Dick Trickle
Tgwu
sufferedsince 68
Czarcasm
Freathy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:30 pm

I reckon it's cos Brent won't pay the remaining couple of weeks wages and I demand Bob asks Martyn about it at the next opportunity.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:05 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
I reckon it's cos Brent won't pay the remaining couple of weeks wages and I demand Bob asks Martyn about it at the next opportunity.
Are you Freathy's love child by chance?
Threkkers goes back, we get promoted, Bolton need to sell to ease finances, we take Threkkers on a perm deal. Easy!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:40 am

I would much prefer to have boateng back than threlkeld. Bolton dont need to ease there finances all there debt will be written off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:00 am

tigertony wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Threkkers goes back, we get promoted, Bolton need to sell to ease finances, we take Threkkers on a perm deal. Easy!

Better Freathys love child than be a Brent bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:47 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:36 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Better Freathys love child than be a Brent bitch.
Ooooooohhhh ... you are awful ... but I like you ....
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Is Boateng thinking he is coming back, because he still has not changed his twitter page.

Hiram Boateng
@Hiram

Footballer at Crystal Palace on loan at Plymouth Argyle

3hrs ago
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:43 pm

maybe someone who is on twitter could ask him if he is.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:13 pm

Fans keep asking

Hiram Boateng
‏@Hiram_8
Want a horse.. Wonder if I can park it for free

2:16 PM - 13 Jan 2016

‏@brandon20112004 23m minutes ago

@Hiram_8 are you staying at argyle

Robert Nancollis ‏@Robnanco 24h hours ago

@Hiram_8 Devons good for horse

Hiram Boateng
‏@Hiram_8

Too busy doing me to be mad at what you do

11:44 AM - 14 Jan 2016    shaun ‏@shaunh922 3h hours ago

@Hiram_8 when you comming back in green ( I don't mean as the hulk niether )
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Adams has not given up hope of bringing Hiram Boateng back to the club. The midfielder shone whilst on-loan from Crystal Palace earlier in the season, but missed all of November and December with injury, and was retained by Palace when he loan ran out on January 2.

Derek is hopeful the Eagles will let their central midfielder, who has recently turned 20-years-old, return to Home Park for another loan spell.

"We just have to wait on Crystal Palace," said Derek. "They have obviously got a situation where they have to manage their team. He is their player and we are hopeful that we can have him back at some stage. We will just have to wait and see what happens at Crystal Palace.

"They have circumstances that they need to deal with. It might be that he stays there and becomes part of their first team plans until the end of the season, and that would be good for the player. Would we like to have him back? Yes is the answer."

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:12 pm

just start looking around Del Bhey see if theres nyone like or better than boateng we could sign while palace fanny about. Dont want us to waste time waiting only to be told no.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Was never going to return here. Palace wil loan him out to a L1 or maybe Championship club.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Freathy wrote:
Was never going to return here.  Palace wil loan him out to a L1 or maybe Championship club.

His Twitter still shows on loan to Argyle, His last tweet was today. I would have thought it would have been changed if he knew he was not coming back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Was never going to return here.  Palace wil loan him out to a L1 or maybe Championship club.

His Twitter still shows on loan to Argyle, His last tweet was today. I would have thought it would have been changed if he knew he was not coming back.

you read to much into bio's maybe he cant be arsed to change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4