Anthony O'Connor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Plymouth Argyle: Blackburn's Anthony O'Connor wants extension

Anthony O'Connor says he wants to extend his loan deal at Plymouth Argyle when it runs out in January.
The 22-year-old defender has played 22 games for the Pilgrims since moving to Argyle before the start of the season.
"When my loan comes up I'm sure we'll have a chat about it and I'm more than happy to stay here," said O'Connor.
"I've still got another month to go before my loan is up and I've had a couple of words with the manager and we've spoken about it."
O'Connor has yet to make an appearance for his parent club Blackburn Rovers, having had loan spells at Burton Albion and Torquay United in the previous two seasons.
"I don't want to go back to Blackburn and sit on the bench a couple of times and play under-21's football," he told BBC Radio Devon.
"It's not for me now any more, the most important thing for me is to play every week and I'm getting the chance to do that at Plymouth.

Good news if we can keep him for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:52 pm

get it done asap shezza he has been one of our best players so far. I would love us to tie up Kellet and B.reid on deals to the end of the season too.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Angry wrote:
get it done asap shezza he has been one of our best players so far. I would love us to tie up Kellet and B.reid on deals to the end of the season too.

And bring in a forward in January
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anthony O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony O'Connor   Anthony O'Connor Empty

Back to top Go down

Anthony O'Connor
Page 1 of 1