Tgwu
Freathy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X Isle

X Isle

Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher   Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:36 am

Rickler wrote:
Yer still feckin nuts Smiffy, but even I will say it's good to see your around.

Happy New Year!

LOl. Are you coming down tomorrow with your 'home' team?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe!

Happy New Year to you and yours Rickler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher   Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:04 am

Freathy wrote:
Mentor for fletch. Should be taxi for fletch. We're bottom of L2, playing attrociously with games fast running out. We don't have time for fletch to be sat down and 'advised' how to do his job.

Brent is taking the piss out of us. He must be.

I know, beggars belief doesn't it. Still we've got enought wins over out of form sides in the bank for everyone to claim its all hunkydory and we'll get out of this if we get all get behind the lads and buy Forza verde scarves.

Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher   Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 am

"CIRCUMSTANCES have dictated that the search for the right man to mentor and advise Carl Fletcher is taking a little longer than first envisaged."

Spin speak for "We screwed it up with SO'D and now we're not sure who to turn to"?

Baggo story
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher   Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 am

But we've painted ourselves into a corner so we'd better press on. Never mind the season will soon be over and we can start planning for next season.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher   Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
But we've painted ourselves into a corner so we'd better press on. Never mind the season will soon be over and we can start planning for next season.

That's it. I'm off to get me one of them there hot tub thingys. I can then join the Tring & Charlie Avatarial Bathing Society....

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher   Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Just read the Baggo story...

It makes us sound so "Micky Mouse".

If Fletch can't do the job - and by his admission that he wants/needs a mentor - he can't, then find someone who can!

What are we... The Boy Scouts?

I find it hard to believe Peter Jones is going along with all this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher   Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:12 pm

I sense a little friction underneath ... and that wouldn't be a surprise ..... given Jonah's record since he joined the club.
Did I imagine it, at the end of his radio interview last week, didn't Fletcher say something barbed along the lines of Brent has had me doing everything for nothing extra, so now he can pay someone to do it ? .... I couldn't quite hear it, but there was something there. We all know no new manager wannabe would want to be demoted so quickly.

Prevarication is the order of the day, and of course, no one needs to spend a penny as long as we 'stay up'. How sad is that. Last weeks win has strengthened the Fletcher camp and his 'wartime budies'. Another win on Saturday and I would imagine the whole mentor thing shelved and IJN can do his third U turn on the subject.............. it's all so predictable. Oh how I would wish for Warnock to pop up and take me away from all this.

As for Peter Jones, yes, he's a big fan, and that's good news, but I have never seen any evidence that he would go against the grain of Brent for a second. I always thought his best moment was down to Michael Foot... I don't know anything about his football brain whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher   Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:34 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
I sense a little friction underneath ... and that wouldn't be a surprise ..... given Jonah's record since he joined the club.
Did I imagine it, at the end of his radio interview last week, didn't Fletcher say something barbed along the lines of Brent has had me doing everything for nothing extra, so now he can pay someone to do it ? .... I couldn't quite hear it, but there was something there. We all know no new manager wannabe would want to be demoted so quickly.

Prevarication is the order of the day, and of course, no one needs to spend a penny as long as we 'stay up'. How sad is that. Last weeks win has strengthened the Fletcher camp and his 'wartime budies'. Another win on Saturday and I would imagine the whole mentor thing shelved and IJN can do his third U turn on the subject.............. it's all so predictable. Oh how I would wish for Warnock to pop up and take me away from all this.

As for Peter Jones, yes, he's a big fan, and that's good news, but I have never seen any evidence that he would go against the grain of Brent for a second. I always thought his best moment was down to Michael Foot... I don't know anything about his football brain whatsoever.

You've probably heard it before but this interview at least shows he understands the nature of the club and what is needed if we ever get back to the 2nd tier. He used to PM me titbits of inside info re Holloway etc and was very unpopular with Pasoti.......... not as unpopular as my good self of course lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher   Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:23 pm

MR Warnock will not be at HP today he is in Birmingham with the BBC focus team at Wolves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher   Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean O'Driscoll/Fletcher
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2