lawnmowerman
PlymptonPilgrim
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 10:12 am

He loves to muck in when there's a wor on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 10:28 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Pasoti Poster wrote:
Free chat is a hateful site full of very sad individuals. Didn't notice any of them volunteering to help with the Liverpool queues for tickets, or sorting tickets for members that hadn't managed to get any.

Ian does these sorts of things all the time, usuallyl behind the scenes so nobody notices.

The old what do you do to help argument? I never knew Newell was there during the ticket fiasco........he never mentioned it... pig

Absolutely every 'good' thing he does is with other peoples money and it get publicised massively!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 11:42 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Pasoti Poster wrote:
Free chat is a hateful site full of very sad individuals. Didn't notice any of them volunteering to help with the Liverpool queues for tickets, or sorting tickets for members that hadn't managed to get any.

Ian does these sorts of things all the time, usuallyl behind the scenes so nobody notices.

The old what do you do to help argument? I never knew Newell was there during the ticket fiasco........he never mentioned it... pig

Yeah, cos Newell's the only person who's ever done anything to help the club. Or rather, he's made sure that anybody who used to help the club, but who he didn't like, got shoved out. You know the type - educated wankers, displaced wannabes, freaks and weirdos.

I really hope the writing's on the wall for him now he's been outed trying to get a fellow supporter sacked (or at least in trouble at work). This has been going on for far too long - and he needn't think people like me are going to shut up about it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 1:54 pm

Can't see his AAA pass being withdrawn tbh Peggy he'll arselick, auction and do whatever is required to butter up the key people at home park. He's an expert at it, and he's extremely useful to those who give him the status and influence he craves.
This little Piggy is going nowhere, it would have happened by now. His trotter prints are allover so much scandal over the years, old pasoti posts are floating around with him expressing his disgust at homosexuals for crying outloud. He sent a white weather to a cancer sufferer, I could go on but nothing ever changes. He is ever so useful, and keeps the masses firmly behind the incumbents of the Theatre of Schemes directors box.
It would take something of colossal proportions for the Piggy to be sent for slaughter, attempting to get someone fired is pretty low level and routine for him what makes you think Hallett, Brent & co are suddenly gona revoke his AAA pass now?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 2:13 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Can't see his AAA pass being withdrawn tbh Peggy he'll arselick, auction and do whatever is required to butter up the key people at home park. He's an expert at it, and he's extremely useful to those who give him the status and influence he craves.
This little Piggy is going nowhere, it would have happened by now. His trotter prints are allover so much scandal over the years, old pasoti posts are floating around with him expressing his disgust at homosexuals for crying outloud. He sent a white weather to a cancer sufferer, I could go on but nothing ever changes. He is ever so useful, and keeps the masses firmly behind the incumbents of the Theatre of Schemes directors box.
It would take something of colossal proportions for the Piggy to be sent for slaughter, attempting to get someone fired is pretty low level and routine for him what makes you think Hallett, Brent & co are suddenly gona revoke his AAA pass now?

Sadly you're probably right, but there is one big difference now. In the past, when he did this kind of thing (how many times has he approached people's employers now?) the only place the problem was aired was here. Not that we're not wonderful round here, but it was only preaching to the converted.

Now, though, it's all over Facebook and he can't control it, which is why he's getting so exercised. For every fan on there who says we should stick to talking about the football, there is (I hope - I'm very optimistic at the moment) another who thinks 'hang on - that's bang out of order'. And, since we still live in a democracy and free speech is still allowed, there's nothing anybody can do to stifle the message that somebody who sits in the directors' box every match has been systematically bullying, harassing and abusing people, keeping secret dossiers on them, telling lies about them, colluding in shared social media accounts designed to undermine a democratic fans' organisation, sending white feathers to a dying man (RIP Thai Green) and in more than one case trying to get them sacked.

And at some point the other people in the directors' box might just wake up to what that says about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 2:27 pm

True enough, he's always been one to threaten legal action but he has no control of what goes on facebook.
It's clear as day he's got a personality disorder when you think of the catalogue of incidents of bullying harrassment and abuse he's has been involved in.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Peggy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Sadly you're probably right, but there is one big difference now. In the past, when he did this kind of thing (how many times has he approached people's employers now?) the only place the problem was aired was here. Not that we're not wonderful round here, but it was only preaching to the converted.

Now, though, it's all over Facebook and he can't control it, which is why he's getting so exercised. For every fan on there who says we should stick to talking about the football, there is (I hope - I'm very optimistic at the moment) another who thinks 'hang on - that's bang out of order'. And, since we still live in a democracy and free speech is still allowed, there's nothing anybody can do to stifle the message that somebody who sits in the directors' box every match has been systematically bullying, harassing and abusing people, keeping secret dossiers on them, telling lies about them, colluding in shared social media accounts designed to undermine a democratic fans' organisation, sending white feathers to a dying man (RIP Thai Green) and in more than one case trying to get them sacked.

And at some point the other people in the directors' box might just wake up to what that says about them.

I haven't caught up with what's on Freechat but the Real Names thread over on Pasoti I assume is linked with him trying to get somone sacked? I say this because there is no mention at all on that thread about him contacting employers. (Not that he'd mention it of course!)

Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

I haven't caught up with what's on Freechat but the Real Names thread over on Pasoti I assume is linked with him trying to get somone sacked? I say this because there is no mention at all on that thread about him contacting employers. (Not that he'd mention it of course!)

It is linked in the same way that Newell is outed as trying to get someone into trouble at work and then spends 5 pages complaining that he's the victim.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:07 pm

As Ian has said, he wasn't trying to get the guy sacked. He just wanted the employer to tell the poster to stop bullying him on the internet. BUT, other then threatening the guys livelihood, what sway did he think the employer held over the poster?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:19 pm

He, of course, could have contacted the person directly. Even if he doesn't read the vile sites his oppo Top Gun does.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:29 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
He, of course, could have contacted the person directly. Even if he doesn't read the vile sites his oppo Top Gun does.

