Chingers
Cornish Chris
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pepsipete

pepsipete

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:16 am

Never to early, accompany it with whatever you fancy, could even be plum jam.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:54 am

I've only gone and used brown sauce (HP of course).
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:48 pm

I am attempting to make broccoli and Stilton soup as I type, well, not as I type, but you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:59 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
French mustard is for ladies flower  English mustard is for MEN party animal

We all have a feminine side flower
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:13 pm

Derriford Hosp I now found out provides free Wi Fi, kept up with ATD posters on my phone, I wished I took my tablet sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Derriford Hosp I now found out  provides free Wi Fi,  kept up with ATD posters on my phone, I wished I took my tablet sunny

Shorley, that's the hospitals job, init? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:34 pm

As cold as cold can be outside but the thermometer only says -5.5c why does it sometimes feel way colder than it actually is? Beautiful night though.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Had a surprise today......Mrs zyph and I went shopping in the Whitgift Centre in Croydon, South London/Surrey.....and low and behold one of the large billboards there was advertising the attributes of " Plymouth University " that was something I hadn't expected.....is this their usual policy ?
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:54 am

ZYPH, did you have his and her's stab vests?
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:16 pm

Chingers wrote:
ZYPH, did you have his and her's stab vests?

No..........shop quite often in Croydon.........never seen any problems.......shame that Allders is no more.......although at times it would be nice to hear an Anglo-Saxon voice.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:41 pm

My wife gave me a shave yesterday, itching like mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:32 am

Tgwu wrote:
My wife gave me a shave yesterday, itching like mad.

Too much information, tgwu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:42 am

Wellington boots.

On my 4th pair in 12 months. They always seem to split on the same foot in the same place. Must be the shape of my feet?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyway, I digress. Because I wear them (wellies) a lot, and because I go through them at a rate of pace, I'd thought I'd price up a decent pair..................................

Hunters = £110. affraid affraid affraid Are they fecking gold lined or something?

Look, they may be the preserve of country gentry and the Chelsea tractor driving fuckwits, but if you think I'm paying/can afford to pay £110 for a pair of something you put on your feet to wade through mud and horse shit, you can blow it out yer arse. I'll stick to me budget Dunlop wellies from Trago's.

£110, FFS. Wankers. Absolute madness.

That is all.

PS. Burger king for tea tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:24 am

I will be  in Mutley at 7 this morning Fortescue will be close, all the dark people will be locked inside.

My little monkey of a grandson(6)came around with his new tablet I have put your pasword in grand-dad can you show me how I can stream the football, bless no flash
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:15 am

Back from Mutley, needed POI wellingtons,  socks and bottoms of trousers wet through and I went by car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:31 am

Just awful isn't it?

I much prefer the cold and frosty mornings that we should be having right now. Just got back from walking the doggy. Absolutely pissed right through. My dog's a collie, and it's in their breed to be out working in this sort of weather, but even he (the dog) told me he was pissed off with the wind and the rain.

On the welly front. I had to pinch a bin liner from the kitchen and put inside my split welly just to keep my foot dry: it didn't work.

Wellygate continues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:12 am

Hunters are bleddy lovely, real light weight but stoopidly expensive, I've had a pair of land masters for ages and they are good and solid, great tread for grinding into the faces of farm labourers and people of that ilk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:22 am

Iggy wrote:
Hunters are bleddy lovely, real light weight but stoopidly expensive, I've had a pair of land masters for ages and they are good and solid, great tread for grinding into the faces of farm labourers and people of that ilk.

WHY? WHY? WHY?

It's a shaped lump of rubber, FFS. Twisted Evil Stick a 'Hunters' label on it and charge what you want? I'm going to have the Porsche badge away from my neighbors car, stick it on my 12 year old Volvo and sell it for 30k. Venture capitalism, init? Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:42 pm

All the Christmas stuff taken down and packed away ready for later this year.

Christmas tree cut up and in the 'green' bin ready to be taken away.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:58 pm

That's the spirit Mouldy, when I leave the Asti estate and enter the idyllic, picturesque wonderland known as Stonehouse I'm bombarded with a profusity of flashing lights and tinsel until about mid February. santa tumbleweed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:09 pm

I'm going to start driving lessons soon in the hope my Gran will give me her car when she buys a smart car. I can hope.. Not that I'll be able to afford petrol, mind.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Went out for my dinner today - got seriously hungry while doing a bit of shopping and had to get a pasty to eat in the car. While eating it, I was looking at the telly guide in the paper and misread 'Last Tango in Halifax' as 'Last Trago in Halifax'.

Which got me thinking about a janner's film night, featuring Cat on a Hot Tinside Roof, The Ham Green Mile, and of course Ocean City's Eleven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Iggy wrote:

WHY? WHY? WHY?

It's a shaped lump of rubber, FFS. Twisted Evil Stick a 'Hunters' label on it and charge what you want? I'm going to have the Porsche badge away from my neighbors car, stick it on my 12 year old Volvo and sell it for 30k. Venture capitalism, init? Laughing

Try a pair on, then you'll know. (where's my foot fetish smiley)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Peggy wrote:
Went out for my dinner today - got seriously hungry while doing a bit of shopping and had to get a pasty to eat in the car. While eating it, I was looking at the telly guide in the paper and misread 'Last Tango in Halifax' as 'Last Trago in Halifax'.

Which got me thinking about a janner's film night, featuring Cat on a Hot Tinside Roof, The Ham Green Mile, and of course Ocean City's Eleven.

Citizen Dane!
Psycho (phant)
All Quiet On The Western National
The Brent Connection

Taxi........................................... Sheep
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:33 am

Peggy wrote:

I would have taken that pasty back........it wasn't a Ginsters by any chance ?........they've a lot to answer for.........another bite and you would have heard Santa singing hoe,hoe,hoe from Smeaton's Tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next