sufferedsince 68
Czarcasm
Freathy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:23 pm

It's obvious brent doesn't want them back. All three will be loaned to other clubs.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:28 pm

Bolton ready to allow Threlkeld to extend is loan

PLYMOUTH Argyle are close to finalising a deal with Bolton Wanderers to keep midfielder Oscar Threlkeld on loan until the end of the season, Herald Sport understands.

The 21-year-old has impressed as the Pilgrims have won their last four matches to establish a three-point lead at the top of League Two.

Argyle are also trying to extend the loan spells of Crystal Palace midfielder Hiram Boateng and versatile Reading attacker Craig Tanner for the rest of the campaign.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:29 pm

Don't be so hysterical, Derek's already said there's no rush, can't see anybody at HP wanting feck it up this year and don't be surprised to see Threkeld on a permanent if Bolton want to ease their wage bill.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Graiser wrote:
Don't be so hysterical, Derek's already said there's no rush, can't see anybody at HP wanting feck it up this year and don't  be surprised to see Threkeld on a permanent if Bolton want to ease their wage bill.
Not being hysterical Graiser, just going by last years farce, the Nerdily Nerds might be happy with forty two year old Alan Smith trundling around Homepark for an hour when he's not injured, but i'm hoping for a statement of ambition! Xthrobber might think Argyles support is shit but i think the fans deserve decent signings.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:57 pm

If you look on the Bolton web site Oscar Threlkeld is not not listed in any of their  teams, where Boateng is in CP developing team.

Financially-troubled Bolton Wanderers could sell players to raise funds this month, admits boss Neil Lennon.

The Championship's bottom side are £172.9m in debt, received a winding-up petition last month and have paid their players and staff late.

Owner Eddie Davies will not invest more money while the club is for sale and advisor Trevor Birch talks to buyers.

Asked whether players will leave, Lennon told BBC Radio Manchester: "I hope not, but that may be the reality."

The 44-year-old added: "Trevor's already stated that might be the case, but we'll just have to wait and see.

"It makes a difficult job more difficult, but that's something I can't really touch on."

The former Celtic manager was also asked if he will have any say on the players leaving and he replied: "Maybe some sort of input but, again, ultimately it probably won't be my decision, it will be the people that are looking after the future of the club."

Bolton are also under a transfer embargo for the rest of the season after failing to submit their required accounts for the 2014-15 season.

Last edited by Tgwu on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 8:23 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Don't be so hysterical, Derek's already said there's no rush, can't see anybody at HP wanting feck it up this year and don't  be surprised to see Threkeld on a permanent if Bolton want to ease their wage bill.
Not being hysterical Graiser, just going by last years farce, the Nerdily Nerds might be happy with forty two year old Alan Smith trundling around Homepark for an hour when he's not injured, but i'm hoping for a statement of ambition! Xthrobber might think Argyles support is shit but i think the fans deserve decent signings.

I think we'll get them as well, just a bit of patience wanted
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:06 pm

Let's be honest, league position wise we couldn't be a more attractive proposition for potential signings, infrastructure and salary wise, well that's a different matter.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:20 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:

He's been bumping his internet gums on the subject with monotonous regularity on all sorts of threads recently. Tend not to bother to reply any more, a bit like having an argument with your cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 11:20 pm

I wouldn't read too much into Neil Lennon's comments, certainly as far as Threlkeld is concerned.

What would we pay for a transfer? £10k tops? Not really going to set their accounts manager at ease is it. And I'm sure when Neil Lennon brings the issue up, he's referring to his higher value, more saleable assets that might have to go, not reserves on low wages.

The way Bolton are heading, they might need him for League One next season as much as we are planning to need him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:42 am

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I think we'll get them as well, just a bit of patience wanted

I know that some fans are glass half full and some it's empty, however if you are proved correct about Jimbo turning into a sensible chap all of a sudden and we do hang onto our players and actually get another one or two in then that will have denoted a massive sea change in the way the guy operates. With all due respect no amount of patience in the world would have stopped the idiot selling Hourihane or loans debacle that fecked last seasons chances up. Brent has to earn respect, in my eyes he's done nought in that direction until he bought Adams in and even now he's still moaning about the budget.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Greenskin wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:

He's been bumping his internet gums on the subject with monotonous regularity on all sorts of threads recently. Tend not to bother to reply any more, a bit like having an argument with your cat.
Will xthrobber be in the trenches at homepark for the Northampton game, or will he be back in Sussex telling the plymouth public what shit fans they are?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:15 pm

Another day goes by with out the loans being renewed, but nothing to worry about of course.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:24 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Another day goes by with out the loans being renewed, but nothing to worry about of course.

Trust in Jimmy eeeeeezze got our best interests at heart........ :pighug: Sheep laugh (couldn't find any flying pigs !! )
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:06 pm

Tanner stays for the season (good news)-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:11 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Tanner stays for the season (good news)-

Hopefully the 1st of 3 well done Del Bhey bounce
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:12 pm

Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:28 pm

Fantastic news. Young Craig would not have been easy to replace.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:03 pm

More good news coming according to @only1Argyle
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Threlkeld loan extended until April 9th

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:58 pm

2 out of 3 whats the betting Boateng sorted by 17.00 to complete the hat trick by Del Bhey..... bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:58 pm

This loan will see Oscar miss the last 5 games

The 21-year-old's initial loan spell from Bolton Wanderers ended after the Pilgrims' win over Carlisle on Saturday, but Oscar has wasted no time putting pen to paper on a new deal that will see him remain a Pilgrim up to and including the fixture against AFC Wimbledon on April 9.

Tanner is here to May

CRAIG Tanner is to stay a Janner until the end of the season.
The 21-year-old midfielder has agreed terms to extend his successful loan from Sky Bet Championship side Reading until May.

Last edited by Tgwu on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:01 pm

Why is it not until the end of the season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:48 pm

All good news Very Happy Very Happy Tanner is a player who is growing every game and Oscar is another solid piece in the squad.

Les Miserable wrote:

Good point les which i hope the club answers that one as i'm baffled as to why thats the case. Those 5 remaining games including one against Pompey could prove to be vital ones in the promotion/championship race depending on how the season goes and no matter what happens promotion or winning the league wont be done and dusted by then.

I trust boateng's loan is actually till the end of the season as im sure he will be signed up again. Good to see the club have learnt lessons from last season and got the loan signings signed up quicker.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Angry wrote:
All good news  Very Happy  Very Happy  Tanner is a player who is growing every game and Oscar is another solid piece in the squad.

Les Miserable wrote:

Good point les which i hope the club answers that one as i'm baffled as to why thats the case. Those 5 remaining games including one against Pompey could prove to be vital ones in the promotion/championship race depending on how the season goes and no matter what happens promotion or winning the league wont be done and dusted by then.

I trust boateng's loan is actually till the end of the season as im sure he will be signed up again.  Good to see the club have learnt lessons from last season and got the loan signings signed up quicker.

Or God forbid the playoffs! Didn't this happen to us last season with some of our loan player deals expiring before the end of the season and them not being available for the Wycombe matches? Very strange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:54 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
All good news  Very Happy  Very Happy  Tanner is a player who is growing every game and Oscar is another solid piece in the squad.

Les Miserable wrote:

I trust boateng's loan is actually till the end of the season as im sure he will be signed up again.  Good to see the club have learnt lessons from last season and got the loan signings signed up quicker.

Or God forbid the playoffs!  Didn't this happen to us last season with some of our loan player deals expiring before the end of the season and them not being available for the Wycombe matches?  Very strange.

its an odd arrangement thats for true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next