Sir Francis Drake
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Les Miserable
Elias
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 5:48 pm

I'll tell you what, they're looking very good, the Italians. Very well organised, a proper team that knows what everyone else is doing.
I would be delighted if Spain's big guns fire blanks.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 5:54 pm

The dogs of war foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:51 pm

I hope dear old Tyhee is looking down and smiling, he'd have loved this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 8:07 pm

Going to have to be cheering Portugal on for this one for all my friends over there. Not looking good for them so far.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:40 pm

Who gives a sh*t about the Euros now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:50 pm

Beats Eastenders. In fact the first half beat Eastenders the seconds been a bit meh, extra time beckons.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 10:35 pm

And that's an apparently "world class" player in Ronaldo who can't hit a barn door nullified by a second level team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 10:44 pm

Portchuugall got thru On pen o tees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:07 am

Probably deserved it in the end, most of Portugals team is shite, Ronaldo and Sanchez aren't though. Ronaldo scores 50 goals a season at a high level. Even people that play for Tavvy are good players, Ronaldo is a great player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Belgium looking ominously good. The last home nations team. Hazard is a better player than Ronaldo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Geddin, geddon !! Excellent stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Yessssssssssssssss !
Blimey. Wales are the better team, and deservedly in front. Just shows what is possible with the right spirit and belief.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Ffs Come on Belgium.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Yessssssssssssssss !
Blimey. Wales are the better team, and deservedly in front. Just shows what is possible with the right spirit and belief.

Not to mention a truly top class player in Bale. A pass of complete magnificence to set the second goal up, just can't imagine any England player producing something similar at a key moment in a game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 pm

It's a walkover Yesssssssss cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
That overhead pull down by Ramsey for the second was brilliant. So happy for the Wales model of playing football, topped with the likes of Bale
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Oh dear, lock up yer sheep Sheep
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:21 pm

Wales were fantastic, everything Englands not!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 12:45 am

I've been out with friends and had a nice evening, I rather would have watched that even tho I'm going to have my Welsh mate grinning like an inbred cat that got the cream for ages. Can't beat team spirit. Hodgson picked a shite team for us and fecked that up, Chris Coleman wouldn't get a look in for England manager yet he's exactly the sort of manager we need. I'm not saying he'd win the tourney for us but I don't think we'd be out now.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:25 am

That blonde bird in Belgium colours at 92:32 looked fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 7:44 am

That was a bloke, Tone.
What a shame Ramsey is out for the semi final. Looking forward to it. They can take Portugal. Any England fans on here supporting Wales in the semi ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:30 am

Fek the Welsh, I still remember the Cardiff twats smashing the car windscreen years ago, that was a bleddy windy drive down the M5
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:01 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
I've been out with friends and had a nice evening, I rather would have watched that even tho I'm going to have my Welsh mate grinning like an inbred cat that got the cream for ages. Can't beat team spirit. Hodgson picked a shite team for us and fecked that up, Chris Coleman wouldn't get a look in for England manager yet he's exactly the sort of manager we need. I'm not saying he'd win the tourney for us but I don't think we'd be out now.

What Coleman has done with this Wales team is approaching the level of what Ranieri did at Leicester. Well no, it ain't, but you get my drift. What makes it all the more bizarre is that prior to this Euro campaign, Colemans CV was hugely unremarkable.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:55 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Fek the Welsh,  I still remember the Cardiff twats smashing the car windscreen years ago, that was a bleddy windy drive down the M5

cant beat good quality aircon.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 7:55 pm

Got a sneaking feeling Italy can get past the Germans.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Italy have been excellent so far but i think Jerry are too strong for them and everyone else and will win tonight and the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The current game in progress thread..   The current game in progress thread.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The current game in progress thread..
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next