Some Facts!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Some Facts!   Some Facts! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Yesterday I saw the following quote.......

"JB has lent a couple of million and zero rate of interest, he also charges nothing for his time as the Chair of RD&E"

I was quite sure this was wrong, so I checked on the freely available Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust website.

On the Annual Report & Accounts 2013 / 2014 Page 69. Mr. James Brent was paid salary and fees of £40,000 to £45,000 ( to nearest £5,000)

On Page 70 of the same report Mr. James Brent was appointed chair of the above Trust on 1st May 2012 and received salary and fees of £40,000 to £45,000 ( to the nearest £5000) for the year 2012 / 2013.

As a public body these are fully audited accounts signed off by an independent auditing company.

We don't want internet facts to replace the truth, do we? Especially when it was so easy to check.

Back to top Go down

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Facts!   Some Facts! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:05 pm

how much is he coining it in with the uni i wonder?
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Facts!   Some Facts! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:15 pm

I couldn't be bothered to check that as well. The first part of his statement was wrong. Somebody else can check the rest!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Facts!   Some Facts! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:22 pm

God it really must piss some people off on Pasoti that they can't simply blatantly lie without it being corrected for factuals on ATD.

Back to top Go down

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Facts!   Some Facts! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:28 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
I couldn't be bothered to check that as well. The first part of his statement was wrong. Somebody else can check the rest!

Good snooping in anycase im sure his uni fee will come out soon in anycase.
Back to top Go down

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Facts!   Some Facts! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
God it really must piss some people off on Pasoti that they can't simply blatantly lie without it being corrected for factuals on ATD.

There is a method behind our madness Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Facts!   Some Facts! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:44 pm

Speckled Jim really is a slithery little worm, I suppose that 45k is 'chicken feed' for him too. Just for being a speccy twat sitting around drinking public sector tea n biscuits.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Facts!   Some Facts! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:21 am

You cannot make up the amount of times porkster lies thru his chops (and gets caught!! :pighug: ) to protect HMV.

Have all of these people on pisspoti, the jamboys, those on a lick and a promise, got no pride or self worth to keep up this pretence??

OMG when did status become more important in life than to live in lies and deceit??

It all beggars belief!

Another year, another cock up from speccy??
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Facts!   Some Facts! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:35 am

Richard Blight wrote:
Yesterday I saw the following quote.......

"JB has lent a couple of million and zero rate of interest, he also charges nothing for his time as the Chair of RD&E"

I was quite sure this was wrong, so I checked on the freely available Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust website.

On Page 70 of the same report Mr. James Brent was appointed chair of the above Trust on 1st May 2012 and received salary and fees of £40,000 to £45,000 ( to the nearest £5000) for the year 2012 / 2013.

As a public body these are fully audited accounts signed off by an independent auditing company.

On the Annual Report & Accounts 2013 / 2014 Page 69. Mr. James Brent was paid salary and fees of £40,000 to £45,000 ( to nearest £5,000)

We don't want internet facts to replace the truth, do we? Especially when it was so easy to check.

Richard, who was the liar ill-informed person on this particular occasion?
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Facts!   Some Facts! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:04 pm

I spotted it on the James Brent offered to resign thread. Page 7, a post by All the President's Men who seems to be quoting something said on Pasoti by Ian Newell.

To suggest JB gives up his time as chair of a large NHS Trust such as The RD&E for nothing is plainly ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Facts!   Some Facts! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
I spotted it on the James Brent offered to resign thread. Page 7, a post by All the President's Men who seems to be quoting something said on Pasoti by Ian Newell.

To suggest JB gives up his time as chair of a large NHS Trust such as The RD&E for nothing is plainly ridiculous.

Glad to be of help and that i "quoted the liar" from that filthy, obscene site, because of his outstanding audacity, arrogance and stupidity in believing that RWW, who wanted to know answers from speccy, thought the question was meant for porky himself, however they've had Tommy Cooper's Cleaners in and by magic many posts have mysteriously been removed, even though they claim to never delete posts!

From the same thread - Oh, hang on, a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Stuart_C
Post subject: Re: JB/PCCPostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:10 pm
Friend

IJN wrote:
JB has lent a couple of million and zero rate of interest, he also charges nothing for his time as the Chair of RD&E and I would imagine the same for the Uni. Why compare JB to the avaricious supermarket chain who will shaft anyone at the drop of a hat.

£40-45K /annum for last two years for part time post according to RD&E Trust accounts. Pages 69 and 70 of links below if you want to check.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IJN
Post subject: Re: JB/PCCPostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:20 pm

I stand corrected then. I know he hasn't charged for other posts he has held and holds.

Goes to show, Pasoti 'facts' are always what they appear to be Stu.

So then we get just a whiff of an 1 incorrect fact about speccy from his BFF (bestfatfriend), porkster continues to assume everyone is as stupid as he is to cover speccys muddy tracks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Facts!   Some Facts! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Facts!
Page 1 of 1