The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport Empty
PostSubject: Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport   Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 6:23 pm

Not sure what this was in aid of, but Widdicombe looks behind the scenes at Argyle.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport   Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 6:36 pm

probably a series for celebs and their clubs.. He was down with the last leg doing a penalty shootout with the other co presenter whos name escapes me not the host. he won and took of that guys fake leg off and paraded it as a trophy. was quite funny for a midweek game in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport   Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 7:05 pm

I've never watched this Widdicombe guy through a genuine lack of interest but I obviously know he is some kind of celebrity of sorts.

We obviously know he supports Argyle because of the six hundred or so times Argyle (him) and the Herald have made made a PR excercise out of it.

Same with that Bastille guy.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport   Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 8:57 pm

Never a bad thing for Argyle to get some exposure, but as comedians go, JW isn't particularly funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport   Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 9:58 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Never a bad thing for Argyle to get some exposure, but as comedians go, JW isn't particularly funny.

He was in the same pub as us before the anfield game. Nice enough but I’ve never found him particularly funny, don't think I have seen or heard of him outside of the panel shows he constantly gets booked for. Bit of a Rory McGrath for the smartphone age

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport   Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 10:10 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

I dont think media coverage is bad either but it always seems to be about either this guy or that Woody which I find mildly irritating, however your average Janner never seems to get bored of it so maybe their onto something.

Just a pity that we cant be in the news for tearing up the league, going on a cup run or anything other directly football related.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport   Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 1:55 pm

can’t stand the fella in my opinion he ain’t even funny
Same as the bastillie fella woody the banjo or drum or what ever his called ..you only ever see em when they have got there own shit to plug (ie concerts .tours book etc etc) as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport   Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh Widdicombe at Argyle v Newport
Page 1 of 1