Go down 
+2
Greenskin
125+1
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

And so the sliding agenda and deception continues Empty
PostSubject: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Just noted that the Trust are now officially alarmed at the latest drip fed reports from various sources that the sale and purchase agreement is being put back to the end of the month. ....... no surprise there, we've been calling it as it is for weeks on here .... but apparently the Trust ARE surprised.

How stupid are this Trust ? ... how stupid are the Pasoti 'fan leaders' that they have gagged themselves for fear of upsetting the administration process ?

Did they really not understand this was coming ... surely they must have done ... can they be that dense ? We have been saying for weeks that a continuing administration was the plan of the PBs and Ridsdale, and will be for many months.
This Trust are being played for pups ... for the umpteenth time, they're in no hurry, the end of August is just the first instalment, not the last .... this is intended as an ongoing situation. The only thing we did not know was what excuse Guilfoyle would give for slipping his dates once more.

When will this Trust wake up AND TAKE A PROPER LEAD, and, outside of the rescue plan, campaign seperately against these manipulating bidders ??!! WHEN ????!!!
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:28 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Just noted that the Trust are now officially alarmed at the latest drip fed reports from various sources that the sale and purchase agreement is being put back to the end of the month. ....... no surprise there, we've been calling it as it is for weeks on here .... but apparently the Trust ARE surprised.

How stupid are this Trust ? ... how stupid are the Pasoti 'fan leaders' that they have gagged themselves for fear of upsetting the administration process ?

Did they really not understand this was coming ... surely they must have done ... can they be that dense ? We have been saying for weeks that a continuing administration was the plan of the PBs and Ridsdale, and will be for many months.
This Trust are being played for pups ... for the umpteenth time, they're in no hurry, the end of August is just the first instalment, not the last .... this is intended as an ongoing situation. The only thing we did not know was what excuse Guilfoyle would give for slipping his dates once more.

When will this Trust wake up AND TAKE A PROPER LEAD, and, outside of the rescue plan, campaign seperately against these manipulating bidders ??!! WHEN ????!!!

Where did you get this info?

I have read that the NEW deadline is the 12th August but not seen anything regarding the S&P being the end of August

David Jones seems confident we will be out of administration by the end of August is the only thing i have seen on that timeline.

Things must be moving on, as Players are being officialy registered with the football league and most importantly all staff will recieve thier August wages in full.

What we need is the football league to stop dragging thier heals and say yes or no to the golden share, thats whats holding the process up at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 pm

125+1 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

Where did you get this info?

I have read that the NEW deadline is the 12th August but not seen anything regarding the S&P being the end of August

David Jones seems confident we will be out of administration by the end of August is the only thing i have seen on that timeline.

Things must be moving on, as Players are being officialy registered with the football league and most importantly all staff will recieve thier August wages in full.

What we need is the football league to stop dragging thier heals and say yes or no to the golden share, thats whats holding the process up at the moment.

Here sir;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And are you sure that its the FL who are holding things up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:21 pm

125+1 wrote:

Go tell that one to Pasoti... they'll swallow it.
Let's be quite clear here Mr 2011 -700K, what is holding up the process is transparency of who the actual owners are, and following on from that, whether they have a fiscal businees plan that's worth the paper it's written on. As I said previously, it's an eyeball job..... and what better excuse but to blame those horrible Football league people, those terrible folk at PCC and anyone else .... nothing to do with these buyers at all..... the little angels.

Far too many unskilled people involved and bobbing around this Ridsdale?heaney/whoever deal that would have been selling brushes door to door in the 1950s and endowment mortgages in the 1980s, and you sound just like one of them. I ain't buying.
I'm a mere spectator with all this, happy to grow my leeks along with Monty Don and surf the swell come the Autumn ..... unless the fan leaders at Pasoti Trust HQ have a plan to get a bit tastier..... it's their club, they took the leadership ... just waiting for them to get real.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Ah yes of course it's all the Football League's fault! Silly us!

Trust in Ridsdale!

In Heaney we trust!

clown clown jocolor

The 'Irish' consortium unable to come up with the cash? Hardly surprising when one of their members is Paul O'stapleton.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:52 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
125+1 wrote:

Go tell that one to Pasoti... they'll swallow it.
Let's be quite clear here Mr 2011 -700K, what is holding up the process is transparency of who the actual owners are, and following on from that, whether they have a fiscal businees plan that's worth the paper it's written on. As I said previously, it's an eyeball job..... and what better excuse but to blame those horrible Football league people, those terrible folk at PCC and anyone else .... nothing to do with these buyers at all..... the little angels.

Far too many unskilled people involved and bobbing around this Ridsdale?heaney/whoever deal that would have been selling brushes door to door in the 1950s and endowment mortgages in the 1980s, and you sound just like one of them. I ain't buying.
I'm a mere spectator with all this, happy to grow my leeks along with Monty Don and surf the swell come the Autumn ..... unless the fan leaders at Pasoti Trust HQ have a plan to get a bit tastier..... it's their club, they took the leadership ... just waiting for them to get real.

This is what i dont get im pretty sure Risdale is going to be the new owner FACT
It is also quite clear the "consortium" are only interested in land at the moment FACT
The business plan has been submitted to the FL by Peter Risdale FACT
There is no business plan from the consortium that the FL need to see FACT
The consortium names will be revealed to the FL FACT
The final sale going through all depends on the FL transfering the golden share over to the new company FACT

Now im not blaming anyone other than Brenda, he is the one that keeps moving the goalposts, a deadline is a deadline, and this process has been dragging on far to long.

As for now changing my name again to 2011 700k

If you think about the user name 125+1 it quite clearly is 125 year aniversary and the +1 signals the fact that i never thought the club will fold this year pirat
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Freathy wrote:
Ah yes of course it's all the Football League's fault! Silly us!

Trust in Ridsdale!

In Heaney we trust!

clown clown jocolor

The 'Irish' consortium unable to come up with the cash? Hardly surprising when one of their members is Paul O'stapleton.

As i said on a previous thread named "IF" you have no right to critisise anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:05 pm

125+1 wrote:

If you think about the user name 125+1 it quite clearly is 125 year aniversary and the +1 signals the fact that i never thought the club will fold this year

As you say, your name was always very, very clear .... right from the first stroke of your typewriter..... must have gone under my rather limited radar.

All those FACTS on your side ...... sounds like you're gonna' walk it, Red jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:10 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
125+1 wrote:

If you think about the user name 125+1 it quite clearly is 125 year aniversary and the +1 signals the fact that i never thought the club will fold this year

As you say, your name was always very, very clear .... right from the first stroke of your typewriter..... must have gone under my rather limited radar.

All those FACTS on your side ...... sounds like you're gonna' walk it jocolor jocolor

Thats the differance i deal with facts, not rumours

Now you tell me which of the above are not true statements
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:22 pm

125+1 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
125+1 wrote:

All those FACTS on your side ...... sounds like you're gonna' walk it jocolor jocolor

Do you know for a "fact" that names will be revealed to the FL? If so,and presuming that Heaney is involved,how does this fit in with the ruling regarding dual ownership,given his chairmanship of Truro? Even taking into account that Ridsdale is to be the actual owner of the club,would it not raise eyebrows at the FL if he were named in the Bishop International group?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Are there any FACTS in this moveable feast .... and what's more do, I give a flying one ?......

Guilfoyle expected £1m to be handed over for exclusivity .... that didn't happen.

FACT or FICTION ?

There's only one fact that matters .... who wins and who looses.
I personally hope the bunch you wave the flag for catch a cold .... it happens all the time in business.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Mrrapson has been very quiet recently. FACT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Mrrapson has been very quiet recently. FACT Very Happy

He shoots,he scores......... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Hey, Frank, I had always thought our dear old born again trader Mr Rapson might well have been one of those Pasoti ATD dabblers that saw the light according to IJN.
Saw the garden, didn't rate the roses and returned to the mothership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Hey, Frank, I had always thought our dear old born again trader Mr Rapson might well have been one of those Pasoti ATD dabblers that saw the light according to IJN.

I liked him. He was far nicer on here then he was on Pasoti. Maybe we were a good influence on him?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

I liked him. He was far nicer on here then he was on Pasoti. Maybe we were a good influence on him?

I agree with that and said as much at the time, I think.
It was nice to have him around.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:30 am

Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

I agree with that and said as much at the time, I think.
It was nice to have him around.

k
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 pm

125+1 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
125+1 wrote:

I was deeply sceptical from the off but what's followed has vincicated indeed even surpassed that cynicism. There have been many many factual slips in deadlines, factual missing exculusivity money but one solid gold fact, noted in the minutes and witnessed by all present just wipes the whole distended rectum with a sheet of Andrex.........

"we denied knowledge of him on legal advice". Lies that had been going on for weeks were admitted in public. Now I don't know about you m'old mucker but when people lie to me, and that lie is confirmed and exposed (hell it was even admitted) I don't trust the words or actions of the liars thereafter.

The never had any credibility in my book but you'd have to be the Pope himself to forgive and forget bare faced lies. All credibility left them that moment and that people continue to apologise for them, continue to see them as "hunky dory", betrays my complete understanding of what it is to be a Pilgrim.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:12 pm

and Smiffy, your point is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:26 pm

I agree, it is the lies I will not accept, although the business intent of this bunch runs a very close second.

