Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)

Go down 
+18
Josh Pope
pepsipete
Elias
Greenskin
Jethro
Damon.Lenszner
akagreengull
Motorservices
sufferedsince 68
Chemical Ali
tigertony
Czarcasm
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Les Miserable
AstiSpumante
X Isle
GreenSam
Cornish Rebel
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How many will we sign?
4+ - Sheridan will go mad panic buying
Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_lcap3%Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
4 - Ambition we want out of this League
Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_lcap0%Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3 - Reasonable number
Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_lcap0%Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 - Not too ambitious pending on who they are
Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_lcap13%Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
1- Better than nothing i guess
Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_lcap33%Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 10 ]
0 - Sums it up a treat
Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_lcap30%Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_rcap
 30% [ 9 ]
- 0 - we dont need to sign anyone we got stripes and chicken dances.
Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_lcap20%Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Empty
PostSubject: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jim White And Natalie Big jugs bring you a special Argyle themed Window today for all your deadline day talk.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:33 pm

She's gonna get her baps out and smother that mad Scottish arse hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:
She's gonna get her baps out and smother that mad Scottish arse hole.

santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:40 pm

The more he signs, the more likely he is to remain as manager. I'm therefore hoping for none.

Couldn't vote mind, I don't like stripes or chicken dances and my very specific reasoning 'sums up' nothing.

Last edited by X Isle on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:43 pm

Sheridan has had three signings these last weeks, don't forget. Why does he deserve more? He's got enough defenders, midfielder and strikers now. It isn't JB's fault that all three are poor players, average at best.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:47 pm

ejh wrote:
Sheridan has had three signings these last weeks, don't forget. Why does he deserve more? He's got enough defenders, midfielder and strikers now. It isn't JB's fault that all three are poor players, average at best.

Bit early to be that judgemental, two of them scored yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:04 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
ejh wrote:

lol! FOOKIN cracks me up. And the same guy thinks that all our midfielders are better players than we had before even though non of them have any history of scoring goals? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:46 am

14HRS roughly left come on Sheridan pull your finger out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:01 am

Iggy wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
ejh wrote:

lol! FOOKIN cracks me up. And the same guy thinks that all our midfielders are better players than we had before even though non of them have any history of scoring goals? scratch

When did I say that, knobhead?

Try quoting me on the subject and I can respond on topic, instead of behaving like a coward and waiting for someone else to break the ice, eh?

Here are a few facts for you:
- Goals scored is not the only measure on the quality of a midfielder. Olly Lee has scored a goal but he is NOT a patch on Cox or O'Connor.
- Lee Cox came from Swindon and is on decent money, as opposed to Hourihane who we took from Ipswich without an appearance to his name (is this the history of goals you were referring to, that we need to choose our new signings on?). PMSL!
- This slump is not JB's fault.
- Despite your exciting new players scoring yesterday, we still played crap as a team and lost to a diabolical side.
- I identified our lack of goals from midfield as a major concern long ago - want me to bump those threads and posts for you so you can stop posting as if you are teaching me something I don't know?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:26 am

ejh wrote:
Iggy wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
ejh wrote:

Try quoting me on the subject and I can respond on topic, instead of behaving like a coward and waiting for someone else to break the ice, eh?

- Goals scored is not the only measure on the quality of a midfielder. Olly Lee has scored a goal but he is NOT a patch on Cox or O'Connor.
- Lee Cox came from Swindon and is on decent money, as opposed to Hourihane who we took from Ipswich without an appearance to his name (is this the history of goals you were referring to, that we need to choose our new signings on?). PMSL!
- Despite your exciting new players scoring yesterday, we still played crap as a team and lost to a diabolical side.
- I identified our lack of goals from midfield as a major concern long ago - want me to bump those threads and posts for you so you can stop posting  as if you are teaching me something I don't know?

popcorn popcorn3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:04 am

12 HOURS LEFT.... no sign of anything happening yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:39 am

ejh wrote:
Iggy wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
ejh wrote:

- I identified our lack of goals from midfield as a major concern long ago - want me to bump those threads and posts for you so you can stop posting  as if you are teaching me something I don't know?

Sheridan takes a more than fair share of the fault naturally as do the players who often go unmentioned, there are a few in the team that are simply not pulling their weight Banton for one and i could name Morgan aswell but he is leaving today thank god. But even so the whole squad needs to be told to buck their ideas up aswell as Sheridan before the dip in form gets worse and they find themselves out of a job come the summer.

The fans can voice their opinions on these kind of matters via forums and social media all they like. However there is only the one man who can read the the riot act and have both Sheridan and the Players taking note is the man who pays their wages... James Brent, the owner of the club and chairman of the board. If results/performances drop in any other line of work the head boss has to step in and sort it out before business is affected badly and if he still cant turn it around either people get fired and/or he gets replaced. Either way the status quo cant be allowed to continue.

Brent funds this club (snigger) its him who needs to act as if he has an interest in doing well on and off the pitch and while he continues to waste time getting planning permissions for constructions projects that will never feckin happen and fighting to get planning permissions prevented for other companies who can get things built Yes he is at fault for the slump and he is getting the riot act from his bosses...the fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:13 pm

I totally agree Angry. JB needs to act quickly on the managerial front. It is the idea that JB hasn't done enough and needs to pay for more signings that I take issue with. This bunch of players should be doing a lot better than they are, full stop. One big, well paid player or even two will just paper over Sheridan's  inadequacies.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Morgan heads for Hartlepool

Posted at 12:59
BBC Tees Sport expect Hartlepool to complete the signing of Plymouth striker Marvin Morgan imminently after the earlier blow of losing Rakish Bingham, who was recalled by Mansfield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:21 pm

I for one wont miss him. He was far more interested in tweeting shit and his clothing line than playing for us.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:01 pm

Any chance we can get Luke Young back? Or is he too busy captaining Torquay headlong toward an end of season Conference relegation fight? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Outgoing Confirmed

Marvin Morgan has joined Hartlepool on loan till the end of the season.

Watch him score for fun now lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:44 pm

So it seems Sky Sports News has decided to drop crowds from appearing on their bulletins at the grounds and kicked Natalie Big Jugs off the best bit of Transfer deadline day thing for a very pretty but very orange presenter

And they are wondering why no one is that interested in the fiasco they helped create anymore

Still no hint of anything happening #incoming wise for us ATM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:50 pm

5 hours and 10 minutes to go and not even a hint of a rumour of anyone signing albeit permanently or on a traditional 1 month loan we have become accustom too.

I guess the club are happy with stripes and chicken dances Sad
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:06 pm

kicked Natalie Big Jugs off the best bit of Transfer deadline day
Signing for us an angel p'raps Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:07 pm

She doesn't even have big Jugs tho? scratch
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:23 pm

More than a handful i reckon-

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Quite a dull transfer deadline day (maybe the lack of crowds and purple dildo are having an affect?). Can't see any unepected big moves (even for us).
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Alex MacDonald has moved to Oxford (from Burton) for undisclosed fee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)   Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300) Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle's Transfer Deadline Day (Window closes Monday at 2300)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next