Dick Trickle
zyph
green_genie
Lord Tisdale
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:22 pm

I reiterate my comment regarding the Herald, and others connected with the club. The Herald ran an Alan Nicholls story before the Exeter game, with a picture of Argyle fans complete with green smoke bombs at a recent game, asking fans to remember the former goalkeeper. To me, that is pure online suggestion and incitement. If smoke bombs were legal etc in public places, especially this week, then of course there's no problem, but I would imagine it's illegal, outside of the paint ball wannabe centres. I'm no wuss, believe me, and I well remember the bad old days, but the "official" double standards are quite striking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Coathypafc tells it like it is on the farm.

Wonder whether he goes to matches as a law abiding supporter. *cough*

Pasoti's own hoolie wrote:
Was any of you there? I doubt it very so. I seen it unfold and the police went in too heavy handed, throwing pumches with force even seen one copper do it and the facial expression was he wanted to hurt the bloke he punched and the amount of people they said that got kicked out was more. The only ones who wanted trouble to happen was the old bill themselves, people will get arrested and charged has stated in paper but a investigation should take place also about the police behaviour but we all know that won't happen. Even a few stewards got hit from the police and they was trying to calm fans and even a few said old bill went over the top
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:51 pm

the vid os on all forms of social media so unlucky troll who sent in the report no covering it up even if it got taken down on here or not.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:56 pm

All over Spotlight tonight.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
To whoever sent in the abuse about the video in this thread for "getting the club and supporters into trouble", this video is freely available on youtube which has millions more potential viewers than ATD. I suggest you show your anger to whoever posted the video on there- I note there is nothing in the youtube comments section from you.

Getting the club and supporters into trouble?   I don't suppose the complainant is at all concerned that the world will know what a bunch of retarded morons some of our supporters are.  Probably not as he clearly isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

And what the hell are those idiots supposed to be doing?  Who are they having a go at?  And what for?  Do these f***ing morons have any idea what's going on in the world? This is just a 4th division football match between two shit teams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:05 pm

That one police officer certainly heightened the tension all by himself.

And some of you think he deserves applauding?

Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:10 pm

ejh wrote:

Unbelievable.

While it doesn't excuse the acts of anyone, it hardly helps the tensions in a volatile environment by smacking a bloke in the face. As far as I can work out, that was the reason that it all kicked off for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Looked like he was pushing the bloke away to me. Looked a bit rough but he can hardly ask him politely can he?

Wonder why the farm are so touchy about it appearing on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:56 pm

I suppose it's easy to sit here and comment on what we think what went on. In the heat of the moment people do indifferent things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
I suppose it's easy to sit here and comment on what we think what went on. In the heat of the moment people do indifferent things.

And some write abuse reports lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:37 pm

ejh wrote:

Unbelievable.

and now its on camera his mates cant cover it up so kudos cameraman for capturing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:49 pm

SeymourButts wrote:

I know. The mind boggles! scratch
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:58 pm

SeymourButts wrote:

While sat behind their keyboard wearing Womans knickers, and using many many tissues!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:54 pm

SeymourButts wrote:
Coathypafc tells it like it is on the farm.

Was any of you there? I doubt it very so. I seen it unfold and the police went in too heavy handed, throwing pumches with force even seen one copper do it and the facial expression was he wanted to hurt the bloke he punched and the amount of people they said that got kicked out was more. The only ones who wanted trouble to happen was the old bill themselves, people will get arrested and charged has stated in paper but a investigation should take place also about the police behaviour but we all know that won't happen. Even a few stewards got hit from the police and they was trying to calm fans and even a few said old bill went over the top  

Certainly not a GCSE standard of writing English is it.

If I was marking that I would give him 4/10 and a 'must try harder' remark at the top of the page  lol!

I have dressed up the article and made it easier to read.

Were any of you there, I doubt it very much. I witnessed it all unfold and the police went in heavy handed, throwing punches with force, i even saw one police officer throw a punch at an Argyle fan and the facial expression he had looked like he wanted to hurt the guy he punched.

The amount of people that were kicked out of the ground was more than what was originally quoted and it seems to me that the only individuals who wanted trouble to happen on the day, were the police themselves.

Those people who were arrested in the the ground itself will be charged and more arrests will follow once cctv footage has been examined (as stated in the Herald). Perhaps there should be an investigation regarding the events which took place on Saturday and it could be the case that the police behaviour was slightly out of order. However, we all know that the police will not come under any scrutiny because it will come across to many that they were only doing a job in difficult circumstances.

There were stewards who were among the melee also and unfortunately for some, they were hit by the police too. Those stewards were only trying to calm fans down and one or two even said that the police went over the top.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:27 pm

ejh wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Surely it is in everyone's interest to catch the dickhead who set it off? The club, the police and fans after what happened in Paris. It could have started a panic and caused something like Hillsborough.

Bit dramatic isn't it? There's a series of double gates for ambulances under the Lyndy concourse that could be opened, not to mention the fact that the barrier onto the pitch is about as high as your hip.

Just pointing out it what could have happened if there had been a panic.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:33 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
There ain't half some drama queens on here, did any of you go to football in the 70's and 80's ? I've seen bonfires lit on the terraces FFS !!!

If that is directed at me then yes, I did go to football in the 70's and 80's as well as the 90's, 2000's and 2010's to date.

