Freathy
Les Miserable
Mock Cuncher
sufferedsince 68
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! Empty
PostSubject: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'll start, right I don't want to see anybody in the attacking half unless they're called Roobs, everybody else back behind the ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:21 pm

I dread to think what they are saying on pasoti or what drivel plebb is going to come out with to mark this.

Are they really going to have players read that crap before a game?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Would " win you fookin bunch of losers" be considered an appropriate team talk?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:17 pm

(start ait strong and shouty to get their attention)

HEAR THEE, HEAR THEE, MEN OF THE ARGYLE:

THE ENEMY WAS AT THE GATES OF KINGSBRIDGE CASTLES: WE DROVE THEM BACK! WE SHOWED UNITY! WE WERE STRONG! OUR STRENGTH AND BELIEF IN YOUR FEUDAL LORD WAS VINDICATED! WE HAD THE HEADS OF THE DISAFFECTED ALOFT A PIKE OF THE KEEP! THEY CAME, THEY SAW, THEY WERE OBLITERATED! AND NOW WE FACE OUR SECOND TEST.

THIS HARTLEPOOL OUTFIT ARE FOOKING SHIT AS FOOK (FSAF FFS)! WE'VE PLAYED MANY FSAF TEAMS ALREADY, BUT THIS LOT TAKE THE SHITBISCUIT! THEY ARE A FOOKIN BASKETCASE EMBARRASSMENT OF A CLUB. THEY'RE ROCK BOTTOM OF THE SHITTEST LEAGUE IN THE COUNTRY!

(then I'll go all hushed)

Tactics, then lads. We're gonna fookin rush them. Get straight in their FSAF faces and wipe them off the map. Squash them like miserable ants. Swat them aside like wingless flies.

(build up to a crescendo)

We'll have too much for this mob. We're PLYMUFF. PLYMUFF ARGO FFS. How can a FSAF FFS side like Hartlepool expect to live with us?! We're green. We are the CLUB THAT WOULD NOT DIE. THE CLUB WHICH LET LOOSE THE HOGS OF WOR. WE. ARE. PLIMUUUFFFF!!!! STRIPES ARE BACK!!!

(then watch as a pumped-up, jumped up little oik like Aaron Bentley goes mental and gets sent off for knawing the Hartlepool keeper's face off the first corner we get)
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:45 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:57 pm

President Plebb speech will rip off this word for word.... except change scottish references for argyle and william wallace for his name...
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:03 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

THE ENEMY WAS AT THE GATES OF KINGSBRIDGE CASTLES: WE DROVE THEM BACK! WE SHOWED UNITY! WE WERE STRONG! OUR STRENGTH AND BELIEF IN YOUR FEUDAL LORD WAS VINDICATED! WE HAD THE HEADS OF THE DISAFFECTED ALOFT A PIKE OF THE KEEP! THEY CAME, THEY SAW, THEY WERE OBLITERATED! AND NOW WE FACE OUR SECOND TEST.

THIS HARTLEPOOL OUTFIT ARE FOOKING SHIT AS FOOK (FSAF FFS)! WE'VE PLAYED MANY FSAF TEAMS ALREADY, BUT THIS LOT TAKE THE SHITBISCUIT! THEY ARE A FOOKIN BASKETCASE EMBARRASSMENT OF A CLUB. THEY'RE ROCK BOTTOM OF THE SHITTEST LEAGUE IN THE COUNTRY!

Tactics, then lads. We're gonna fookin rush them. Get straight in their FSAF faces and wipe them off the map. Squash them like miserable ants. Swat them aside like wingless flies.

We'll have too much for this mob. We're PLYMUFF. PLYMUFF ARGO FFS. How can a FSAF FFS side like Hartlepool expect to live with us?! We're green. We are the CLUB THAT WOULD NOT DIE. THE CLUB WHICH LET LOOSE THE HOGS OF WOR. WE. ARE. PLIMUUUFFFF!!!! STRIPES ARE BACK!!!

(then watch as a pumped-up, jumped up little oik like Aaron Bentley goes mental and gets sent off for knawing the Hartlepool keeper's face off the first corner we get)

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:29 am

Genius lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:28 am

"Hogs of war"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:17 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:25 pm

it's g-nawing not k-nawing FCOL WAFD
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:29 pm

I think most of us gnew that FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:30 pm

FCS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol scourced straight out of the book of plebb lol

All they left off was we the green army will suck you off for pasties if you beat hartlepool.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:51 pm

This would be my version Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:52 pm

That embarrassing gumph has got Webb or Cowdrey stamped all over it.

Even though it's a 'not to be taken seriously' publicity stunt for the sponsor, I'm sure Shez will be delighted to be told how Cowdrey the fans would like him to to utilise Thomas. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:55 pm

Jesus feckin wept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:57 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
That embarrassing gumph has got Webb or Cowdrey stamped all over it.

Even though it's a 'not to be taken seriously' publicity stunt for the sponsor, I'm sure Shez will be delighted to be told how Cowdrey the fans would like him to to utilise Thomas. Embarassed

i hope he rips it up without reading it myself nothing like embrassing the mentality of some argyle fans with a letter you expect a child to write.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:02 pm

This is Cowdrey, forshore. It's common knowledge he gets a kick out of annoying people with his nickname twitter teamsheet.

"...first goal we want to see the Chicken dance."

Twaaaat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
This is Cowdrey, forshore. It's common knowledge he gets a kick out of annoying people with his nickname  twitter teamsheet.

"...first goal we want to see the  Chicken dance."

Twaaaat.

Can the trust not tell the club how pathetic his approach to twitter is under the clubs umbrella. its like his jokes are for him toget and no one else he is an absolute tool.

In fact sod it i demand to speak to the ATD ambassador about this matter.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:35 pm

Give it some of this Shezza!!!!!

Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:11 pm

Mock, that was genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:48 pm

Angry wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  lol scourced straight out of the book of plebb lol

All they left off was we the green army will suck you off for pasties if you beat hartlepool.

'let's get players like Thomas on the ball as much as possible', jesus wept, he only ever comes on in the 86th minute if he's lucky!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:25 pm

Please come and acknowledge us when we manage to score against the worst team in English league football but don't worry if you're feckin shit and embarrassing because we'll still love you.

Sometimes people get what they deserve.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:31 pm

Angry wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  lol scourced straight out of the book of plebb lol

Beyond village Rolling Eyes I'm with Miserable Les, give 'em both barrels Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next