Surely Ian would have contacted the bloke directly to begin with. Otherwise it does come across as malicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:31 pm

If I wanted to stop a person bullying me, I would probably contact that person direct to stop them rather than contacting their employer. How does that help?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:21 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
As Ian has said, he wasn't trying to get the guy sacked. He just wanted the employer to tell the poster to stop bullying him on the internet. BUT, other then threatening the guys livelihood, what sway did he think the employer held over the poster?

Where did he say this? On Twitter? I and others are blocked from reading his lies - that way he won't be called out!

Will somebody screenshot whatever was said and place it here 'for the record'.

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:29 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

Surely Ian would have contacted the bloke directly to begin with. Otherwise it does come across as malicious.

That's what a normal person would have done. It's pretty clear that he isn't normal. It just beggars belief that someone who has spent years being an internet bully complains that someone was bullying him when he gets caught out.

I do hear, however, that this latest episode has not been missed by various people in the board room.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:36 pm

I doubt it's been missed but do any of them care? I doubt it!
If he doesn't retain his AAA pass, i wonder how the opinions/tone allowed towards the boardroom would change on Pasoti? Forget the heavy moderating of dissent, the directors and chairman of PAFC know how influential pasoti can be in influencing the fanbase...
V much more convenient to tolerate IJN warts n all, so as to keep the aviva's in the fanbase on message.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
If he doesn't retain his AAA pass, i wonder how the opinions/tone allowed towards the boardroom would change on Pasoti? Forget the heavy moderating of dissent, the directors and chairman of PAFC know how influential pasoti can be in influencing the fanbase...
V much more convenient to tolerate IJN warts n all, so as to keep the aviva's in the fanbase on message.

Don't over-estimate the importance of pasoti. The club, as an entity, think it's worth feck all, and wouldn't care a jot if it went tomorrow. As far as Newell is concerned it's done it's job and he's used it to gain his seat next to the reluctant one - he's a personal friend you know.

When Brent goes, which may not be too long now that Hallet's influence is growing, that may well be the end of his 'perks'.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:43 pm

Rickler wrote:
GreenDick25 wrote:

Where did he say this?  On Twitter?  I and others are blocked from reading his lies - that way he won't be called out!

Will somebody screenshot whatever was said and place it here 'for the record'.

I got the info privately. From what I understand a number of people have contacted Ian directly about the allegations on here and Facebook. I am sure that some screenshots of the PM conversation will appear in due course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Don't over-estimate the importance of pasoti. The club, as an entity, think it's worth feck all, and wouldn't care a jot if it went tomorrow. As far as Newell is concerned it's done it's job and he's used it to gain his seat next to the reluctant one - he's a personal friend you know.

When Brent goes, which may not be too long now that Hallet's influence is growing, that may well be the end of his 'perks'.

Hadn't Nool already secured his AAA pass before buying pasoti. He went v quiet and didnt post for weeks prior to his becoming Site Owner. I assumed his motivation was to stop all those meanies who were taking the pee out of him and had the audacity to disagree with him.
A consequence of that, and his auction pig motif was that it made him even more useful to Brent in quelling any dissent.
Over time i do believe pasoti will be usurped by free chat. And unless Piggy buys facebook he really will just have to accept people are gona call him out on his nefarious activities, harrassment and bullying
Back to top Go down
erewegoagin

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:55 pm

I am a wee bit surprised this sordid saga hasnt been picked up by the local media, I know  Chris  Eringgton has to walk a tightrope regarding his coverage regarding Argyle,but would thought someone one would have done a story. Then theres Webbs sexual exploits ...Would have great News of the world material !

Last edited by erewegoagin on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Don't forget Comrade Webbo's promoting of the prospective Tory MP Mercer at the last election
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 5:27 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Hadn't Nool already secured his AAA pass before buying pasoti. He went v quiet and didnt post for weeks prior to his becoming Site Owner. I assumed his motivation was to stop all those meanies who were taking the pee out of him and had the audacity to disagree with him.
A consequence of that, and his auction pig motif was that it made him even more useful to Brent in quelling any dissent.
Over time i do believe pasoti will be usurped by free chat. And unless Piggy buys facebook he really will just have to accept people are gona call him out on his nefarious activities, harrassment and bullying
The only way his AAA Pass would be Revoked if it had a major effect on the major players Brent/hallet otherwise its keep him on the firm as the usefull idiot..by the sounds of it
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 5:53 pm

Argyle will always be Mickey Mouse, while the likes of Nool,are in the Directors Box
The only hope is if Hallet, takes over and drains the swamp.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 5:55 pm

That would be beautiful.....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:34 am

It was revealed to me yesterday via Freechat who the "victim" was and who he worked for.
Its fair to say he was no Tesco check out operative if you get my drift.

That revolting Pig really has gone too far
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am

Doesn't really matter who the latest target works for (quite apart from the risk of giving away who it is, which would be bang out of order).

People do whatever job they do to make a living, yet Newell sees fit to try to take away their ability to do that.

And, as somebody else has pointed out somewhere, his actions really do make me wonder how he understands the relationship between people and their employers. Should Tesco dictate who their staff marry? Sainsburys tell their workforce where to go on holiday? Asders sack somebody for painting their sitting room the wrong colour? In Newell world it seems the answer would always be yes.

Which sits very oddly with him posting photos of his office, featuring a laptop with - wait for it - pasoti open on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJN3 Internet troll   IJN3 Internet troll - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN3 Internet troll
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next