The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anthony O'Connor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Been released from contract by Burton and signed for Aberdeen.

Quite interesting DA's comments about the Scottish Premier

Derek Adams: 'Teams in England's League Two could play in Scottish Premiership'

Can't do links scratch
Back to top Go down

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:06 pm

You cant cut and paste a link? Shocked

he wont come here so thats the end of the debate really.
Back to top Go down

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:13 pm

It's not for debate, as I said he's signed for Aberdeen
Back to top Go down

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:22 pm

Graiser wrote:

you did indeed which begs the question why mention it here Laughing Laughing sort of like the old show bullseye look at what you could have won
Back to top Go down

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

you did indeed which begs the question why mention it here Laughing Laughing sort of like the old show bullseye look at what you could have won

You got your bad head on today ? I mentioned it just for interest, being this is football supporters website.

Puts paid to Plymouth being an alleged far outpost for players when Aberdeen is nearly twice the distance from Burton (assuming he lives there or close by)
Back to top Go down

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:35 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

You got your bad head on today ? I mentioned it just for interest, being this is football supporters website.

Puts paid to Plymouth being an alleged far outpost for players when Aberdeen is nearly twice the distance from Burton (assuming he lives there or close by)

but he was never going back here in the first place BUT im more concerned about how you cant cut n paste scratch and as you mentioned it plymouth and aberdeen's logistical differences is down to one thing money and the clubs ambition but mainly money. Players would relocate to the moon to play football for lunar stars fc if they were paid their price.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

but he was never going back here in the first place BUT im more concerned about how you cant cut n paste  scratch and as you mentioned it plymouth and aberdeen's logistical differences is down to one thing money and the clubs ambition but mainly money. Players would relocate to the moon to play football for lunar stars fc if they were paid their price.
Bad day at the office Angry? Lighten up or else your age will catch up with you and we'll see you on ''24 hrs in A&E'' I mean about 5 years back I sent my first ever text and when son came home he said ''Dad did you send me text'' I replied proudly ''Yep'' and he said ''shall I show you where the space button is'' or ''shallIshowyouwherethespacebuttonis'' laugh
Back to top Go down

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 11:07 pm

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

but he was never going back here in the first place BUT im more concerned about how you cant cut n paste  scratch and as you mentioned it plymouth and aberdeen's logistical differences is down to one thing money and the clubs ambition but mainly money. Players would relocate to the moon to play football for lunar stars fc if they were paid their price.
Bad day at the office Angry? Lighten up or else your age will catch up with you and we'll see you on ''24 hrs in A&E'' I mean about 5 years back I sent my first ever text and when son came home he said ''Dad did you send me text'' I replied proudly ''Yep'' and he said ''shall I show you where the space button is'' or ''shallIshowyouwherethespacebuttonis'' laugh

who knew you would pipe up to defend your blood hey Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing no playstation games to play tonight?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:39 am

Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

who knew you would pipe up to defend your blood hey Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing no playstation games to play tonight?
indeed angers is the pope catholic lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 10:55 am

Just goes to show you offer a decent deal and they come never bought into that location excuse bollocks if iam honest..thats just a polite way of saying they didnt offer enough money
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:28 am

Isn't it time that Angry changed his name to something more appropriate such as......IgotoutofbedonthewrogsideI'mextremelyveryvery Angry.....then we would recognize him easier.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 1:14 pm

zyph wrote:
Isn't it time that Angry changed his name to something more appropriate such as......IgotoutofbedonthewrogsideI'mextremelyveryvery Angry.....then we would recognize him easier.
laugh
I'd hate to meet him/her when they are angry.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 1:19 pm

Even more so when he/she is called......IgotoutofbedonthewrongsideI'mextremelyveryveryAngry.
Back to top Go down

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:53 pm

zyph wrote:

Terrible attempt at banter old man. Laughing
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:

Oh I don't know....not that bad really.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 4:12 pm

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:

Oh I don't know....not that bad really.

Come on Angry give zyph a break. He's still learning.

ComeonAngrygivezyphabreakHesstilllearning.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Old man is a terribly formal form of address old chap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor Empty

Back to top Go down

Anthony O'Connor
Page 1 of 1