Coxside_Green
green_genie
sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:21 am

In fact Les's is the perfect length give or take a paragraph or three
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:54 am

I was so pissed and pissed off I thought it best to say nothing. The squad needs strengthening IMO, very disappointed with Boateng after hearing glowing reports.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Pompey would have had Argyle watched and they came to HP with a game plan, it worked and they won the game, albeit by two penalties.

It will probably take a little more time for Argyle to get into the swing of things and i still believe Argyle will be in the top seven at the end of the season.

After two games I am content with having three points on the board, hopefully it will be six after tomorrow night. Should Argyle be stuttering along after 10-15 Games, then that would be a time to panic and question the team and DA.

Let us not forget that DA was late in being appointed and players were also signed later than normal, which was highlighted on here and over the road there numerous times.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Horses for courses....I like it Sam,, enjoyable read.

You mention as a mitigating factor Adams rebuilding however Pompey's manager is also relatively new isn't he and they have signed far more players than us.

I was warned by a Pompey colleague of mine that they were good, it looks like he was right. Humble pie to be eaten later.
Cheers and cheers for all the slightly less positive feedback too Very Happy

Fair point raised on the rebuilding front but I guess it's easier to rebuild at pace with a budget that allows you to nick managers and players from high end League One sides than it is to do so with our more restrictive budget.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:43 pm

Point taken Sam. They'll lose tonight as I've got a tenner double with them and Coventry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Agree with the others too long winded Sam, cut it down to a quarter and I'll read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So Newell still has dibs on who sits in the directors box!!

This club is a flipping joke.

Yet more lunatics running amok in the sweety shop, only at PAFC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:13 pm

Pafc is basically run like a free mason group these days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:21 am

Rolling Eyes
Punchdrunk wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:23 am

nikkk wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Punchdrunk wrote:

Roll 'em all you like Nikkk...

Point is...  Some second rate ligger like your stupid, creepy, arse licking mate Nool, now seems able to invite people into the Directors box?

The sort of person whose public behaviour then embarrasses the club!

Sort of puts into question Nools judgement doesn't it?  Just because he likes to hang out with the same low class  as himself, it doesn't mean they are fit to sit with official representatives of the club.

Pie Face on Twitter wrote:

Jack McDermott ‏@the_pieface  Aug 18
Many thanks to @IJN3 for sorting me and Kersey out in the box tonight at the match,

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:43 am

Did he chuck a pint at anyone in the bar afterwards ?!!

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:00 am

Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Punchdrunk wrote:

Point is...  Some second rate ligger like your stupid, creepy, arse licking mate Nool, now seems able to invite people into the Directors box?

Sort of puts into question Nools judgement doesn't it?  Just because he likes to hang out with the same low class  as himself, it doesn't mean they are fit to sit with official representatives of the club.

Many thanks to @IJN3 for sorting me and Kersey out in the box tonight at the match,

What could he have meant? fishing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:45 am

Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:41 am

Noted last season "justanotherfan" thanking IJN for getting him and three mates into boardroom.

The comfy chair treatment isn't just for celebrities and Argyle politicians
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:01 pm

Iggy wrote:
Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Punchdrunk wrote:

What could he have meant? fishing

Who cares ? Yesterday's man since the administration or whatever it was. I doubt there will be any more Devonport sponsorships.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:29 pm

green_genie wrote:
Noted last season "justanotherfan" thanking IJN for getting him and three mates into boardroom.

The comfy chair treatment isn't just for celebrities and Argyle politicians

Creepy and the attentsion seeking wannabee in the directors box, that will attract top quality business people to home park foreshore:Oink:
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:15 am

Where the proper A list celebritys very rarly come to plymouth they seem to get so excited when even a so called Z list celebrity appears remember what the fat man was like when timmy malett was down youd have though they were best mates lapped him up so much even let everyone know he bought a piece of crap art on twatter that the former kids prestenter has now turned to flogging for a living..A lister my arse and certanly no Di Vinci
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miserable Match Report...   Miserable Match Report... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miserable Match Report...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2