lloyd_down_under
Chemical Ali
Dougie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Anthony Charles Signs Empty
PostSubject: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 12:53

6 foot 1 defender from Northampton

All you need to know

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dougie on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 12:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 12:58

31 year old signed on a deal until the end of the season.

6'1" defender- centre back I think. Played most of his career in the lower leagues. Did well at Aldershot when they returned to the FL but got a bad knee injury two years ago that led to his release.

WIKI LINK
Back to top Go down
lloyd_down_under

lloyd_down_under

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 13:08

Thought he looked good against us last year for Northampton at their place; quite tall and athletic.

Has something to prove, as well, after Boothroyd's comments on releasing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 13:09

I guess this means Blanchard will become our new Nalis in the midfield.... Good move will take a awhile for him to adapt to it but i think he can be what we need in the middle of the park.

We have signed 4 players Very Happy and i have a feeling John isnt done just yet.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 13:19

Two six foot plus players signed today, we're moving away from the team of midgets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 13:39

Based upon the fact that we're in the crocks, yoofs and badly behaving footballers market then he looks the part.

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 15:17

RRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps lets hope the pitch passes muster, unless they have a rapid thaw I think we will take advantage of the extra training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 15:22

Iggy wrote:
RRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps lets hope the pitch passes muster, unless they have a rapid thaw I think we will take advantage of the extra training.

Hoping for a cancellation if I'm honest. I can only do the odd Saturday game but can make every evening game nationwide so a Tuesday rearranged game suits me down to the ground. Looking forward to an old school boys renunion in Aldershot on the 9th though drunken

Geddon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 15:25

I hope it goes a head, Southend have alot of injuries at the moment so they are there for the taking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 15:45

They have had shit loads of snow though haven't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 15:47

Iggy wrote:
They have had shit loads of snow though haven't they?

Surely they have enough sunbeds in Essex to help melt it quicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 16:04

Very little snow up here. But it is very cold (-Cool and there is supposed to be snow on the way tomorrow. I don't think it will be on.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 16:17

Fookin freezing in the Norf Pole atm.

Recks it'll be off.

Chill wind in Saafsea too.

Gone ter Mumms Cafe fer an all-day breakfast.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 16:50

snow til sunday pm, according tut beeb
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 17:19

New signing, Anthony, says feck the snow, he wants to smash some Sarfend heads in. ROAR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 17:45

I saw he'd been released on the BBC website and instantly thought "no thanks". I hope I am'proven wrong but I don't have high hopes for a fourth choice Northampton centre half.

Last time we were in this league, we signed Graham Coughlan. If only we could find another one of those.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 20:17

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
I guess this means Blanchard will become our new Nalis in the midfield.... Good move will take a awhile for him to adapt to it but i think he can be what we need in the middle of the park.

We have signed 4 players Very Happy and i have a feeling John isnt done just yet.

Yeah, Fletcher knew how difficult it was to get players come here.

PS How long is it since we signed this many players without at least one of them being a Eddie Howe Reject?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 20:34

Grovehill wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Yeah, Fletcher knew how difficult it was to get players come here.

PS How long is it since we signed this many players without at least one of them being a Eddie Howe Reject?

Has it ever happened? Suspect

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 20:37

hairy j wrote:
I saw he'd been released on the BBC website and instantly thought "no thanks". I hope I am'proven wrong but I don't have high hopes for a fourth choice Northampton centre half.

Last time we were in this league, we signed Graham Coughlan. If only we could find another one of those.
Jesus wept.

Graham fookin Coughlan.

We also had Marino and Michael Evans up front, Buster Phillips on the wing, Larryo in goal, Friio being a boss, Lee Hodges playing wherever the feck he wanted and being excellent, and Ian Stonebridge for a touch of class.

Now we've got fookin Feeno and this Northampton guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 22:35

It's gonna snow like its 1999.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 22:37

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Fookin freezing in the Norf Pole atm.

Recks it'll be off.

Chill wind in Saafsea too.

Gone ter Mumms Cafe fer an all-day breakfast.

Is it in Albert road?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 22:46

Yeah, a proper dingy hole just across from the Festing Hotel/pub, ideal for a hangover but no way would i set foot in there otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Charles Signs   Anthony Charles Signs Empty

Back to top Go down

Anthony Charles Signs
Page 1 of 1