I saw a lot of things that, as a parent now, would not want my son to see at a football match.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:45 pm

What happened under the stands on saturday (videos ive seen) and what happens normally in the car park after a visit from us, and the massive issues at the 2010 JPT game arent a normal happening at football nowadays

I remember far worse in the 80s and 90s BUT the main difference then was it happened at most grounds week in week out, I normally see around 35 ECFC games a season, there is only one ground i can say i will see trouble and thats at home park, over the last 20 years ive been to 65 current football league grounds and around 18 non league grounds, Cardiff on one visit was as close to the JPT game ive seen, im inc Millwall, Leeds, Swansea, Rovers, Bristol City to name a few

Football has moved on from the hoolie years, its a massive shame PAFC arent doing more to prevent it, the only good thing to come out of this is NO Grecians were involved, the media have rightly reported argyle fans fighting police

If i was one of the 7K day trippers and i saw that i can say 110% i wouldnt bother going back for a while, maybe the missing fan base can actually be blamed on the home fans rather than the performance......... just a thought
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Motorservices wrote:
What happened under the stands on saturday (videos ive seen) and what happens normally in the car park after a visit from us, and the massive issues at the 2010 JPT game arent a normal happening at football nowadays

I remember far worse in the 80s and 90s BUT the main difference then was it happened at most grounds week in week out, I normally see around 35 ECFC games a season, there is only one ground i can say i will see trouble and thats at home park, over the last 20 years ive been to 65 current football league grounds and around 18 non league grounds, Cardiff on one visit was as close to the JPT game ive seen, im inc Millwall, Leeds, Swansea, Rovers, Bristol City to name a few

Football has moved on from the hoolie years, its a massive shame PAFC arent doing more to prevent it, the only good thing to come out of this is NO Grecians were involved, the media have rightly reported argyle fans fighting police

If i was one of the 7K day trippers and i saw that i can say 110% i wouldnt bother going back for a while, maybe the missing fan base can actually be blamed on the home fans rather than the performance......... just a thought

As far as I am aware, there have been three incidents of crowd disorder in and around HP this season.

Bristol Rovers, Millwall and Exeter City.

We still have Oxford United and Luton Town to visit yet and those two clubs have known hooligan problems. Mansfield Town are another club that have known people who can cause bother. Those three upcoming games could well see disorder breaking out.

As for possible problems at the remaining away games Argle have, that is anyone's guess. The trips to Exeter City and Bristol Rovers could be flash points, as could the visit to Portsmouth. Should Argyle remain in the top three for the remainder of the season, then you could add other clubs to the list.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:20 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Just seen the video on YouTube, 1:13 in and a police officer throws a punch at an Argyle fan. I wonder if that officer will be charged with assault ?.

Lord I hope not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

not good
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:35 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
There ain't half some drama queens on here, did any of you go to football in the 70's and 80's ? I've seen bonfires lit on the terraces FFS !!!

If that is directed at me then yes, I did go to football in the 70's and 80's as well as the 90's, 2000's and 2010's to date.

I saw a lot of things that, as a parent now, would not want my son to see at a football match.

"did any of you" would lead me to suspect that I was referring to multiple persons, and maybe even a goat !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:23 pm

No messing about from our yellow and orange jacket brigade here :lol! :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:16 pm

SeymourButts wrote:

must have been bullied at school to be like that.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:31 pm

Angry wrote:
SeymourButts wrote:

must have been bullied at school to be like that.

Not just the home fans that play up, seems (from the final comment) he called **** a murderer and got thrown out, picking on is easy, they didnt try it to 500 pompy fans..........

Must be something in the water in plymouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:11 pm

[quote="VillageGreen"][quote="SeymourButts"]Coathypafc tells it like it is on the farm.

Was any of you there? I doubt it very so. I seen it unfold and the police went in too heavy handed, throwing pumches with force even seen one copper do it and the facial expression was he wanted to hurt the bloke he punched and the amount of people they said that got kicked out was more. The only ones who wanted trouble to happen was the old bill themselves, people will get arrested and charged has stated in paper but a investigation should take place also about the police behaviour but we all know that won't happen. Even a few stewards got hit from the police and they was trying to calm fans and even a few said old bill went over the top  [/quote

Certainly not a GCSE standard of writing English is it.

If I was marking that I would give him 4/10 and a 'must try harder' remark at the top of the page  lol!

I have dressed up the article and made it easier to read.

Were any of you there, I doubt it very much. I witnessed it all unfold and the police went in heavy handed, throwing punches with force, i even saw one police officer throw a punch at an Argyle fan and the facial expression he had looked like he wanted to hurt the guy he punched.

The amount of people that were kicked out of the ground was more than what was originally quoted and it seems to me that the only individuals who wanted trouble to happen on the day, were the police themselves.

Those people who were arrested in the the ground itself will be charged and more arrests will follow once cctv footage has been examined (as stated in the Herald). Perhaps there should be an investigation regarding the events which took place on Saturday and it could be the case that the police behaviour was slightly out of order. However, we all know that the police will not come under any scrutiny because it will come across to many that they were only doing a job in difficult circumstances.

There were stewards who were among the melee also and unfortunately for some, they were hit by the police too. Those stewards were only trying to calm fans down and one or two even said that the police went over the top.

That's more like it VG, perfick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble under the stands.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2