seadog
green_genie
sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

He Speaks... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:31 pm

I think the Cult of Brent has brainwashed some so badly that they actually support Brent rather than Argyle.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:34 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
For anyone with a strong constitution I give you the farm thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I leave this for you with no further comment

"Thought I spotted a glint in his eye re Grandstand. Something's afoot I tell ye! Lots of hints re US soccer, 2020...American investment maybe?

Captain Wankspasm wrote:
We have come a long way in 5 years
Really? We were in the 4th Division in 2011 and we're in the 4th division now, only theres a birds nest in the Grandstand

Just made the mistake of reading the farm responses, consequently am at serious risk of head banging a wall. Sulk
i know brain dead the lot of em..its shocking to think they actually believe the merchant banker :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:57 pm

When HomePark becomes the Brentihad, that will be PAFC's death sentence.
Argyle will be a semi pro club playing in a three sided stadium when the Bullshit plans turn out to be just that, Bullshit!.........The Brentmare goes on.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Thats how dimwitted they are down here someone comes along with a saville row suit on with smarmy patter throws a few AAA passes about and they all start licking his arse lol
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Saville Row! He ain't paying those prices, probably loans his whistles, or gets them on a free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Imagine what they would be like if Brent wasn't shite and he had money, ambition and competence.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 6:49 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Saville Row!  He ain't paying those prices, probably loans his whistles, or gets them on a free.
lol! proberly gets a job lot from george of asda the ones plebby & Pig wore at wembley..right bastard whistles they were laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 7:24 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Imagine what they would be like if Brent wasn't shite and he had money, ambition and competence.

He'd get aggressively hounded out by the 'not for us' brigade
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 8:25 pm

These made me laugh.

Steve Hiscott wrote :-

Fantastic interview made me feel very proud to support the club, Mostly enjoyed some of the topics that were being talked about on pasoti.

Im sure they take notice and that is a fantastic thing!!

I sure wish i could invest a few mill ha ha maybe one day if i ever win the lotto

This club is moving forward

While GeenArmy1984 wrote :-

Excellent Video Update From James Brent

Our Football Club is in good hands and We Are Progressing every season

Pilgrims Progress

Finally,  PL2 3DQ wrote :-

It's a a very good interview and hopefully by 2020 we'll be pushing for promotion from League One (or actually in the Championship), have a new grandstand and finally be debt free.

Hilarious Laughing

The club are moving so much forward that League Two football seems to have become the norm and getting out of it is taking an awfully long time.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I think the Cult of Brent has brainwashed some so badly that they actually support Brent rather than Argyle.

Similar-ish situation with staplewallet but that wasn't as nearly as creepy as this thing they have for brent. And staplewallet wasn't as shit as brent. The shitter the fine gentleman the more pasoti wants to lurve him up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 12:20 am

I don't think I'd ever heard his voice before. I watched 20 secs. Just another silver spoon type making money off people paying their £20 a week to watch shit. Why do they do it?

All that he says tells you he doesn't really understand football and cares about it even less; as long as the cash keeps flowing he really doesn't give a damn.

Someone upthread said that with the ministand it would mean that Argyle are only looking to compete with the likes of Gillingham and Northampton. I don't even think that Brent is aiming that high. He's just going to milk this club for every last penny he can get out of its supporters and the local council.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 1:57 am

What a puff piece... Another pointless club hosted PR exercise. Dull and predictable.

It would have been interesting only if the questions had been posed by the likes of Graham Clark or John Lloyd.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:32 am

That thread on pasoti is astonishing, some really do love this guy. Its quite scary.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 8:56 am

The usual Bumliclkers led by Xthrobber, Knobber, Greenman etc, doing the usual Bumlicking... Its all to easy for the Posh Squire Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 9:09 am

VillageGreen wrote:
These made me laugh.

Fantastic interview made me feel very proud to support the club, Mostly enjoyed some of the topics that were being talked about on pasoti.

I sure wish i could invest a few mill ha ha maybe one day if i ever win the lotto

Pilgrims Progress

It's a a very good interview and hopefully by 2020 we'll be pushing for promotion from League One (or actually in the Championship), have a new grandstand and finally be debt free.

Hilarious Laughing

The club are moving so much forward that League Two football seems to have become the norm and getting out of it is taking an awfully long time.

are they fans of plymouth argyle or just fans of james brent?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 11:35 am

gullible janners.....
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 12:20 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
These made me laugh.

Pilgrims Progress

It's a a very good interview and hopefully by 2020 we'll be pushing for promotion from League One (or act 1984ually in the Championship), have a new grandstand and finally be debt free.

Hilarious Laughing

are they fans of plymouth argyle or just fans of james brent?

At the moment Brent first, Argyle second. Although in the case of GreenArmy 1984, god knows.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 2:26 pm

The Grumpy Loyal and Stan torn to pieces for not toeing the party line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Speaks...   He Speaks... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

He Speaks...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2