And any businessman saying it's OK to lie because that's how business is, needs to take a long hard look at themselves and ask if they would forgive someone swindling their own family by means of lies and deceit....... but they won't..... all sorts of ne'er do wells and particularly nasty criminals often excuse their behaviour ... they just don't see they're doing anything untoward at all .... morality is just a social construct used to keep the poor in thier place ...da da da da. That it might be, but watch out if you get caught and the tide of events is against you.... no connected and monied Aitken sword of justice will help you then.

Guilfoyle has admited he lied, and we all know why Ridsdale is up in front of the beak in September. I shall be surprised if his expensive QC loses the case, but one never knows if times are a changing. I have no axe to grind over his Leeds days, I did not follow what went on there and besides, Ken Dracula Bates was on the other side of the fence ... but Ridsdale's treatment of the Cardiff Season ticket thing was totally unacceptable on any planet I have ever inhabited, regardless of legal technicalities and burdens of proof. Whatever the outcome of that court case, he WILL NOT get my backing at the head of the club I support ... NEVER.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:58 pm

X Isle wrote:
125+1 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
125+1 wrote:

I was deeply sceptical from the off but what's followed has vincicated indeed even surpassed that cynicism. There have been many many factual slips in deadlines, factual missing exculusivity money but one solid gold fact, noted in the minutes and witnessed by all present just wipes the whole distended rectum with a sheet of Andrex.........

"we denied knowledge of him on legal advice". Lies that had been going on for weeks were admitted in public. Now I don't know about you m'old mucker but when people lie to me, and that lie is confirmed and exposed (hell it was even admitted) I don't trust the words or actions of the liars thereafter.

The never had any credibility in my book but you'd have to be the Pope himself to forgive and forget bare faced lies. All credibility left them that moment and that people continue to apologise for them, continue to see them as "hunky dory", betrays my complete understanding of what it is to be a Pilgrim.

Yes the exculusivity money is a farce, and Brenda needs his ass kicked for that, but as for covering up his name for legal reasons, whats the problem with that, that goes on all the time in business,life and so on.

What your saying X-sile is no one has the right to Confidentiality and they do.

Ive posted a few posts on this thread that seem to have disapeared stating my lack of confidence in Brenda, how i dont trust Risdale, but as some of you seem to think im somehow to do with this bid, or a member of the Brenda brigade i'll leave it at that Wink
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:08 pm

125+1 wrote:
X Isle wrote:
125+1 wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
125+1 wrote:

Yes the exculusivity money is a farce, and Brenda needs his ass kicked for that, but as for covering up his name for legal reasons, whats the problem with that, that goes on all the time in business,life and so on.

What your saying X-sile is no one has the right to Confidentiality and they do.

Ive posted a few posts on this thread that seem to have disapeared stating my lack of confidence in Brenda, how i dont trust Risdale, but as some of you seem to think im somehow to do with this bid, or a member of the Brenda brigade i'll leave it at that Wink

Disappeared? I would strongly doubt if it was action by mod or admin that caused that,TBH.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Ive posted a few posts on this thread that seem to have disapeared stating my lack of confidence in Brenda, how i dont trust Risdale, but as some of you seem to think im somehow to do with this bid, or a member of the Brenda brigade i'll leave it at that Wink [/quote]

Disappeared? I would strongly doubt if it was action by mod or admin that caused that,TBH.[/quote]

Not accusing anyone, i had to post my team prediction 3 times before it appeared on the board, luckily a copied it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 pm

125+1 wrote:

Disappeared? I would strongly doubt if it was action by mod or admin that caused that,TBH.[/quote]

Not accusing anyone, i had to post my team prediction 3 times before it appeared on the board, luckily a copied it.[/quote]

Nothing on the mod log indicates you have had a post deleted - the only thing we are deleting are the spam threads in the Trust forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 pm

This isn't Pasoti. We don't do that sort of thing. We've got a log to keep us on our toes.
Can't imagine anything you say would worry a sparrow. The only thing to have disappeared of late is Postey under his own steam and a naughty duplicate account of Napoleon's that is against our rules.

As to the confidentiality thing, your debate is rather one dimentional.
We all know human communal life, which certainly includes business, has constructs where certain individual behaviour often necesitates the common good to prevail, and confidentiality is no position to hold in these cases. Let's not give all this Ridsdale/Heaney/Irish bullshit some sort of Thomas Moore Man for all seasons heroism or some sort of habeas corpus.
Furthermore, often legal experts would say many 'confidentiality agreements are not worth the paper they're written on if challenged. Even governments 'secrets' are a joke since Peter Wright. These confidentiality 'contracts' are little more than bullying techniques by those that can afford the legal costs and often not in the common good... some very bright legal bunnies often argue they are 4/10ths the way along to slavery in technical employment terms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so the sliding agenda and deception continues   And so the sliding agenda and deception continues Empty

Back to top Go down

And so the sliding agenda and deception continues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next