Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 David Cameron and the pig

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Posts : 1226
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 58
Location : Ashburton

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Looks like he's made a right pig's ear of himself!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 12807
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Have you got the right thread Richard? Suspect

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:12 pm

I reckon Cameron was just explaining the trickle down theory to a non believer.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Posts : 1246
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 106
Location : Gwoin' up Camborne Hill

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:37 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10/10
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

Frank Bullitt

Posts : 6362
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Threads merged.
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

Frank Bullitt

Posts : 6362
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 6:00 pm

I hope Cameron resigns over this. This could be the only event in our lifetimes that will still be remembered in 500 years time. It could be epic.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Posts : 2406
Join date : 2012-01-05

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:16 pm

Up there with the best threads ever - brilliant. laugh
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:25 pm

what has nool had to say on this matter i wonder? Pig Pig Pig Pig
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Angry wrote:
what has nool had to say on this matter i wonder? Pig Pig Pig Pig

He's been told its rude to talk with your mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Posts : 5152
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 61
Location : Tavistock area

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Nr Panama

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:49 pm

Has he resigned yet?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Rollo Tomasi



Posts : 736
Join date : 2013-04-30

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:30 pm

I see that the author, Isabel Oakeshott, has admitted that the "two swines" story has come from one MP and is not second sourced at all.

She claims there's a photo out there somewhere but no one's seen it.

And admits to printing something that she has no idea as to whether it's true.

i wouldn't be in the least bit surprised for it to be true but even if it is, it's not in the same league as Corbyn betraying his wife behind her back.

Lefties are so principled aren't they.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:51 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
I see that the author, Isabel Oakeshott, has admitted that the "two swines" story has come from one MP and is not second sourced at all.

She claims there's a photo out there somewhere but no one's seen it.

And admits to printing something that she has no idea as to whether it's true.

i wouldn't be in the least bit surprised for it to be true but even if it is, it's not in the same league as Corbyn betraying his wife behind her back.

Lefties are so principled aren't they.

Are you in the bullingdon club as well Rollo? There are none so blind as them that don't want to see.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi



Posts : 736
Join date : 2013-04-30

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:51 am

Nah, I wouldn't want to join any club that would accept me as a member (Groucho Marx 1940).

And I see quite clearly. You're mixing Cameron's Eton/Oxford toffee nosed ways with an ability to run the country. It's not relevant.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:58 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Nah, I wouldn't want to join any club that would accept me as a member (Groucho Marx 1940).    

And I see quite clearly. You're mixing Cameron's Eton/Oxford toffee nosed ways with an ability to run the country. It's not relevant.

But Corbyn having an affair (like probably fifty percent of the house of c) is relevant? Still don't get it.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Posts : 2406
Join date : 2012-01-05

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
I see that the author, Isabel Oakeshott, has admitted that the "two swines" story has come from one MP and is not second sourced at all.
Frankly I don't care what Camerooooon did many many years ago. I'm sure everyone on this site has done something stupid, childish or even illegal when pithed up - some when sober!
The major point though is the fact that Isabel Oakeshott can search my hammock for bed bugs whenever she likes. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi



Posts : 736
Join date : 2013-04-30

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Iggy,I think you'll find he cheated on numerous occasions. Which would make me question his loyalty, honesty and self restraint (selfishness).

Throw in an obvious ability to lie through his teeth.

What's not to get?

In fact, on reflection, a perfect fit!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:59 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Iggy,I think you'll find he cheated on numerous occasions. Which would make me question his loyalty, honesty and self restraint (selfishness).

Throw in an obvious ability to lie through his teeth.

What's not to get?

In fact, on reflection, a perfect fit!

But if we expelled every mp who has cheated on his missus, cheated on his expenses, fecked a dead pig ect, we'd have hardly any left to milk the cash cows. If the establishment carried out this hatchet job that Corbyns getting now on any other mp the result would be the same. Believe what you want to believe, I don't give a feck about the morals of Cameron fuckin a pig or of Corbyn cheating on is missus, one is just funny the other is between them two. Why are you so worried about Corbyn?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Posts : 5152
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 61
Location : Tavistock area

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:44 pm

Iggy wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Iggy,I think you'll find he cheated on numerous occasions. Which would make me question his loyalty, honesty and self restraint (selfishness).

Throw in an obvious ability to lie through his teeth.

What's not to get?

In fact, on reflection, a perfect fit!

But if we expelled every mp who has cheated on his missus, cheated on his expenses, fecked a dead pig ect, we'd have hardly any left to milk the cash cows. If the establishment carried out this hatchet job that Corbyns getting now on any other mp the result would be the same. Believe what you want to believe, I don't give a feck about the morals of Cameron fuckin a pig or of Corbyn cheating on is missus, one is just funny the other is between them two. Why are you so worried about Corbyn?

John Major knocked off Edwina Currie.

Rather have shagged the pig personally.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5905
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Iggy,I think you'll find he cheated on numerous occasions. Which would make me question his loyalty, honesty and self restraint (selfishness).

Throw in an obvious ability to lie through his teeth.

What's not to get?

In fact, on reflection, a perfect fit!

But if we expelled every mp who has cheated on his missus, cheated on his expenses, fecked a dead pig ect, we'd have hardly any left to milk the cash cows. If the establishment carried out this hatchet job that Corbyns getting now on any other mp the result would be the same. Believe what you want to believe, I don't give a feck about the morals of Cameron fuckin a pig or of Corbyn cheating on is missus, one is just funny the other is between them two. Why are you so worried about Corbyn?

John Major knocked off Edwina Currie.

Rather have shagged the pig personally.

Was Dave's Pig Friend Male or Female? i think we should be told!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9302
Join date : 2011-10-23

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:56 pm

So Ashcroft wasn't able to buy his way to a top job and has now looked to get even. Tough titties innit?

All this episode demonstrates is that at some point in his life, at least Dull Dave was able to let his hair down and get a bit wacky.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5754
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Iggy,I think you'll find he cheated on numerous occasions. Which would make me question his loyalty, honesty and self restraint (selfishness).

Throw in an obvious ability to lie through his teeth.

What's not to get?

In fact, on reflection, a perfect fit!

But if we expelled every mp who has cheated on his missus, cheated on his expenses, fecked a dead pig ect, we'd have hardly any left to milk the cash cows. If the establishment carried out this hatchet job that Corbyns getting now on any other mp the result would be the same. Believe what you want to believe, I don't give a feck about the morals of Cameron fuckin a pig or of Corbyn cheating on is missus, one is just funny the other is between them two. Why are you so worried about Corbyn?

John Major knocked off Edwina Currie.

Rather have shagged the pig personally.

Her daughter was worth one I seem to recall
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Nr Panama

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Nr Panama

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:31 pm

This is superb.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Posts : 7461
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 29
Location : Nr Panama

David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:21 am

Stewart Lee: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content




David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cameron and the pig   David Cameron and the pig - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
David Cameron and the pig
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: