Dick Trickle
zyph
green_genie
Lord Tisdale
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Trouble under the stands. Empty
PostSubject: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:26 pm

Lot of willy waving going on here.

Shame the old bill didn't drop a few of them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Sometimes I despair at the softly softly approach of our Police. I know they can work wonders with their limited resources, but, FFS. They need to get tough on these knobs. By using the soft approach I think these type of idiots know they can take the piss, and do.

Taser at will or shoot to kill. They won't do it again! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Sorry, perhaps I am being a bit dim, whose knuckle draggers was that?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 1:58 pm

Police don't need their own cameras with dozy planks uploading incriminating evidence onto youtube rather than actually being a hoolie.

Love the old bhey with white hair who wanders into shot for last 10 seconds to get back to seat.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Sometimes I despair at the softly softly approach of our Police. I know they can work wonders with their limited resources, but, FFS. They need to get tough on these knobs. By using the soft approach I think these type of idiots know they can take the piss, and do.

Not many dead people do actually...... Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:11 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Ours. A smoke bomb went off under the stand at half time and the police and stewards waded in. If they'd been properly searched before they went in it would have been avoided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Ours. A smoke bomb went off under the stand at half time and the police and stewards waded in. If they'd been properly searched before they went in it would have been avoided.

You'd think with recent events in the world that the stewards would have made a decent effort at searching everyone as they entered the ground.

The stewards at Argyle have always been horrendous. No need for the agro that followed with people confronting the old bill though. Especially as it was two sections of our own fan base. How village.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:51 pm

A smoke bomb? How village is that?

Where did they get it? The old joke shop on Frankfort Gate? What next a whoopee cushion, itching powder?

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:05 pm

To whoever sent in the abuse about the video in this thread for "getting the club and supporters into trouble", this video is freely available on youtube which has millions more potential viewers than ATD. I suggest you show your anger to whoever posted the video on there- I note there is nothing in the youtube comments section from you.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:16 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
To whoever sent in the abuse about the video in this thread for "getting the club and supporters into trouble", this video is freely available on youtube which has millions more potential viewers than ATD. I suggest you show your anger to whoever posted the video on there- I note there is nothing in the youtube comments section from you.

The abuse report is probably from the same clown who sent an earlier one in accusing one of the mods of being a coward. This is the abuse facility that is totally anonymous.

Be brave and send an email to ATD so the mod can answer your accusation.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Its also on Facebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Nool referenced the video on his forum, and gave the exact youtube search term, and then said he didn't want a link. Game playing.
I think the Herald, club and people around the club, have hyped up these matches too much in the wrong way since the new regime took over, with the inevitable rise in bad behaviour.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:33 pm

Surely it is in everyone's interest to catch the dickhead who set it off? The club, the police and fans after what happened in Paris. It could have started a panic and caused something like Hillsborough.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:55 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Surely it is in everyone's interest to catch the dickhead who set it off? The club, the police and fans after what happened in Paris. It could have started a panic and caused something like Hillsborough.

Is there the same clamour for justice for the plank who set smoke bomb off in Block 3 or is that all Forze Nerdy fun?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
A smoke bomb? How village is that?

Where did they get it? The old joke shop on Frankfort Gate? What next a whoopee cushion, itching powder?

Plenty in the Dockyard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Didn't someone set one off at a pre-season Elburton Villa cup final ?
All to much guffawing over the road I seem to recall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:49 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Bit dramatic isn't it? There's a series of double gates for ambulances under the Lyndy concourse that could be opened, not to mention the fact that the barrier onto the pitch is about as high as your hip.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:00 pm

There ain't half some drama queens on here, did any of you go to football in the 70's and 80's ? I've seen bonfires lit on the terraces FFS !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:18 pm

zyph wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:

Not many dead people do actually...... Rolling Eyes .

That's the whole point. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:23 pm

Just seen the video on YouTube, 1:13 in and a police officer throws a punch at an Argyle fan. I wonder if that officer will be charged with assault ?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:29 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Just seen the video on YouTube, 1:13 in and a police officer throws a punch at an Argyle fan. I wonder if that officer will be charged with assault ?.

He should be applauded.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:34 pm

What a bunch of morons. I have never understood the mentality of people who just want to fight at a football match. If there is a section of society who need taking out of the gene pool, it's this lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:08 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

I'd say he deserves a medal and a commendation.

Looked like a perfectly reasonable push away to protect one of his colleagues.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:13 pm

And the afternoon only got worse after all that, yes did note the copper punching somebody. Club very quiet about all this, how surprising.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:20 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
What a bunch of morons. I have never understood the mentality of people who just want to fight at a football match. If there is a section of society who need taking out of the gene pool, it's this lot.

Put them on the front line in Syria....see how tough they really are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble under the stands.   Trouble under the stands. Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble under the stands.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next