Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)

Go down 
+7
Sir Francis Drake
GreenSam
Tringreen
pilgrimfather
Josh Pope
MannameadGreen
Les Miserable
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:39 pm

pilgrimfather wrote:
It's easy to be churlish, but he does a pretty good job.

i could do better the he can filming match coverage and im sure many ohers could too. If he hasnt worked out that missing most the game trying to find somewhere to film and still sets up in a poor position to film and forgets to press zoom there is very little you can do to help him do better.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:10 pm

I always take in he opposing team's commentary. The Cambridge lot were quite good and certainly better than the duo we had. Made Sparksy look good and that's saying something as he's a pain in the arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
I always take in he opposing team's commentary. The Cambridge lot were quite good and certainly better than the duo we had. Made Sparksy look good and that's saying something as he's a pain in the arse.

Im going to have to stomach him on saturday sadly i really hope plebb isnt co commentating
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:01 pm

What would be the point in staying in one place? We would just have two sets of match highlights..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
What would be the point in staying in one place? We would just have two sets of match highlights..

Because he would be able to film what he wants from an angle and focus in on action from there alot better than walking around the ground missing the game and film from a corner flag with no zoom and a shaky lense.

Or the club can get someone to pay for multiple cameras and film from locations and he can hop and check each one while still recording in the other locations and he can edit it better in the cutting room.
Back to top Go down
Deepend

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:44 pm

Angry wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

Because he would be able to film what he wants from an angle and focus in on action from there alot better than walking around the ground missing the game and film from a corner flag with no zoom and a shaky lense.

Or the club can get someone to pay for multiple cameras and film from locations and he can hop and check each one while still recording in the other locations and he can edit it better in the cutting room.

Yet, you still watch them? fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:48 pm

Deepend wrote:
Angry wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

in truth this was the second one i have watched. Thanks for logging in just to post that fishing
Back to top Go down
Deepend

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Angry wrote:
Deepend wrote:
Angry wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

in truth this was the second one i have watched. Thanks for logging in just to post that fishing

So wouldn't it be a bit unfair to comment on the content of the videos if you only watched two different ones?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:58 pm

Deepend wrote:
Angry wrote:
Deepend wrote:
Angry wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

So wouldn't it be a bit unfair to comment on the content of the videos if you only watched two different ones?

Not really becasue i could probably go watch the others and see the same style. Its only the actual match footage itself that i think there could be a big improvement on and i get its never going to be HD quality thats not the point, but finding a sweet location and staying there for the in play stuff would work out far better al round especially as no action would be missed due to moving location and re setting up a station and getting focus on action in the barn park end from the corner flag in front of the devonport end. It would make life easier in the cutting room to out together more little highlights with better filmed coverage... the rest of the content seems ok to me no issues there.
Back to top Go down
Deepend

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Angry wrote:
Deepend wrote:
Angry wrote:
Deepend wrote:
Angry wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

Not really becasue i could probably go watch the others and see the same style. Its only the actual match footage itself that i think there could be a big improvement on and i get its never going to be HD quality thats not the point, but finding a sweet location and staying there for the in play stuff would work out far better al round especially as no action would be missed due to moving location and re setting up a station and getting focus on action in the barn park end from the corner flag in front of the devonport end. It would make life easier in the cutting room to out together more little highlights with better filmed coverage... the rest of the content seems ok to me no issues there.

I see where you're coming from, but I don't watch them for the match footage. If I wanted to see that, I'd just watch the highlights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Deepend wrote:
Angry wrote:
Deepend wrote:
Angry wrote:
Deepend wrote:
Angry wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

I see where you're coming from, but I don't watch them for the match footage. If I wanted to see that, I'd just watch the highlights

then thats fine but as these have more match highlights than anything on the box i reckon it would be in the interest of charlie and the club to bump up the viewing numbers with slightly better footage of the game that makes it on to these vids.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:30 pm

I was a star on matchday moments this week, but I will not tell what part I was shown, the pig might send his gang. laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)    An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Angry View of Cambridge game sponsored by Mountain Dew (Throw the bottle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2