Chancellor
Cousin Jack
Sir Francis Drake
harvetheslayer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Genuine Question with No Agenda.... Empty
PostSubject: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:06 am

4 times I have asked in a casual way across Social Media and once here reference the "meeting" of 10th September as to who exactly is organising it and to what purpose
To date I have seen 3 different suggestions as to whats happening. Assumption being the mother of all xxxx ups but is it safe to say Starnes or Brent will not be there.....??

I'm being extremely honest but I can already see the farce that is going to occur when its suggested further dialogue is the way forward. If Bob Foale or Steel Cannon are involved perhaps some input here from them...... ?? (I understand that SC was/is on holiday)

September the 10th is getting very close to Octobers end with the Piggy eyed Banker having already written out the cheque with just the date needed adding.

The level of apathy (not here) is staggering and Brent cannot believe how easy this is progressing no doubt. Nothing less than direct immediate action is required but where its going to come from I have no idea sadly
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:26 am

AFT is organising it.

It's an open meeting (meaning it is open to anybody to attend whether they are AFT members or not) to gauge opinions on anything anybody wants to raise.

How is any of this mysterious or difficult?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 10:49 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
AFT is organising it.

It's an open meeting (meaning it is open to anybody to attend whether they are AFT members or not) to gauge opinions on anything anybody wants to raise.

How is any of this mysterious or difficult?
Yep, wat he said!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 11:15 am

Nothing mysterious or difficult. Just asking a open question. Its been answered that it indeed is a AFT product at which point I have lost substantial interest. Have we suddenly forgotten post after post on this forum asking for information to questions asked that simply went unanswered time after time
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 11:52 am

You said that you, like the September meeting, had no agenda!

You was fibbing, wasn't you!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:20 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
4 times I have asked in a casual way across Social Media and once here reference the "meeting" of 10th September as to who exactly is organising it and to what purpose
To date I have seen 3 different suggestions as to whats happening. Assumption being the mother of all xxxx ups but is it safe to say Starnes or Brent will not be there.....??

I'm being extremely honest but I can already see the farce that is going to occur when its suggested further dialogue is the way forward. If Bob Foale or Steel Cannon are involved perhaps some input here from them...... ??  (I understand that SC was/is on holiday)

September the 10th is getting very close to Octobers end with the Piggy eyed Banker having already written out the cheque with just the date needed adding.

The level of apathy (not here) is staggering and Brent cannot believe how easy this is progressing no doubt. Nothing less than direct immediate action is required but where its going to come from I have no idea sadly

You obviously feel passionate about this. My suggestion is rather than taking to moan/bitch/intimidate central, buy yourself a flag, stick Brent Out on it and protest at each and every meeting!
Back to top Go down
Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 1:20 am

More to the point who is Our Guile?

Poster out of the blue who seems to know a lot about the structure and articles of the club and to me at least appears to me to be a "pacifier" about all things freehold purchase.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 8:19 am

never any nails when you need them.....
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:04 am

Chancellor wrote:
More to the point who is Our Guile?

Poster out of the blue who seems to know a lot about the structure and articles of the club and to me at least appears to me to be a "pacifier" about all things freehold purchase.

He is very knowledgeable isn't he. Which is a good thing. Also note how atd'ers have engaged with him pretty well even when his insight might not necessarily follow the general sceptical sentiment we have on here. Compare that with the shit GC and others have gotten on pasoti.
Speaks volumes.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:21 am

Cousin Jack wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I'm being extremely honest but I can already see the farce that is going to occur when its suggested further dialogue is the way forward. If Bob Foale or Steel Cannon are involved perhaps some input here from them...... ??  (I understand that SC was/is on holiday)

You obviously feel passionate about this. My suggestion is rather than taking to moan/bitch/intimidate central, buy yourself a flag, stick Brent Out on it and protest at each and every meeting!

Lol.....which one of the Piglets are you
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:26 am

Nool should sell them on pbay instead of the mugs he could not give away
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 10:12 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Cousin Jack wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I'm not! Just have my own individual opinion. You obviously enjoy the safety net of other like minds. Grow some.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:07 am

Cousin Jack wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Cousin Jack wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I'm not! Just have my own individual opinion. You obviously enjoy the safety net of other like minds. Grow some.

No safety nets in the World of PT.....Grow some along with "enjoy" and "my bad" typical Yank terms......Makes me wonder popcorn
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:33 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Grow some along with "enjoy" and "my bad" typical Yank terms......Makes me wonder popcorn

'Period' Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 10:53 am

Les Miserable wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Grow some along with "enjoy" and "my bad" typical Yank terms......Makes me wonder popcorn

'Period' Rolling Eyes

Are you on one.....?? Strangely I was asked about you only yesterday..... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 10:59 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

'Period' Rolling Eyes

Are you on one.....?? Strangely I was asked about you only yesterday..... popcorn

Asked what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:48 pm

What good shows are on the west end currently?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question with No Agenda....   Genuine Question with No Agenda.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Genuine Question with No Agenda....
Page 1 of 1