125+1
Greenskin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:41 pm

feckin hell!

Right lads, a call to arms. We need a fighting fund.

How about I go up B&Q early tomorrow and buy a load of buckets so we can rattle them vigorously so as to be able to pay Warnock the required wage to get him here. We can't rely on Brent funding it can we? Whatever we raise, we can give Neil 17% of it now, and the balance over the next 5 years.

I reckon it's a goer.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Phenom wrote:
well his lordship is the only one who doesnt want him to return along with sparksy.

so the sheep will follow no doubt. Never mind Fletcher to remain No

Which lordship is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Phenom wrote:
well his lordship is the only one who doesnt want him to return along with sparksy.

Which lordship is that?

El Presidente
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Phenom wrote:

Which lordship is that?

El Presidente

Where does he or Sparks say that the return of Warnock wouldn't be a goer? Can't see anything on PASOTI.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 pm

So they would rather see us out of the football league with fletcher. Who needs enemies when we've got webb as president?
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Freathy wrote:
So they would rather see us out of the football league with fletcher. Who needs enemies when we've got webb as president?

Dont s;ag him off without reason, he has only said 1 thing on this, and that was that Brent knew who Warnock was.

People are to quick to throw dirt.

Anyways i doubt very much even if approached he would come here, but if he did, he wouldnt have any probs getting players, it is what we need but very very doubtfull
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Phenom wrote:

lets have a link, or quote to back that up then.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Colin is 63 years old, probably financially secure, loves the area, and may wish to settle here and would be worth at least a couple of quality signings.

Pick up the phone Mr B, nothing ventured etc.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:27 pm

I'be just read the farm thread and there is.nothing but support there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Ffarquhar wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Phenom wrote:

Which lordship is that?

El Presidente

Where does he or Sparks say that the return of Warnock wouldn't be a goer? Can't see anything on PASOTI.

twitter my friend someone RT a tweet with them saying it i dont follow chris nor does he me i think so i wouldnt have received it i just saw it in someone elses RT by them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

125+1 wrote:
Phenom wrote:

lets have a link, or quote to back that up then.

say please and i'll go fetch it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Both think he's going to cost loads a money and lots of other excuses the only two i have seen taht are not keen on a return and mock fans that would like to see it. Warnock wont be as pricey as they think but of course we dont know anything we are just argyle fans at the end of the day.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:11 pm

The trouble is, with all the inevitable speculation about Warnock, it will also inevitably unsettle Fletcher. Whether you think highly of his ability or not, having someone of Warnock's pedigree in the wings will be bound to make you fluff your lines a bit! Brent (or Warnock) have got to come out with a clear statement that he is coming or not.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Except that Warnock isn't in the wings...

More chance of Naps flying.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Don't underestimate the power of the combined forces of ATD and Pasoti Very Happy Seriously if there was one man that I could actually see doing something that flew in the face of the image of football people today and do something for the love of a club and a love of the game it would be Warnock. He's been screwed again by the money men - he is a comfortable man and genuinely has a love of Argyle. An inexperienced owner and an inexperienced manager at a club with no experienced CEO needs a genuine football man with knowledge, ability and passion who can turn us around. This could be the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Neil Warnock returning would be the stuff of dreams, but as manager please. None of this DoF nonsense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:14 pm

He's 63. He said he would stop when he got to 60. Surely he wouldn't want to get fully involved with running a team?
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Rickler wrote:
Where on earth is the money going to come from to pay Warnock's wages?

He isn't a charity.

You never know.

Maybe, probably being financially secure, he may not ask for that much.

On the other hand, I'm sure that the additional gate money would cover his wages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 pm

There is always an assumption that somebody will be "too expensive" and I don't actually see that in this proposal. Warnock is about to be paid off to the tune of mega bucks and lets face is is hardly skint anyway is he. There have been others spouting their love of the club previously which has not always turned out to be as true as it is easy to say. Holloway was in love with Argyle............and left very quickly. If he has as much feeling for Argyle as he says he has then why would be want the earth to come here? I think he has always been a bit of a different thinking man over the years and he may well see it as a last challenge just to prove his worth before bowing out for good. Why not and why do people always believe it can't happen if it is us. He will probably retire down here anyway and this is just a stop off on the way. This is football and nobody will give a fig if Fletcher is ditched as many others have been ditched before him. Nice bloke and all that but given a choice of the two I know which one I would pick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Warnock could probably afford to buy the club off Brent.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Managers are never so good second time around, look at Sturrock and Alison. Lets have a proper new manager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:54 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Managers are never so good second time around, look at Sturrock and Alison. Lets have a proper new manager.

I struggle to find someone who's name leaps off the page to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:55 pm

pepsipete wrote:

But Alison saved us from certain relegation.

I watched those matches... Talk about a miracle!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:56 pm

pepsipete wrote:

Maybe so Pete, but this time we cannot really do any worse than at present, and IF Warnock was willing, would you rather have him or Ya now Fletcher?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Rickler wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

But Alison saved us from certain relegation.

I watched those matches... Talk about a miracle!

The second time around, we were knocked out of the cup by a non league club (Worcester City) for the first time in our history. He left us in a lower mid table position, hardly a howling success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neil Warnock sacked!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next