swampy
seadog
Dougie
mouldyoldgoat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Let the keep behaving the way they do, it will be to this sites benefit !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 pm

There's been a U turn!

There's now a link to the Exeweb thread over there. Complete with references to another 'libellous' site - presumably this one.

Well I know everything I've posted is true (unlike the things that have been posted over there about me and others) flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 pm

To be fair I think it was IJN that did the decent thing, he did add a wavey smiley to his post to me, I think it is a not to veiled threat to myself Laughing he also called me not normal, says more about him than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Yes, it's big to admit you were wrong and do a u-turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:41 pm

funny man wrote:

I agree. Although the admission could do without the addition of the 'libellous' comment, the suggestion that a poster's not 'normal', the reference to 'micro-penised dweebs' (although that did make me laugh) and all the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:46 pm

The bloke is a moron, who clearly ain't getting enough sexy time judging by the amount of time he spends on football Internet message boards. Maybe that's why he goes to Thailand once a year so he can get his year fix of lady boys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Peggy wrote:
funny man wrote:

I agree. Although the admission could do without the addition of the 'libellous' comment, the suggestion that a poster's not 'normal', the reference to 'micro-penised dweebs' (although that did make me laugh) and all the rest.

To be fair to me (and why not) that came after I posted the above comment. I sense some penis envy on Mr Newell's part. (Though I do think the previous comment re Thailand is out of order).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:16 pm

funny man wrote:

No, it's not. It's purely a tactic of those that know they have been found out and wish to fight another day. It's the modern way in the West ever since Clinton showed how to do it. Many corporate teaching workshops have been rejigged this last 10 years.
What is really required is a regime "over the road" that doesn't try to censor and control the opinions of Argyle fans .... full stop. A belated apology and retraction just doesn't cut it, when this sort of bias and censorship happens day in, day out.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Actually, I think the dynamics of this are quite interesting, calling into question just how decisions are made over there. A mod (not at the match) takes a decision, only to have another mod (at the match) reverse it.

How much better it would be if things were left unless they clearly broke the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:52 pm

I just wish I could see the offending posts, e-mails in question. I'd also love to have been a fly-on-the-wall for the mods discussion leading to re-instatement. Judging by the coming out with all guns firing response to the re-opened thread there was a difficult decision made by some people. My assumption is that though a decision to cut a thread can be made by an individual, the decision either to ban or to reinstate a thread would be made by more than one?

I did think that the initial decision was a big one to have been made & I respect that - I don't go with the machiavellian slant put on it. BUT, I'm not one who likes abuse in any direction, and the "micro-penised dweeb" comment amongst others was a bit silly, though funny. And, if you look across there now, he is still laying waste to all and sundry in his comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:19 pm

or it's one or two very desperate people making a few very desperate decisions in a desperate situation where they are desperately looking for ways to justify their self illumination.

I expect Daz will be on ATD soon lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Pasoti is withering...kicking out like a dying dog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:58 am

pepsipete wrote:
Phenom wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
Threat of a libel action against the one time owner of the old site ultimately led to it closing down.

highly doubt it still to this day the libel suit. if it were the case ever forum on the internet would be sued.

There was not a case, just a threat.

thats what i am saying pete it was an empty threat with no conviction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:16 am

Micro penised dweebs! Maybe I should take Newell up on his offer to introduce myself, It would be a great 'photo opportunity when a 6' 4" bloke quietly slides his huge phallus into Porkies hand and whispers into his ear "Guess who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Iggy wrote:
Micro penised dweebs! Maybe I should take Newell up on his offer to introduce myself, It would be a great 'photo opportunity when a 6' 4" bloke quietly slides his huge phallus into Porkies hand and whispers into his ear "Guess who?"

i love it when people talk about themselves in the 3rd person.

Hello ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Phenom wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Hello ian

It's so good on here he couldn't keep away jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Phenom wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Hello ian

I've been called a lot of things lately, please don't think that I am the Newel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm fairly sure Iggy isn't Nool (as in Tool). If he is, then he has an even bigger personality disorder that I thought.

It's clear that the Tool (as in Nool) reads this site avidly from his comments on both Pasoti and Exeweb. Whether he actually has a log on ID on here is something I don't know, perhaps GOB or Frank can enlighten us?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:03 pm

In life, I've always found that Gary's that call themselves 'Gaz', Barry's that call themselves 'Baz', and Darrens that call themselves 'Daz', to be knobbers of the highest order, who invariably drive Subaru Impreza's, as some sort of substitute for having a small dick.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Cerbera wrote:
I'm fairly sure Iggy isn't Nool (as in Tool). If he is, then he has an even bigger personality disorder that I thought.

