X Isle
Chemical Ali
RegGreen
Tgwu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

BREAKING NEWS INCOMING Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:21 am

Croll With It

ARGYLE have completed a second loan signing before Saturday’s Devon Derby by recruiting Crystal Palace defender Luke Croll.
Croll, a 20-year-old centre back, who can also operate as a left full-back, joins the Pilgrims on loan until January. He has yet to make a professional appearance, but is highly rated by Crystal Palace’s under-21 side.

Eagles boss Alan Pardew included Croll from the start in several of Palace’s pre-season friendlies, and Luke featured as an unused substitute when Palace met Watford in the Premier League earlier this season.

Lambeth-born Luke, who turns 21 in January, has been with the Eagles since the age of 13. He will wear the number 28 whilst at Argyle.

Welcome, Luke.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:28 pm

Cant see the logic on this one unless nelson or Hartley or carrying injurys plus there got a left back with purrington if anythink i hope there pulling out all the stops to get boatang & Tanner to sign againl
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:35 pm

yellow cards, xmas period, make sense
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Tgwu wrote:
yellow cards, xmas period, make sense
yeah maybe
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:49 pm

There were rumours that Hartley is injured so this might explain this signing?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:58 pm

My wife as be saying his leg looks a bit wobbly for the last few games
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:03 pm

That wasn't his leg, and you really shouldn't have given Mrs. TGWU those opera glasses Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:05 pm

X Isle wrote:
That wasn't his leg, and you really shouldn't have given Mrs. TGWU those opera glasses Suspect  

nice to have you back, been reading your post over there with great interest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:48 pm

I Would have thought another striker would have been ideal given no date for Reuben for his return but given the errors nelson has made and hartley having a niggling injury if thats true then its a wise signing to make.

hope he is good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Tgwu wrote:
X Isle wrote:

So have I, surprised Xisle's re-appeared
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Angry wrote:
I Would have thought another striker would have been ideal given no date for Reuben for his return but given the errors nelson has made and hartley having a niggling injury if thats true then its a wise signing to make.

hope he is good

That 'niggling injury' is rumoured to be a broken foot, but we'll see what comes out of this one.

What errors is Nelson making?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Paven wrote:
Angry wrote:

hope he is good

That 'niggling injury' is rumoured to be a broken foot, but we'll see what comes out of this one.

If Curtis has a weakness its some of his passes from defence, they can be a bit wayward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:32 pm

Paven wrote:
Angry wrote:

hope he is good

have you not watched the last couple of games?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:48 pm

Graiser wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
X Isle wrote:

You shouldn't be, I often pop over to see what's occurring. Haven't posted for a while I grant thee. Yesterday's (now deleted) thread on PASOTI prompted a visit. It was pleasing to see others openly admitting they retain a foot in both camps to gain a broader snapshot too.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:07 pm

We are more broader over here
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:00 pm

Paven wrote:
Angry wrote:

hope he is good

According to the font of knowledge Cobi at least one glaring one every match.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:15 pm

X Isle wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
X Isle wrote:

You shouldn't be, I often pop over to see what's occurring. Haven't posted for a while I grant thee. Yesterday's (now deleted) thread on PASOTI prompted a visit. It was pleasing to see others openly admitting they retain a foot in both camps to gain a broader snapshot too.

Deleted? affraid

Did the silent majority not rally to the flag?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:17 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I'm just fat.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:17 pm

[quote=8"Tgwu"]We are more broader over here [/quote]
Yes much more broaderer. Don't know why the thread was pulled Probably his mods telling him it was giving this vile site publicity again. I agree with X Isle's post over there and don't understand why from the owner's point of view he starts those type of threads. All it does is encourage a few more inquisitive minds to look on here. He gets the usual handful of back up comments from his lieutenants, a few middle of the road ones and then the thread is pulled as usual.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:36 pm

swampy wrote:
8\"Tgwu" wrote:
Yes much more broaderer. Don't know why the thread was pulled Probably his mods telling him it was giving this vile site publicity again. I agree with X Isle's post over there and don't understand why from the owner's point of view he starts those type of threads. All it does is encourage a few more inquisitive minds to look on here. He gets the usual handful of back up comments from his lieutenants, a few middle of the road ones and then the thread is pulled as usual.

Yeah, what was his beef anyway?
Did someone disparage his auctions, is that it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:04 am

swampy wrote:
Paven wrote:
Angry wrote:

hope he is good

to be fair to cobi he has made some glaring ones.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:49 am

Angry wrote:
swampy wrote:
Paven wrote:
Angry wrote:

hope he is good

to be fair to cobi he has made some glaring ones.
tbh nelsons been pretty solid all season be it ive only seen him at all the home games this season but the last 2 games carlisle & millwall he was dreadfull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS INCOMING   BREAKING NEWS INCOMING Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS INCOMING
Page 1 of 1