Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game Empty
PostSubject: Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game   Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 5:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game   Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:04 pm

Some of those predictions are way off. Based on our results and league position only but they haven't seen how shit we play and how unbelievably lucky we've been. Luck runs out on Saturday though - comprehensive 2-0 win for the grecians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game   Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Just how much shit have you seen us play Freathy ?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game   Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:19 pm

I didn't go to France for the Euros, but I still supported England..........
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game   Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 11:54 pm

On current form a likely argo win, but it's a passionate Derby, so to repeat a footballing cliché - form goes out the window.
Hopefully a good game, naturally hope argyle triumph. cheers
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game   Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 1:39 am

PatDunne wrote:
I didn't go to France for the Euros, but I still supported England..........
I didn't go to euro's and don't give a monkeys about our national side.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game   Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 10:41 pm

The game will be interesting if Reid does play for that lot on Saturday. Question is though, will he be be fit enough.

I still believe Argyle will claim the three points.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game   Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 7:23 am

We didn't really stand a chance before Reid signed. Exeter will completely dominate on Saturday and create numerous chances. Now they have someone to put those chances away. We could be in for a bit of a drubbing.

Glad I'm not going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game   Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting predictions and comments from the Grecian support ahead of the game
Page 1 of 1