The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis Empty
PostSubject: Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis   Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 7:24 am

Mother died back in August and obviously I've had to deal with her household furniture etc

Now she had Two Virgin Media Boxes complete with all cables chargers remote controls (2) etc etc. We told them 2 times come and get them but after 3 months times up as such

I actually put them on FB sales and got quite a severe warning basically saying its Counterfeit goods (clearly its not)

I then put it on Gumtree and whilst not getting any warning had it removed for the same reason

I absolutely dont want anything for it at all but am sat here thinking bung the lot in the dustbin. If anyone wants them (one of my lads said they get used for other means) you can have the lot

If anyone wants to join the forum having read as a guest feel free to contact. Will lob in dustbin at the weekend if no one wants it all
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis   Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 8:15 am

Gone ///
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis   Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 9:42 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Mother died back in August and obviously I've had to deal with her household furniture etc

Now she had Two Virgin Media Boxes complete with all cables chargers remote controls (2) etc etc. We told them 2 times come and get them but after 3 months times up as such

I actually put them on FB sales and got quite a severe warning basically saying its Counterfeit goods (clearly its not)

I then put it on Gumtree and whilst not getting any warning had it removed for the same reason

I absolutely dont want anything for it at all but am sat here thinking bung the lot in the dustbin. If anyone wants them (one of my lads said they get used for other means) you can have the lot

If anyone wants to join the forum having read as a guest feel free to contact. Will lob in dustbin at the weekend if no one wants it all

They normally send you boxes to post them back
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis   Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 5:02 am

Elias wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

They normally send you boxes to post them back

Yes we were aware of that Elias. They even refunded part of one months direct debit payment without us really asking (just got a cheque in post after advising them of her death)
Perhaps they have some different protocol over equipment when death occurs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis   Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis Empty

Back to top Go down

Genuine offer absolutely no agenda...Will precis
Page 1 of 1