Elias
Tgwu
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

York match thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:43 pm

7 pts from 6 games... We'd struggle to stay up on that form over a season.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:47 pm

green_genie wrote:
12500 sellout at Sandy Park for Chiefs. Be interested to see how many at SJP

Look how well we do to compete in this league.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:52 pm

A truly crap result, only the happiest of happy clappers will see that as a point gained! No sign of the non investor letting Shez make any permenant signings, so it will just be youngsters on short term loans. When will people wake up to the fact that brent is just a failed property developer and not much else!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:17 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
We've only lost there once in our last five visits.

And out of those 5 how many have we won ?
1 as well.

So make that 1 win, 1 loss and 4 draws now out of our last 6 trips there.

Dismal.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:54 pm

We go down to 10 men after 30 mins against Oxford and from 1-0 up manage to lose 2-1. York go down to 10 men after 20 mins and totally batter us for the rest of the match with us miraculously scraping a point. Our away form is underpants and we'll struggle to reach the p/offs without a drastic improvement.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Looks like I missed another thrilling Argo performance at York! We should been aiming for at least 5 points from the 3 Christmas / new year fixtures. More points dropped today and a tough visit to Southend next up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:08 pm

For the Umpteenth 'kin time, we need more of a goal threat, either a goalscoring midfielder but more importantly IMO, a goalscoring striker. Reuben's gone off the boil, Lewi has never been prolific, Smalley is out for the season and Morgan is pathetic. Sherry with the support of our wonderful owner need to address this problem in January with either a decent loan signing(ala Lavery) or probably more unlikely a permanent signing or it'll be 4th division shite again next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 7:51 pm

God give me strength
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:42 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
We go down to 10 men after 30 mins against Oxford and from 1-0 up manage to lose 2-1. York go down to 10 men after 20 mins and totally batter us for the rest of the match with us miraculously scraping a point. Our away form is underpants and we'll struggle to reach the p/offs without a drastic improvement.

wasnt quite like that but they did create 3 very good chances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Im kind of glad we drew and the reason for that as York reacting to Zubar's red card will show Sheridan what you when down to 10 men for most of the game. You change things tactically and make changes.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:48 am

An unexpected photo appearance recorded on GOS . One of ATD's finest, amidst the hollow eyed, travelling saps at York.

Shez......................... what an embarrassing interview Rolling Eyes Just not smart enough to motivate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:39 am

Manameadebabe perhaps?
And if so, where's our New Year piccy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:52 am

Not i.
Back to top Go down
RWW

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:57 am

With all the disappointment that abounds from the reign of Mr Brent I think Sheridan gets a very easy time from fans.

The fact he still lives at the other end of the country speaks volumes to me. 

It is very difficult to demand passion and commitment from players for the local community when he is spending as much time as possible away from us.

Compared to other managers (even unsuccessful ones) I don't feel he has bonded with the fans at all.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:56 am

Sod the connection with fans win some bloody games !

Two lads in front of me yesterday having a barney about the standard of play, a draw ok bexause we werent losing. Stroll on......
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:17 am

RWW wrote:
With all the disappointment that abounds from the reign of Mr Brent I think Sheridan gets a very easy time from fans.

It is very difficult to demand passion and commitment from players for the local community when he is spending as much time as possible away from us.

Compared to other managers (even unsuccessful ones) I don't feel he has bonded with the fans at all.

Horseshit, if we were winning every week I suspect you wouldn't mind if he lived in Japan and picked his team online.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Aint likely to happen though is it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:33 pm

RWW wrote:

You dont become a good/bad manager pending on where you live thats just a pathetic nitty gritty thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:52 pm

Angry wrote:
RWW wrote:

You dont become a good/bad manager pending on where you live thats just a pathetic nitty gritty thing to say.

I think a lot of managers in the modern game keep their homebase and don't move lock, stock and barrel to their place of employment-Pulis has always kept his house and family near Bournemouth, no matter where he was managing at any given time. Can't really blame them in view of the insecurities that go with the job-why should you uproot your family with all the possible consequences as regards education etc if there is no guarantee that you won't be sacked within a matter of months?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:57 pm

I was about to say that.

As an example Sheridan is moving inexorably closer to the top of the longevity lists - and he's not been here that long, has he!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: York match thread   York match thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

York match thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4