Tgwu
sufferedsince 68
Czarcasm
Freathy
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April Empty
PostSubject: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here it says Threlkeld was due back at Bolton yesterday? If we extended the loans I must have missed it.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:08 pm

All three loans expired yesterday. No mention anywhere of any intention to renew. Can only assume all three have now returned to their clubs.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:11 pm

<< drum roll >>
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Freathy wrote:
All three loans expired yesterday.  No mention anywhere of any intention to renew.  Can only assume all three have now returned to their clubs.
Let the Muppetry commence! a fiasco to rival lasts years loan saga is about begin. How very "Jimmy"
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:39 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
All three loans expired yesterday.  No mention anywhere of any intention to renew.  Can only assume all three have now returned to their clubs.
Let the Muppetry commence! a fiasco to rival lasts years loan saga is about begin. How very "Jimmy"

DA give a hint before the Carlisle game on Boateng,

Midfielders Hiram Boateng and Graham Carey will not feature in any capacity due to their respective ankle and knee injuries.

"We are hopeful that we see them back fit and ready for the new year, but it will definitely not be for Carlisle," Adams said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:41 pm

I'm sure Brent runs all his businesses from a cornflakes template. This is how you do it Derek. Just don't blink, and don't move. let them sweat. And let's not pay their wages for a couple of weeks until we have to, that'll make a few bob.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Added a question mark in the thread title just in case Greenarmy1984 is watching and soils himself in front of Countryfile whilst Craven is advertising the new calendar featuring badger stripes.

Apologies to EJH if offended. Will take away if confirmed..........

That he's soiled himself, bugger the loans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:49 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
I'm sure Brent runs all his businesses from a cornflakes template. This is how you do it Derek. Just don't blink, and don't move. let them sweat. And let's not pay their wages for a couple of weeks until we have to, that'll make a few bob.

On the other hand why renew a loan the day after the old agreement expires rather than on the day that it is actually required in terms of playing time? Either way it'll run for 3 months (or whatever) so there's little point using up any of that time unneccessarily - I'm sure* the saving of a few days wages never crossed anybody's mind.

* No I am not.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:24 pm

You're not an accountant, are you sir frank. Mathematicians and accountants rarely see eye to eye. They are two entirely different human concepts. ( smug quotient 7 )

I might be being a little unfair on Mr Citi, and a little unfair on how much waggle room Derek has managed to wangle from the all seeing pension fund, but, as Suffers alluded to, "how very jimmy".

Great numbers on Radio4  this morning, as mathematicians gave their annual favourite numbers for the new year.
0.000000000000000000001 was one. Can't remember why, as the cat spilled my tea all over the xplanation. The number that Google took their name from also got yet another airing. Sleep Mathematicians really do have a great face for radio.

I've got a great title for a new media tv shoot out......"Don't give me facts, give me reality"

Last edited by Lord Biro on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:25 pm

I hope we renew all 3 till the end of the season alot quicker than we took this time last season fannying around with O'Connor, Bobby Reid and Olly Lee losing points as we went along. Not going even go there with missing out on Andy Kellet as im still baffled by way man utd signed him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Great point Angry. The pissing about over (not) renewing loans 12 months ago basically ruined our season.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
You're not an accountant, are you sir frank. Mathematicians and accountants rarely see eye to eye. They are two entirely different human concepts. ( smug quotient 7 )

I might be being a little unfair on Mr Citi, and a little unfair on how much waggle room Derek has managed to wangle from the all seeing pension fund, but, as Suffers alluded to, "how very jimmy".

Great numbers on Radio4  this morning, as mathematicians gave their annual favourite numbers for the new year.
0.000000000000000000001 was one. Can't remember why, as the cat spilled my tea all over the xplanation. The number that Google took their name from also got yet another airing. Sleep    Mathematicians really do have a great face for radio.

I've got a great title for a new media tv shoot out......"Don't give me facts, give me reality"

What on Earth are you blathering on about?

I've read this, twice, but have made not even stumbling progress towards either fact or reality on either occasion.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:43 pm

It seems Lord Biro's on his second Bic already.

22 posts in under a week is good going.

An average daily rate that Sir John would have been proud of.

Strange goings on for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:

he'll flounce in a minute once the happy new year banner gets taken down because he wasnt asked first Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 11:30 am

Angry wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:

he'll flounce in a minute once the happy new year banner gets taken down because he wasnt asked first Laughing Laughing Laughing

As long as you are here to entertain us with your illiterate ramblings then no other poster matters really, I personally can't wait for the next time that you completely miss the point someone has made its great reading, thanx.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 11:36 am

Lord Biro wrote:

0.000000000000000000001 was one. Can't remember why, as the cat spilled my tea all over the xplanation. The number that Google took their name from also got yet another airing. Sleep    Mathematicians really do have a great face for radio.

Seem to remember that was one of the possible answers to the £1m question on millionaires when the army Major [Ingrams?] was listening intently to the coughs from the audience. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:37 pm

Crystal-palace-development

Meanwhile, fellow under-21 teammates Hiram Boateng and Christian Scales have returned to Palace after their loan deals expired.

Boateng featured 19 times for Plymouth Argyle and scored twice to boost their promotion chances, whereas Scales played nine games at Crawley Town.

They join fellow loanees Jonny Williams, Sullay Kaikai, Keshi Anderson, Luke Croll and Chris Kettings back in south London who all returned to the club last week.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Just back from filling up with petrol at Sainsbury's and outside the shop the Herald's ad for today said something about Argyle and 4 big transfers.

I can't see anything on their website to confirm or correlate with this but Boateng might be one of them... Alan Smith, possibly?

Either that or they're giving away free henna tattooes.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:01 pm

4 big transfers:-

Carey
Reid
Nelson
Lukey

Bye guys. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Angry wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:

As long as you are here to entertain us with your illiterate ramblings then no other poster matters really, I personally can't wait for the next time that you completely miss the point someone has made its great reading, thanx.

coming from a man who makes stuff up and changes sex like his socks ill take that as a compliment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Carey
Reid
Nelson
Lukey

Bye guys. Razz

thats the spine removed in one go lol
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:49 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

On the other hand why renew a loan the day after the old agreement expires rather than on the day that it is actually required in terms of playing time? Either way it'll run for 3 months (or whatever) so there's little point using up any of that time unneccessarily - I'm sure* the saving of a few days wages never crossed anybody's mind.

* No I am not.
If a loan is done within the transfer window, it need not be restricted to three months and could feasibly be done until the end of May.

I imagine a more likely outcome is negotiating wage percentages and (as you say) wanting to save a few days of paying it at all.

I'm ok with that for now- if it comes to the Northampton game and there's still no sign of our three loanees back, then I'll be irked.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:11 pm

Looking more and more like a repeat of last year, Jimmy and his Bean counter will Fanny around penny pinching while rival clubs just nip in and sign them.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Carey
Reid
Nelson
Lukey

Bye guys. Razz

FFS! Don't give JimBob any ideas!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April   Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April Empty

Back to top Go down

Renewing loans? (Boateng)- Tanner Stays for Season/ Threlkeld until April
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next