RegGreen
LondonGreen
Dick Trickle
Tgwu
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:47 am

Can't see anything but a win on Saturday, even given this is Argo we're talking about.

Thought we'd be 4th if we won last night. Another victory should see us 3rd.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:04 am

We need Accrington, Rovers and Oxford to drop points
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:14 am

Entirely possible my friend
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:17 am

pepsipete wrote:
Beware of Cambridge after their last two results!

Hhhhmmmmm cambridge 8/11 to win that ? Morecambe Lose 7 nil last home game they lost 5-2...... study but draw at accrington 2-2 most odd
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:19 am

Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Wow. Just seen the result after taking a nasty fall over a pothole in the road while out for a stroll tonight and a subsequent visit to Tavvy hospital-loads of painkillers and an x ray on my shoulder in the morning-won't be playing golf for a few weeks methinks. All back on now with two home games to come, well done to DA and the boys-Del bhey is certainly answering his idiotic detractors in the best possible way.

Out for a stroll ? lol

Good old NHS........................

Nothing broken, just bad bruising but no golf for 2 weeks-feck.'Twas a lovely evening for a stroll in the country lanes of this green and pleasant land but repairing a pothole seems to be beyond Georgie boy's austerity gang-thought they had belatedly allocated some money towards it but it seems not to have reached to this neck of the woods. As you say good old NHS-as hospitals go, Tavistock is great, so much more homely and personal than Derriford. hope the feckers never think of closing it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 10:22 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Just left the Salmon and Ball. Now in the George.

Must have just missed you yesterday !
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:02 am

Greenskin wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Wow. Just seen the result after taking a nasty fall over a pothole in the road while out for a stroll tonight and a subsequent visit to Tavvy hospital-loads of painkillers and an x ray on my shoulder in the morning-won't be playing golf for a few weeks methinks. All back on now with two home games to come, well done to DA and the boys-Del bhey is certainly answering his idiotic detractors in the best possible way.

Out for a stroll ? lol

Good old NHS........................

Nothing broken, just bad bruising but no golf for 2 weeks-feck.'Twas a lovely evening for a stroll in the country lanes of this green and pleasant land but repairing a pothole seems to be beyond Georgie boy's austerity gang-thought they had belatedly allocated some money towards it but it seems not to have reached to this neck of the woods. As you say good old NHS-as hospitals go, Tavistock is great, so much more homely and personal than Derriford. hope the feckers never think of closing it. Evil or Very Mad

Glad to hear no serious harm done. As for the hospital, unless people wake up soon, the Tories will destroy the NHS piece by piece, starting with driving droves of junior doctors away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:08 am

Elias wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Well we didn't miss each other did we? popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:32 am

BBC1 wrote:
Elias wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

There were only two other Argyle fans in there when I was there. A short guy and John(?) who used to travel from Carlisle every week. I only stayed for one as my stomach was demanding food.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:41 am

BBC1 wrote:
Elias wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

No we didnt ! Lol
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 7:42 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Elias wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

There were only two other Argyle fans in there when I was there. A short guy and John(?) who used to travel from Carlisle every week. I only stayed for one as my stomach was demanding food.

! The short guy .......... lol! is me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 10:55 pm

Elias wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Elias wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

! The short guy .......... lol!  is me!
Short Guy?
I thought you'd got taller than the last time we met.
Or were you wearing heels? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:36 am

Photo 6................The Windsor Boys back together lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Fankee james real mate fer lettin us stay at yer otel in winser innum.'

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:28 am

Tringreen wrote:

I see in pic 42 you have joint arse-licker-in-chiefs Newell and Jon Back cosying up in the Directors Box. It still astonishes me that an ex-copper with no football background whatsoever, can brown-tongue his way to being PAFC's Club Secretary. Beggars belief really.

Does Newell still get to sit with the Important People purely on the invite of Brent, every match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:38 am

Brent's excuse used to be that Nool was invited by Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkyboy. I don't think that can be said to apply anymore Very Happy
I'm afraid Brent made a very bad mistake in cosying up to such a divisive creep. It's bound to reflect badly on him. These underlying currents don't just go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:42 am

Youm all jus jelus.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Tringreen wrote:

both rocking up with the beard look now...they look like a pair of 1970s Vagina's lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 6:23 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Elias wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Elias wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

! The short guy .......... lol!  is me!
Short Guy?
I thought you'd got taller than the last time we met.
Or were you wearing heels? popcorn

Maybe youve shrunk lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 7:41 am

Quote Czarcasm : I see in pic 42 you have joint arse-licker-in-chiefs Newell and Jon Back cosying up in the Directors Box. It still astonishes me that an ex-copper with no football background whatsoever, can brown-tongue his way to being PAFC's Club Secretary. Beggars belief really.

Remember the reluctant one's supporters' board ? He was straight in offering unwavering support and full of corporate governance bollox. In other words, don't answer questions unless the answer provides no information about the real state of play. Just what st jim likes.

'The framework of rules and practices by which a board of directors ensures accountability, fairness, and transparency in a company's relationship with all its stakeholders (financiers, customers, management, employees, government, and the community).
The corporate governance framework consists of (1) explicit and implicit contracts between the company and the stakeholders for distribution of responsibilities, rights, and rewards, (2) procedures for reconciling the sometimes conflicting interests of stakeholders in accordance with their duties, privileges, and roles, and (3) procedures for proper supervision, control, and information-flows to serve as a system of checks-and-balances.'

Them janners won't no wot ee's on about !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread   Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leyton Orient v Plymouth Argyle match thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5