Czarcasm
Elias
VillageGreen
womble
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:25 am

Today's Angry view is brought to you by FORZA VERDE: when they aren't singing Argyle aren't winning!!

Walking up to the ground today i saw more people than i usually do heading the same way which at first i though great, the game should have a higher attendance than usual and with the game being against another playoff chasing side wanting the 3 points they should be in for a good game which in turn could attract them to come back.

That thought lasted about 3 minutes when i received a text telling me Reuben wasnt playing today then i thought the complete opposite.
The fact Reuben wasn't playing or even on the bench didnt shock me as the way he pulled up celebrating his 3rd goal at city he was always going to be out for a little while, what did surprise me was the club not saying as much till today but i guess the extra people turning up may have been less if they knew before hand so i cant say i blame the club here.
Anyway a few weeks ago i was calling for Reid to be dropped due to poor form and Brunt given a chance that of course changed last week but today would see brunt given ago in Reid's place regardless.

The game was very droll in truth bury always looked the more likely to nick a win but if the game ended 0-0 i dont think either side would complain.

1st half: Bury were very attack minded and create several opps to score only for terrible shooting to save our blushes. When bury did managed a shoot on target McCormick made some good saves. Argyle attacked too but poor descion making and burys defence obviously doing their homework nothing really came of.

half time: saw some kids dance group hoping to be on britains got talent this year entertained the lyndhurst and they got a good reaction from the fans only for the buzzkill squad to then do there one and only dance routine to deafening silence. The words flogging a dead horse sums up this cheerleading squad.

2nd half: the wind and rain fell and changed the onset of the game Alessandra put the ball in the back of the net but he was offside. bury adapted better to the conditions and scored not long after the disallowed goal and from that moment argyle went to pieces and played as if they were 2-1 up and with only 4 mins left in the game it was absolutely woeful.
Sheridan then made 3 subs to try and change the players attitude including putting on Mellor when taking Brunt off i found that baffling when Harvey is a striker and should have come on instead.
the subs made a little impact but nothing at all promising and bury scored again from a counter attack which gave them the deserved win.

If anything this game proved to me that No Reid no Playoffs and that this result will harm us come May now we are out of the playoffs again...We were awful and yet again proved two things we are lost when someone drops out of the strong 11 as we have lesser quality to replace the with and again if Plan A isnt working there is no alternative plan to put into place.

ratings of players

McCormick made some good saves,
Nelson not his best game today
Hartley didnt really impress me today
McHugh ditto
Talbot shit wasted so much poor decision making and greedy chances at goal where he messed up
Holmes-Dennis one of the best players on the pitch
Cox worked hard but
O'Connor misplaced a few passes not his best game
B.Reid get him taking shooting practise ASAP as its absolutely disgusting he can shoot for shit
Brunt marked heavily didnt realy do anything to fill me with confidence that he can fill in for either reuben or lewis when needed. impact sub at best
Alessandra worked hard but completely lost without reid however
Banton didnt really do alot
Blizzard same
Mellor touched the ball once and had to go down the tunnel because he got injuried for a bit. again wh he came on and not harvey is a mystery to me.

I hope Reuben is back for the next game and we get back on track.

Last edited by Angry on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:49 am

Thank's Angry, a proper match report.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:50 am

Thanks Angry
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:54 am

Excellent report, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:57 am

I went today, due to battery failure couldnt update.
Sat in devenport block 2, suprised to see webby sat in block 1 out of the way.

Obvious after 3 mins we wouldnt win bury had more movement more energy more everything really.
Think we had about 4 reasonable spells during game.

No28 looked like a sunday lge reject.
Heavy rain at end meant i got soaked walking to car.
£22 ? Not a bad game but it is expensive.

Will be at stevenage tuesday. Gulp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:58 am

Where was the dramatic !!!!!!!!! in the subject?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jesus wept
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:08 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

Jesus wept

Photo one - I'm now officially in awe of how far the club will go to purposely wind up sections of the fanbase. Top trolling. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:14 am

GOS a window into a parallel universe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:23 am

Yea Man wrote:
Where was the dramatic !!!!!!!!! in the subject?

There you go cheers

And why does it not surprise me that the club made t-shirts of that game!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:42 am

Elias wrote:
I went today, due to battery failure couldnt update.
Sat in devenport block 2, suprised to see webby sat in block 1 out of the way.

Obvious after 3 mins we wouldnt win bury had more movement more energy more everything really.
Think we had about 4 reasonable spells during game.

No28 looked like a sunday lge reject.
Heavy rain at end meant i got soaked walking to car.
£22 ? Not a bad game but it is expensive.

Will be at stevenage tuesday. Gulp

He oftern sits out of the way of the group he forced on those in blocks 3-4. He is always widely ignored at games too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:25 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Jesus wept

Photo one - I'm now officially in awe of how far the club will go to purposely wind up sections of the fanbase. Top trolling. Thanks/OK

It really is embarrassing isn't it?!

You don't see any other club making up a t shirt celebrating the fact they beat their rival!

Just makes us look even more tinpot and amateur than ever.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:32 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

Jesus wept

go to picture 27 of 27 and read the comment by bave b that sums up the tossers in the lyndy.
the lyndy is becoming more and more like the mayflower of old
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:49 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Jesus wept

go to picture 27 of 27 and read the comment by bave b that sums up the tossers in the lyndy.

I agree but I despair Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:51 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Jesus wept

I agree but I despair Embarassed

i can see a day where the fans will be spilt up and put into 4 different camps Pro village + Pro Cheering and Anti Village + Anti Cheering

thanks brent, nool and webb
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:11 am

I have no issue with anyone singing/chanting but i do have a mahoosive problem with people who complain like feck when I just sit there and hold my head in my hands and not get involved vocally after watching a shit performance from the players after i have paid £20.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:21 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
I have no issue with anyone singing/chanting but i do have a mahoosive problem with people who complain like feck when I just sit there and hold my head in my hands and not get involved vocally after watching a shit performance from the players after i have paid £20.

it pisses me off too. For me i like to watch the game, i have no probs with folk singing an swearing round me if thats there thing just as long as its not right in my ear of course so it should work both ways respect wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:48 am

Fanfest. Where Argo supporters go to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:39 pm

That T-shirt should be a parody. Sadly it isn't...

Is that Nool on the far tight (as it were)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Fanfest. Where Argo supporters go to die.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Angry wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

it pisses me off too. For me i like to watch the game, i have no probs with folk singing an swearing round me if thats there thing just as long as its not right in my ear of course so it should work both ways respect wise.  

Blocks 9 or 10 for you then, or the grandstand. I love the people that buy tickets for the zoo then refuse to stand up with everybody else and miss half the game or more on principle.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:

Jesus wept

laugh Rolling Eyes What a Face jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:20 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:

:Suicide:  Go to the pub. Have a curry. Spare yourself the pain. Return when the nightmare has ended. As end, it will.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jesus wept

laugh Rolling Eyes What a Face jocolor

Dave Corbett was there yesterday I see. Just about remember him-Sooty? Tricky winger as I recall, think he broke his leg a couple of times which finished his career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!   An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

An Angry View of Bury game !!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next