Chingers
Cornish Chris
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:10 am

Topically, I shall be donning some Wellies (or possibly waders) today, in search of Flounder up the Kingsbridge estuary, or possibly the Teign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:37 am

I'm going to wear my daps whilst walking the dog
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:32 am

I shall be using my Taylor Ace size 4 Heavies in a needle new year indoor bowls comp later this afternoon. I find the 4 Heavy gives more control on the carpet especially when playing weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:52 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Topically, I shall be donning some Wellies (or possibly waders) today, in search of Flounder up the Kingsbridge estuary, or possibly the Teign.

Hunters?
Back to top Go down
bjorn_yesterday

bjorn_yesterday

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:39 pm

A nice Goosander on the River Don this afternoon. No wellies were needed.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Hunters?

Nope. DML/Babcock Special Issue. Suspect

Sadly, no fckin fish either.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Back to work tomorrow, that back to the school run, wife will take more of the load until I can help fully again.

Grandson to stay on in school in the writing club.
Granddaughter will have to be taken to Jaz dance lesson off North RD. To seperate meals times
How nice to be grandparents flower
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Tgwu......is your avatar spelt correctly ?........growing or growning.....one makes sense the other doesn't........ confused
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:38 pm

zyph wrote:
Tgwu......is your avatar spelt correctly ?........growing or growning.....one makes sense the other doesn't........ confused

Tablet keeps changing the words affraid on to laptop to change it back.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Tgwu wrote:
zyph wrote:

Moses didn't have trouble with his tablets......... laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:58 pm

zyph wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
zyph wrote:

Moses didn't have trouble with his tablets......... laugh

All done, laptop played up, that was print the wrong letters,
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Which one should I go for.

Beefeater 50% off main menu or Harvester 20% new menu. Trouble is wife is cutting my throat tomorrow another diet.
Birthday weekend family will need taking out.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:13 pm

Today the bloke who only seems to come into the office to do all his personal telephone calls came into the office to do some personal telephone calls. Then he went quiet for a while (possibly working). Then he started singing to himself, at which point I decided to bring my work home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Are you an MP Peggy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:27 pm

No sorry sounds more like the house of lords. queen
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:13 pm

Quiet night only taxi duty, wife and little one's at the pantomime.
Tomorrow ballet and tap for grand-daugter.
Football at DHSB then Albion for grandson,
finish off, we are all out for a birthday meal somewhere in Plympton
Let's hope with some points from Southend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:05 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
I'm going to wear my daps whilst walking the dog

Daps? Daps Is that a London thingy? Must be.  My good wife is a 'Cor Blimey, do what, leave it aaaaaaaattt', girl, born and bred in Lambeth. She calls everything she puts on here feet, Daps.

Fuking stupid saying if you ask me - which you're not of course. I'm just saying, that's all, you know? Anyway, back to trying to get this twatting twitter to work on my new iPhone 6. Stupid fuking thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:08 pm

nowt wrong with daps
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:52 am

Lazy morning with the  Sunday paper along with breakfast in bed, until the little one have just pull me out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:21 am

Overslept yesterday, woke up at 9.45, latest I have slept for years. Back to normal today 6.45 and I wished I hadn't, cold wet and miserable althought the sun is out now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:23 am

Czarcasm wrote:

Any good? I was wondering about dragging the boat up to the Teign one day, haven't fished it in years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:51 am

I woke up at 9 this morning and released the inner 65 year old in me by watching 'Wanted Down Under'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:55 am

geddon Josh,

i was up and about at 5am,
got the paper then started a couple piccys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:24 am

Josh Pope wrote:
I woke up at 9 this morning and released the inner 65 year old in me by watching 'Wanted Down Under'.

Me too! Lol. First time I've watched daytime telly in ages, getting picked up to do some work in a mo, those beaches look tempting I'll be thinking of them all day.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Iggy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Any good? I was wondering about dragging the boat up to the Teign one day, haven't fished it in years.

Nope. I missed a proper good bite, so my mate told me, whilst having a piss. There were a few bass jumping in the river too, which made blanking all the more annoying. I'll give it another go if we get a cold dry spell in the next month or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next