Rickler
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:01 am

Josh Widdicombe is a bit of an Argyle fan. He has a new show starting on BBC Three on 11th November. On the trailer appeared an Argyle mug

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Argyle top of the League! Celebrating with a cup of tea in my 1996 Play Off Final mug

Think I may be getting ahead of myself

Thanks to JL  FB Group for putting me on to Josh

Read more on Josh Widdicombe twitter page
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:10 am

Club playing National Team?

Wise up Josh...
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:36 am

The pig and local media will pick him up, He soon be in the dirctors box and fans fest as one of their own
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:45 am

Rickler wrote:
Club playing National Team?

Wise up Josh...

Did it in 1924.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:53 am

Forgive him for he was young?

The first time
Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:19 am

Argyle allegiances aside, he is a cracking comedian. I went to see him live a couple of years ago and my sides ached from laughing. He has thrown in an Argyle anecdote several times on popular tv programmes.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:00 am

Paul Whitehouse threw in a few Green Army anecdotes at the Pavilions last week. JW is pretty good on The Last Leg, as is the Aussie fella whose name escapes me.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:36 am

The wife said he always mention Argyle
Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:18 pm

A pasoti darling so i wont be watching plus the guy isnt that good argyle fan or not.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 1:39 pm

Succinctly put as always.
Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:50 pm

seadog wrote:
Succinctly put as always.

the nwo logo on the mug was enough for me in truth lol
Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Angry wrote:
A pasoti darling so i wont be watching plus the guy isnt that good argyle fan or not.

Your liberal and open mind is what I love about you.

*P.S. what is the link between Widdicombe and Pasoti?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:28 pm

I always thought he had some kind of disablement like the other 2co hosts on the last leg..i was wrong his just simple
And not very funny either..
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Paul Whitehouse threw in a few Green Army anecdotes at the Pavilions last week. JW is pretty good on The Last Leg, as is the Aussie fella whose name escapes me.

Adam Hills I think.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:42 pm

RegGreen wrote:
I always thought he had some kind of disablement like the other 2co hosts on the last leg..i was wrong his just simple

Some might say supporting Argyle is  'disablement'  enough Reg.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:58 pm

:
Les Miserable wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Some might say supporting Argyle is  'disablement'  enough Reg.
lol!
Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 5:09 pm

ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:

go on there and check his account if you like or someone on here can im not as i refuse to look at the site and put money into the piggy bank.
Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:45 pm

Angry wrote:
ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:

go on there and check his account if you like or someone on here can im not as i refuse to look at the site and put money into the piggy bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here writing in 2009, Widdicombe refers to Pasoti as PAFC's main supporter forum.

Enough to warrant a lifetime boycott of his shows, appearances and merchandise presumably?
Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 7:27 pm

ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:
ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here writing in 2009, Widdicombe refers to Pasoti as PAFC's main supporter forum.

Enough to warrant a lifetime boycott of his shows, appearances and merchandise presumably?

No the fact he isnt funny to me at all is enough to do that. He just another generic tv comic at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:11 pm

Can't help but think the argyle thing is more a part of his "I'm mad me" persona rather than a genuine love for the club
Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:13 pm

#stripesareback vibe i spose
Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 1:40 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Can't help but think the argyle thing is more a part of his "I'm mad me" persona rather than a genuine love for the club

The article he wrote in 2009 appears to be before he was famous or remotely successful as a stand up. Seems like a genuine fan, although I'm yet to see/hear of him attending a game.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 11:17 am

ejh wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

The article he wrote in 2009 appears to be before he was famous or remotely successful as a stand up. Seems like a genuine fan, although I'm yet to see/hear of him attending a game.
i remember him promoting the new argyle shirt on twitter the season before last before it was releashed with a few other so called celebs at the time..but ive never seen him at a game
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:05 pm

Maybe he just rocks up, watches the match and fecks off without anyone else noticing, like we all do?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:09 pm

He was on talksport the other day and never mention Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Josh Widdicombe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe   Josh Widdicombe Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next