Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.

Go down 
+48
Big Robby
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
downthetrack
Lord Melbury
Flat_Track_Bully
green_genie
Cornish Rebel
PatDunne
zyph
Cerbera
Rickler
Cousin Jack
Hoof Hearted
devonportlad
Sturtz
Geezer
Hugh Midde
pepsipete
lawnmowerman
Motorservices
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Rollo Tomasi
Elias
jabba the gut ecfc
Chemical Ali
Coxside_Green
argyl3
tigertony
harvetheslayer
Dane
VillageGreen
Dick Trickle
Freathy
Foxy
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
Hitch
Charlie Wood
Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
MikeWN
Lord Tisdale
Greenskin
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 12:31 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Evening Chaps

Fcuk off you fairweather cnut.

Chucking out time at the Mount Radford must've come early for him. Wink
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:58 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Exeter mugged Swansea when they sold them Matt Grimes for two million, against Sutton in the cup he was crap!! i've never seen the guy have a good game!!
Buyers beware when signing Donkeys from Exeter.

Good Post Good Post ££££
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:07 pm

Where did the 2mill go and all the other monies raked in over the years?
The stadium hasn't changed in over a decade
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

New stand coming at the end of the season, new away end, just had a new 3G training pitch and still got a few quid in the bank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

New stand coming at the end of the season, new away end, just had a new 3G training pitch and still got a few quid in the bank

Do you have any links?

Great news if it actually happens, long overdue, training facilities is a good investment
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 7:43 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Do you have any links?

Great news if it actually happens, long overdue, training facilities is a good investment

I don't but should be all the info on ECFC website somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:14 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

Who are you talking about ? Them or us ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Do you have any links?

I can't see any articles on the internet definitively saying ECFC are starting construction of a new main stand or away end at the end of the season...

Hope it happens though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Do you have any links?

I'll take your word for it as I can't be fecked to check. I hope it makes up for Leicesters relegation. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Do you have any links?

I'll take your word for it as I can't be fecked to check. I hope it makes up for Leicesters relegation. lol!

Here's an email I received from Foxes Talk on Christmas Eve. Still a member since I did my best to advance the Holloway disaster up there  lol!

Foxes talk wrote:

FoxesTalk Forum

Hi *********,

All of us at FoxesTalk would like to take a moment to wish all of our registered members, and their families, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wishing you all the best for 2017.  
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Do you have any links?

More chance of you muppets getting promoted than LCFC getting relegated, so no chance my friend Rant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:32 am

Well lets see. 1 point off relegation. Yet to score in 2017, rumours of manager not getting on with staff and in danger of losing the dressing room. Alleged problems of ego and poor attitude amongst the players. New managers at Swansea and Hull looking like turning things around, you can never write off a Sam Allardyce side.

I'd say you Foxes are fecked!! Banana
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:19 am

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Do you have any links?

I can't see any articles on the internet definitively saying ECFC are starting construction of a new main stand or away end at the end of the season...

Hope it happens though

An old link from last September - But it has since been agreed and is now being kept at the cat and fiddle until the work in the summer starts.

"With that in mind, while it has not been purchased, a deal has been secured to hold the north terrace from the Hive – which was taken down by Barnet at the end of last season.

“It was a deal that had to be completed, for a variety of reasons, prior to obtaining of planning permission presenting a degree of risk. Fortunately a way was found to take the opportunity but avoid that risk. Working with the Trust it was agreed that an eventual outlay of £65k facilitating a prospective saving of £150k was an opportunity both boards agreed should be secured.”

It is hoped there will be enough money in the St James Park development fund to develop the away end. However, because of the deal that has been struck with Barnet there may still be an option to develop the away end if not.

Julian said: “If there is not enough money via the development to complete the away end there is now the possibility that it can be completed over a number of years should we choose to and should finance permits because the intricacies of the deal agreed with Tony Kleanthous, Barnet Chairman, allows us to pay for it by giving Barnet £1 for every away supporter who comes through the turnstile once that stand has been erected.”
Read more at http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/update-on-st-james-park-development-3297578.aspx#fLthuiKsG6jOKGXy.99
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Well lets see. 1 point off relegation. Yet to score in 2017, rumours of manager not getting on with staff and in danger of losing the dressing room. Alleged problems of ego and poor attitude amongst the players. New managers at Swansea and Hull looking like turning things around, you can never write off a Sam Allardyce side.

popcorn Dream on HW and don't have nightmares tonight xx
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

Tagg's new cars.Invested in our youth got to be one of the best in the two lower leagues.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:23 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

Our hands are tied.

Grade II listed by all accounts. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:54 pm

The Foxy wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
lol! Well lets see. 1 point off relegation. Yet to score in 2017, rumours of manager not getting on with staff and in danger of losing the dressing room. Alleged problems of ego and poor attitude amongst the players. New managers at Swansea and Hull looking like turning things around, you can never write off a Sam Allardyce side.

popcorn Dream on HW and don't have nightmares tonight xx
lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:57 pm

They will be sobbing in the Sidhole, after that humiliating thrashing.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 7:40 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
They will be sobbing in the Sidhole, after that humiliating thrashing.

Fair play you boys played us off the park today..
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 7:45 pm

Congratulations on your victory gentlemen. However, let's see how things pan out come the season's end.

When it all goes pear shape and Elysium City waltz pass you on the stairs, I hope you have the good grace to congratulate us as I have just done.

I somehow have my doubts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 8:23 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Congratulations on your victory gentlemen. However, let's see how things pan out come the season's end.

When it all goes pear shape and Elysium City waltz pass you on the stairs, I hope you have the good grace to congratulate us as I have just done.

I somehow have my doubts.
Thanks Hugh.
But there's more chance of getting a wank off the Pope. lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 10:41 am

I am sure we will be as gracious, FFS!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Exeter City have signed Irish striker Ryan Swan until the end of the season following a trial with the club.

The 20-year-old former University College Dublin (UCD) forward joined the League Two outfit in November.

He previously played in the League of Ireland for Bray Wanderers before moving to UCD in 2015, for whom he scored 18 goals in 54 appearances.

Exeter are currently sixth in the fourth tier, eight points below the automatic promotion places
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:05 pm

Exeter Chokers, revert to type. Shit no Fans and losing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.   The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread. - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Exeter as they go down thread.
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next