Elias
Freathy
Tgwu
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:24 pm

Morecambe v Plymouth Argyle

Man in the middle DAVID WEBB Games 30 YELLOWS 87 REDS 4

Assisted by   Peter Gooch and David Storrie

Fourth Official Paul Graham

Argyle news

Should have a fully fit squad (but for Brunt) The good news we have the main players we had in the good days of this season back together for this game with the return of Mr Boateng. Has mention on other post which five loanee will be in Friday squad? also who will be in the starting eleven.
THIS TEAM SELECTION IS DOING THE ROUNDS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Morecambe Football Club News

Full squad to pick from, lose two players after our game to go on international duty

( Information came from variable sources)
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:48 am

Should be a fairly comfortable win for the Shrimpers. Not that it matters as Bristol Rovers wont drop anymore points this season.

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:11 am

I ll be there freathy, join me for a pint ? Brent out.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:39 am

Tgwu wrote:

Eh, that's Coach Budgie's team selection, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Elias wrote:

Unfortunately I cant make this one. Mainly due to the fact wild horses couldn't drag me there even if I was paid. If you are going you have my sincere condolences.

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:55 pm

1-1 que simpletons saying "it was a decent point".
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:58 pm

A 3-0 win to Argyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Due a win, Bowoaaateng (ala Errington) to lift the team. Raw.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:30 pm

Freathy wrote:
Elias wrote:

Unfortunately I cant make this one.  Mainly due to the fact wild horses couldn't drag me there even if I was paid.  If you are going you have my sincere condolences.

BRENT OUT

I have paid brent tax again to ensure i have a ticket santa
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Morecambe sign Blackpool midfielder Connor Oliver on loan.

THE Shrimps have signed midfielder Connor Oliver on loan from Blackpool FC for the remainder of the season.

Oliver, 22, began his career with Sunderland after progressing thorough the youth teams before signing for Blackpool on an 18-month contract in January 2015.

He has made eight appearances for Blackpool this season, four of these coming in the league. Last season he made six appearances in the championship.

source from website
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Morecambe vs Plymouth Argyle - Easter Family Fun Day

Between 12pm and 3pm, children and families,  are welcome to come along to the Globe Arena to enjoy free face painting, free admission to a bouncy castle (weather permitting) and balloon modelling with Trevor Cooke. Goody bags will also be given to all children under 14! In addition there will be photo opportunities with Easter Mascots including the Easter Bunny, Captain Jack Sparrow, Paw Patrol, My Little Pony and lookalike Princesses. Popcorn, candy floss, food and refreshments will be on sale, with all donations on the day going towards PCUK.  

The above activities will run up until kick-off at 3:00pm, then come and support the Shrimps in their match against Plymouth Argyle!

And don`t forget, every adult can add up to three under 14s FREE to all League 2 matches at Morecambe Football Club so families, feel free to stay and enjoy the game.

Community Sports will also run a children’s penalty shootout, age between 7-11 only, which will take place on the pitch at half time, so children who stay to watch the Shrimps take on Plymouth Argyle will have a chance to take part!

Source from Morecambe Twitter
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Crumbs and as a free bonus yoiu get to see them beat us!! Sounds like a real family day out!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:49 pm

Manchester United loanee to make home debut for Morecambe against Plymouth Argyle

Morecamb will have 19-year-old on-loan goalkeeper Kieran O'Hara making his home debut against Plymouth Argyle on Good Friday.

O'Hara will start between the posts because long-serving shot-stopper Barry Roche, 33, is suspended for one match.

Roche was sent-off in the early stages of Morecambe's away game against Leyton Orient last Saturday after bringing down striker Jay Simpson inside the penalty area.

O'Hara came off the substitutes' bench, with midfielder Jay Devitt making way for him, and saved Simpson's resulting spot kick.
Related content

The teenage 'keeper went on to make some further good saves but was beaten by a Ryan Edwards own goal in the 80th minute as Morecambe lost 1-0.

O'Hara's only other previous appearance for Morecambe came when Roche was ruled out by illness and they were beaten 3-1 at Northampton Town in January.

(News Source from the web)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

That Gobshite's a coach now?

i'd play houghton and boateng myself as mchugh wont be 100% yet, maybe for york he will be.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:23 pm

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

i'd play houghton and boateng myself as mchugh wont be 100% yet, maybe for york he will be.

Yep, he's more badged up than this fella...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:11 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Yep, he's more badged up than this fella...

he'll be on the first team staff soon then lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 5:16 am

Matchday boys and girls, I am now looking forward to this weekend. back to the number one line up,  

Morecombe will not score, so it down to our scoring boots. so is 0-2 0-3 to us. I am going for 0-2

(Have a nice Easter, Hot cross buns ready for the oven, butter and cream are in the fridge)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 5:57 am

Didn't realise we were playing today! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 6:15 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Didn't realise we were playing today! Embarassed

Today and Monday, home to York on Monday

Just a reminder that the tickets opening times this weekend

PLEASE see below for a guide to the opening hours for the Argyle Superstore and Ticket Office over the Easter weekend.

Good Friday, March 25 - Closed (First team playing away to Morecambe)
Saturday, March 26 - 10am to 3pm
Sunday, March 27 - Closed
Easter Monday, March 28 - First team at home to York City. Shop and ticket office running game day hours from 9am.  

Source PAFC
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:24 am

Nothing less than a victory needed....No excuses
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:37 am

I also had no idea we were playing today. This could ruin an otherwise pleasant day.

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:48 am

How come Argo are playing today? Though Brents Bucket Rattle squad can happlily lose on anyday so i suppose it makes no difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:59 am

If the above team is the one then I think a win and a comfortable one.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:36 am

Biggest game of the season
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:09 am

Last time we played them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Source from Morecambe face-book)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread   Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Morecambe V Plymouth Argyle Match Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next