Freathy
Dick Trickle
Josh Pope
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Pope

David Cameron and the pig Empty
PostSubject: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:00 am

Shagging pigs now.

And you thought Corbyn was bad..

Last edited by Paven on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:09 am

Anyone able to translate this?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:11 am

Pig Gate.

A serialised book via Lord Ashcroft due out next month will say that for an initiation ceremony at Oxford David Cameron stuck his cock into a dead pigs mouth. Apparently there is also photo evidence of this.

Tories are on Twitter trying to defend Cameron getting a blowie from a dead porker. Hilarious.

#hameron

Cue jokes about Cameron, members of the porcine family and oral sex.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:21 am

Bullingdon club initiation ceremony or something. Whether cameron has had relations with a pig's head is neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned. I'm more concerned with the fact cameron is a useless twat.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:34 am

Dont know why everyone is surprised typicial initiation ceremony..for the upper class tory twats of the public school system..proberly got bummed in the showers as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:57 am

Cameron shagged Newell?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:17 am

The Daily Mash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:48 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
The Daily Mash

"I can't remember whether Id already heard this or just thought I had" love the mash. lol!
There's also allegations that Camoron took drugs at Oxford, I don't reckon he took nearly enough drugs.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:56 am

Iggy wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
The Daily Mash

"I can't remember whether Id already heard this or just thought I had" love the mash. lol!
There's also allegations that Camoron took drugs at Oxford, I don't reckon he took nearly enough drugs.

That's cos Osborne got to them first.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:58 am

Needed a lethal dose, the pair of em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:58 am

Apologies and showing contrition are an interesting subject. I fully understand the need for victims to receive contrition from convicted aggressors, and it is even influential in the level of sentence. Sadly, it is also used for political and theological reasons.

I don't hear any calls for the rabid right wing prime minister Cameron to apologise for his call to hang Nelson Mandela at roughly the same time, probably the most widely respected politician of the 20th century.
I've often wondered if the weather influences who is considered good, or bad in politics. Jezza's mighty lucky his beard is fashionable at the moment, or he'd me a terrorist by now.

Last edited by Sir John Hawkins on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:00 am

Here it is...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I imagine if this was Corbyn rather than Cameron we'd have days and days of coverage of this 'news' (insert joke about Dianne Abbott here).
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:36 am

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Apologies and showing contrition are an interesting subject. I fully understand the need for victims to receive contrition from convicted aggressors, and it is even influential in the level of sentence. Sadly, it is also used for political and theological reasons.

I don't hear any calls for the rabid right wing prime minister Cameron to apologise for his call to hang Nelson Mandela at roughly the same time, probably the most widely respected politician of the 20th century.
I've often wondered if the weather influences who is considered good, or bad in politics. Jezza's mighty lucky his beard is fashionable at the moment, or he'd me a  terrorist by now.

Or taking a selfie at his funeral. Even Lord Tisdale would that offensive surely to feck?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:41 am

Best news story ever? Possibly!

Let's have the best gags on this in one place.

David Hameron.

There's one to be going on with.

Bae of pigs.

There's another.

Fill yer boots.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:47 am

Or having a good laugh in Parliament while cutting disability allowances.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:54 am

Sty think he should be chopped, swill of the people innit-they will not ba-conned any longer by any more porkies.

Bestiality's best.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:00 pm

I wonder how they'll spin their way out of this one? After all you can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:05 pm

My wife's a real Babe.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Of course I won't come in your mouth!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:19 pm

check out twitter hastag is #piggate - twitter is absolutely killing it with this story.

Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:24 pm

God bless phone-ins without a caller delay system

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:57 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

Proper lol to that one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig Empty

Back to top Go down

David Cameron and the pig
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next