[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:53 pm

GEDDON bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:55 pm

hope it wasnt like the punch up at old trafford yesterday"! At least he is still available to play pending investigations
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Seem to remember Marcel Seip sticking one on a bouncer in a Plymouth night club a few years ago.Hopefully this isn't too serious,can't afford to lose Reuben for long.
Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Meh. Move on. Nothing to see.
Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:

The farm are already running the Reuben is innocent campaign lol I rather leave that to the police or wait and see what went down.
Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:27 pm

I'm sure I read in the match programme that he does not booze Smile
Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:54 pm

If he ends up being charged with affray he could be looking at a court trial. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Anybody know a TOP lawyer?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Angry wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:

The farm are already running the Reuben is innocent campaign lol I rather leave that to the police or wait and see what went down.

hardly a surprise
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Anybody know a TOP lawyer?

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Sammy boy taking some punishment on the farm thread.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill. I made a post which I myself realised after 10 minutes was OTT. People have to much and get in a fight. My mind just leaps to the worst when stuff like this gets reported.
Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:23 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill. I made a post which I myself realised after 10 minutes was OTT. People have to much and get in a fight. My mind just leaps to the worst when stuff like this gets reported.

it was no more ott than those stupid "boys will be boys comments"

Last edited by Angry on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:37 pm

You've made a couple of Rash posts recently Sam, something we all do at times I'm sure, however even though you're a young man you do hold an elevated and respected(by most) position within the Trust and subsequently I feel you need to think a bit more than some of us before posting certain things on certain subjects if you're to maintain the high regard with which I and many others hold you in. An unfortunate necessity to being Vice Chair of the AFT imo.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:58 pm

Bottom line is hopefully he hasn't instigated anything. If he's belted someone after they've had a pop then a decent brief will get him off. On the other hand if he's been a cnut and there are witnesses/cctv it could cost him and Argyle big-time.
Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Bottom line is hopefully he hasn't instigated anything. If he's belted someone after they've had a pop then a decent brief will get him off. On the other hand if he's been a cnut and there are witnesses/cctv it could cost him and Argyle big-time.

if he was a cvnt innocent till proven guilty and all that then he will most probably get a fine and community order as we most incidents of that nature in plymouth.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Ah, the Oceana Club, enough said..
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:37 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
You've made a couple of Rash posts recently Sam, something we all do at times I'm sure, however even though you're a young man you do hold an elevated and respected(by most) position within the Trust and subsequently I feel you need to think a bit more than some of us before posting certain things on certain subjects if you're to maintain the high regard with which I and many others hold you in. An unfortunate necessity to being Vice Chair of the AFT imo.
Perhaps fair- take two minutes and count to ten maybe when posting in a state of emotion.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:06 am

GreenSam wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Perhaps fair- take two minutes and count to ten maybe when posting in a state of emotion.

Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:09 am

GreenSam wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

i only wish some on there did the same too. Trying to make out having a scrap outside nightclub is normal behaviour for anyone let alone reuben reid is typical of that low rate corporate forum.
Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:40 am

I hope it's a load of fuss over nothing. I imagine Reid had a fair few too many, ended up quite lairy, and got involved in a fight which he would have normally avoided in a state of sobriety. Given that he has been arrested, it is very probable that he has hit someone.

Could be a fairly common arrest and charge, could be very serious depending on the injuries to the victim. All I can say is Reid is a very powerful bloke and I for one wouldn't fancy a clip around the ear from him.

Fingers crossed it is just a drunken scuffle and Reid can get back to his football. Blokes get on the beers and argue all the time - noone would bat an eyelid if it was a decorator and a plumber, both aged 26, having a punch up outside Oceana - but with Reid it's local frontpage news. Important not to blow it all out of proportion, and also to consider that footballers have to put up with a lot of charlies who feel the need to make it clear how unimpressed they are with their football, their hair, their clothes etc. Can't be always easy to keep out of trouble if you've had 9 pints, are built like Reuben Reid and could put most of the loudmouths in Derriford.

However Reid might have been the one who was looking for trouble. I know first hand from a friend who was started on by Craig Bellamy after trying to tell him he enjoyed his performance for Liverpool the previous weekend. Footballers can be arseholes just like any other walk of life.

Look forward to hearing more tomorrow and just hope there were no serious injuries.
Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:16 am

ejh wrote:
I hope it's a load of fuss over nothing. I imagine Reid had a fair few too many, ended up quite lairy, and got involved in a fight which he would have normally avoided in a state of sobriety. Given that he has been arrested, it is very probable that he has hit someone.

Could be a fairly common arrest and charge, could be very serious depending on the injuries to the victim. All I can say is Reid is a very powerful bloke and I for one wouldn't fancy a clip around the ear from him.

Fingers crossed it is just a drunken scuffle and Reid can get back to his football. Blokes get on the beers and argue all the time - noone would bat an eyelid if it was a decorator and a plumber, both aged 26, having a punch up outside Oceana - but with Reid it's local frontpage news.Important not to blow it all out of proportion, and also to consider that footballers have to put up with a lot of charlies who feel the need to make it clear how unimpressed they are with their football, their hair, their clothes etc.  Can't be always easy to keep out of trouble if you've had 9 pints, are built like Reuben Reid and could put most of the loudmouths in Derriford.

However Reid might have been the one who was looking for trouble. I know first hand from a friend who was started on by Craig Bellamy after trying to tell him he enjoyed his performance for Liverpool the previous weekend. Footballers can be arseholes just like any other walk of life.

Look forward to hearing more tomorrow and just hope there were no serious injuries.

Come what may it wont affect him playing for us in anyway. Thats all im bothered about in truth. However you are wrong about the no one would bat an eyelid theory. the paper would still report it if it was a brawl not a few slaps and the police would still investigate as they are with Reuben.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:59 am

It's kinda of a football thing innit?
Ruben isn't the first and won't be the last Argo player to slap someone or get slapped in a crappy nightclub.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:40 am

I would bat an eyelid if it was a decorator and a plumber having a punch up, i'd think they were twats......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking news   Breaking news Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking news
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next