Les Miserable
lawnmowerman
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Football on 5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:32 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
Had you been drinking heavily all day ?  Smile

I had and still thought it was utter gash.

Just show us the forking football you fecking morons, MotD is bad enough with a couple of fork'tards sat there stating the bleeding obvious, the old FLS was far better than both, they cut a lot of the crap chat and had more highlights, they did drag it down with that tosser going deep at one club every week but they didn't come close to as awful as this channel 5 ullage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:46 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Had you been drinking heavily all day ?  Smile

I had and still thought it was utter gash.

Just show us the forking football you fecking morons, MotD is bad enough with a couple of fork'tards sat there stating the bleeding obvious, the old FLS was far better than both, they cut a lot of the crap chat and had more highlights, they did drag it down with that tosser going deep at one club every week but they didn't come close to as awful as this channel 5 ullage.

I have to agree with Tis here, it's going the same way as any other program on any other subject as well the Beeb coverage of Glasto being a case in point, when I tuned in to watch Jungle I had to suffer five minutes or more listening to two radio one jocks telling me what a great fessie they'd had, like I could give a shite, I tune in to music to listen to music, I tune in to a football show to watch the football, I'm smart enough to make up my own mind about whither it was good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:50 am

at least claridge isn't on it.
swear he hasn't said a good word about us since we turnt him down or the managers gig years ago.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:21 am

I wonder if pie face will apply

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:26 am

We couldn't afford to keep him in pies.....let alone enough money for the swear box.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Thats how up to date it is..when they showed them league tables took me back it was like watching the 1970 mexico world cup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:08 pm

Did anyone catch the soccer am??? I didn't but I'm hearing that wasn't much better.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:50 pm

Carefull our chubby friend with a fondness for pies may be on there soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:11 am

Angry wrote:
Did anyone catch the soccer am??? I didn't but I'm hearing that wasn't much better.

I was busy beefing up my Internet security.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:10 am

Channel 5 must have listened to comments last week as the show has improved a lot...... Still got some more work mind but it's getting there.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:24 am

Angry wrote:
Channel 5 must have listened to comments last week as the show has improved a lot...... Still got some more work mind but it's getting there.

A bit like Argyle at the moment then, but we know not when there is.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:55 pm

If you missed last night show, on at Ten this morning

Argyle snippet will be on around 1105

Watch it on 5OD you will miss the Advertising
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:16 pm

Tgwu wrote:
If you missed last night show, on at Ten this morning

Argyle snippet will be on around 1105

Watch it on 5OD you will miss the Advertising

Or easier still, just put it on series link and watch instantly at your convenience. Just fast forward to the last half hour for league 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:22 pm

I liked how every time Adam Virgo gave his views the three blondes behind him were staring inanely at the camera.

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Still a crap format. What's the point of the live audience?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:28 am

Craig Hignett..........hard as point and laugh clown
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:20 pm

All FL highlights here (linky). Never again will you need to watch Adam Virgo standing around looking confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
All FL highlights here (linky). Never again will you need to watch Adam Virgo standing around looking confused.

Be careful or the Pasoti cabal will be on sending reports threatening to sue !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football on 5   Football on 5 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football on 5
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3