VillageGreen
AstiSpumante
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:48 pm

Greenskin should be the official ATD match reporter, clear, concise and consistently good Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Greenskin should be the official ATD match reporter, clear, concise and consistently good Thanks/OK

none taken knob Love
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Razz popcorn
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Offers to my agent please.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:00 pm

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

none taken knob Love

Sorry Angry, I hadn't read yours when I posted that. A sublime synopsis which made that clown Greenskins little ditty look like it was written by a four year old. Are you available for the rest of the season? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:07 pm

GS does bottle up the shit well. Hopefully Sam will save his essay and report on Trust stuff, sommat meaningful?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

none taken knob Love

Sorry Angry, I hadn't read yours when I posted that. A sublime synopsis which made that clown Greenskins little ditty look like it was written by a four year old. Are you available for the rest of the season? Very Happy

See, as soon as agents are mentioned and the possibility of spending money comes into it......typical bleddy Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

none taken knob Love

See, as soon as agents are mentioned and the possibility of spending money comes into it......typical bleddy Argyle.

Are you prepared to sign on loan for a month?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

none taken knob Love

Are you prepared to sign on loan for a month?

No, it would affect my freelance work for the Church News and Bestiality Monthly. Permanent offers only.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:35 pm

You disappoint and disgust me in equal measure sir, the Church News is a disgrace!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

none taken knob Love

As long as i can keep them cheap, short, sweet and hopefully one worded then i accept the job.. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:35 pm

Looking at the current position in a positive light, despite no wins in 6, we still find ourselves just one point off the play offs, so all to play for. All sides have a bad spell or two during a season and this is ours.

Can't go on too much longer though. That's my positivity used up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:44 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Looking at the current position in a positive light, despite no wins in 6, we still find ourselves just one point off the play offs, so all to play for. All sides have a bad spell or two during a season and this is ours.

If Sheridan/Brent dont strengthen the squad beyond just hoping that Jellet and o'Connor return then im positive we wont be near the playoffs come May.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:19 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

There is that. I keep trying to convince myself that Sheridan is as capable of going on a good run as he is on a bad run as proven many times during his spell managing us.

However, as rational as it may seem to think, it doesn't feel like happening just yet.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:55 am

Thanks for all the reports chaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:03 am

Imagine if we'd won just 3 of those though, we'd be comfortably in the play-offs.

Injuries and tactical cluelessness have led us to 10th.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:57 am

Not sure I agree with knocking Sheridan for his 'tactical cluelessness', he is after all a 4th division manager. His plan 'A' is for other teams to worry about us, which does work well but is reliant on a fully fit first eleven, on top of their form. The budget doesn't stretch to plan 'B', or so it seems.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:42 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Boycott the club...last Saturday for me was the straw that broke the camels back.

Way ahead of you mate. Lost interest long before last season. I have only been to three games so far this season and on those visits the boredom that sunk in was unstoppable, believe me.

The only game that i did enjoy was Portsmouth at home, but i did watch it in the pub with friends and it was a grand day too.

I will go to one or two more before the season end, starting with the Accrington Stanley home fixture i expect.

'Way ahead of you mate'................. I'm now fast losing the will to even post on ATD. Every cloud eh Avivas ?

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:28 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Spent the afternoon eating and drinking at the Royal William Yard, thoroughly enjoyable. !
WHERE did you go and WHAT did you eat?

report asap plz

The French place, Pierres for scran and vino

Starter:::Pate and nibbles

Main:::Snails and frogslegsPosh burger and chips bhey

Desert:::More vino

Then to the Seco for a few beers Very Happy
I had an alabama hotpot after my game, which is like an unbelievable pork belly hotpot served with potato wedges. I then drank a few pints of Admiral Stout. Then for my second course I had a kebab, some of which is currently lying on the floor of my lounge.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Feck me I wish I hadn't bothered. Echo what everybody else says, no bottle, no effort, couple of nice plays from B. Reid then fluff, fluff, roobs can score but then go missing, defence goes to sleep too often, no stand out players, lots of mediocre good for league two players which is where well end the season.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Iggy wrote:
Feck me I wish I hadn't bothered. Echo what everybody else says, no bottle, no effort, couple of nice plays from B. Reid then fluff, fluff, roobs can score but then go missing, defence goes to sleep too often, no stand out players, lots of mediocre good for league two players which is where well end the season.

The tragic thing is that it doesn't fill you with any eagerness to return does it ? 8.5k last Saturday(granted Luton are more attractive opponents with a larger away support), 6.3k yesterday says it all.

PS..I can't believe we're still only 1 point outside the playoffs despite our dismal run, Oh what could've been.............again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:02 pm

The great irony of yesterday was that after loads of tippy-tappy possession stuff it was a good old fashioned hoof up the middle that led to our goal.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The great irony of yesterday was that after loads of tippy-tappy possession stuff it was a good old fashioned hoof up the middle that led to our goal.

I thought that-I just saw Reid round the keeper and score on the TV screen after i'd been for a piss and presumed it was a hoof. But watching on SSN last night it was actually a great probing ball from Bobby Reid-he looked up and definitely put the ball where he wanted to, so maybe our verdict was rather harsh. It was certainly different from what went before though.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:17 pm

OK. Maybe it was an educated, probing, considered, accurate, direct pass up the middle rather than an old fashioned hoof. I'm thinking Hoddle rather than Heathcote.

It was just about the only attempt we made to get the ball forward quickly, whatever it was, in the entire match.

I suppose it matters not whether it is a long ball or a short ball as long as it is the right ball and both Reids did rather well on both delivery and receipt of said item.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:56 pm

The best part of the day was seeing Ellison clean through in what should have been 2-1 to Morecambe, only for him to trip over his own feet and land on his nose.

Did make I chuckle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Match Thread   Morecambe Match Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morecambe Match Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next