It's clear that the Tool (as in Nool) reads this site avidly from his comments on both Pasoti and Exeweb. Whether he actually has a log on ID on here is something I don't know, perhaps GOB or Frank can enlighten us?

He was Sting Curtain (but deleted that account), and has registered on ATD as 'Ian Newell' (quote "so no-one could use it for mischief" [IJN is available though]). He said he wouldn't ever use the account. No doubt he has multis because he has access to PC's in various locations in the UK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:38 pm

greenjock wrote:
I was totally unaware of the circumstances behind the setting up of ATD. I only became aware of the site following numerous mentions by IJN, or Ian Newell as he now posts on PASOTI, to show that this site is secretive and PASOTI is open and has nothing to hide! I still have a PASOTI account and haven't been banned yet, despite me posting reservations about Ridsdale and questioning Brent's motives, which is met with a barrage of abuse.

Following the Tony Wrathall incident, I posted on PASOTI my concerns about Mr Newell advertising the Devon Furniture Company openly, and even including a link to their website, and basically taking the piss out of Mr Newell and the fact that my posts were moved to Junior Pasoti, yet his and any others said furniture company were left as they were. I received several e-mails "checking" my e-mail address and basically warning me about my behaviour.

To my surprise I also received a PM from Ian Newell naming the person who actually did invite Tony Wrathall to HP that day, but he said he did not want to post it on the main PASOTI board. I was suspicious of why he would tell me, who he doesn't know and knows that I am not one of the gang on PASOTI and oppose many of their views. I got the impression that Ian wanted me to "out" the person on here, so I have never mentioned it.

Having seen the comments Frank made about sending a PM and never receiving a response and subsequently having his account de-activated, and the story behind the setting up of ATD,I feel more and more that I don't want anything to do with the PASOTI site. I'm still not sure why Ian Newell would give me the name of the sponsor who invited Wrathall to HP, and I think it shows that there are a select band on PASOTI that seem to have information on tap, and I can't see how this is healthy. I don't know if it really makes any difference, but if anybody does want the details, send me a PM and I will show you the PM sent to me.

you were banned for links to adult sites which require an over 18 subscription. Pasoti ( like this one) is open for all to see, there could be minors viewing and the last thing they want to see is that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Porkie wrote:
greenjock wrote:
I was totally unaware of the circumstances behind the setting up of ATD. I only became aware of the site following numerous mentions by IJN, or Ian Newell as he now posts on PASOTI, to show that this site is secretive and PASOTI is open and has nothing to hide! I still have a PASOTI account and haven't been banned yet, despite me posting reservations about Ridsdale and questioning Brent's motives, which is met with a barrage of abuse.

Following the Tony Wrathall incident, I posted on PASOTI my concerns about Mr Newell advertising the Devon Furniture Company openly, and even including a link to their website, and basically taking the piss out of Mr Newell and the fact that my posts were moved to Junior Pasoti, yet his and any others said furniture company were left as they were. I received several e-mails "checking" my e-mail address and basically warning me about my behaviour.

To my surprise I also received a PM from Ian Newell naming the person who actually did invite Tony Wrathall to HP that day, but he said he did not want to post it on the main PASOTI board. I was suspicious of why he would tell me, who he doesn't know and knows that I am not one of the gang on PASOTI and oppose many of their views. I got the impression that Ian wanted me to "out" the person on here, so I have never mentioned it.

Having seen the comments Frank made about sending a PM and never receiving a response and subsequently having his account de-activated, and the story behind the setting up of ATD,I feel more and more that I don't want anything to do with the PASOTI site. I'm still not sure why Ian Newell would give me the name of the sponsor who invited Wrathall to HP, and I think it shows that there are a select band on PASOTI that seem to have information on tap, and I can't see how this is healthy. I don't know if it really makes any difference, but if anybody does want the details, send me a PM and I will show you the PM sent to me.

Hah you're so full of shit. Not sure who this is but it aint Ian Newell. I never linked to any sites other than Exeweb and he just PM'ed me. You have my actual e-mail address Mr Newell if you would like to verify yourself Laughing Only it aint you so that won't be happening

you were banned for links to adult sites which require an over 18 subscription. Pasoti ( like this one) is open for all to see, there could be minors viewing and the last thing they want to see is that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Shall i send it too Jock 3670 @hotmail.com

( excuse the spaces. Your forum wont allow me to post links fpr 7 days )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Porkie wrote:
Shall i send it too Jock 3670 @hotmail.com

( excuse the spaces. Your forum wont allow me to post links fpr 7 days )

Yes please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Anyone know where Iggy went? I wanted to ask him his views on the postings today by Porkie pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Tynans Jockstrip   RIP Tynans Jockstrip - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP Tynans Jockstrip
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Scandal So Far....-
Jump to: