PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:15 am

All the very best Peggy!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:42 am

pig informs me that this latest piece of gratuitous sexist abuse is further revenge for comments about 'a young man's looks'. He seems to have taken that (pretty amusing) comment badly. Are the two of them...erm...close?

I saw the videos of Argyle fan's with the lad in question. Definitely of the laughing at not with variety.
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:43 am

I saw Pieface taking great delight in removing his top at Northampton last year and doing the truffle shuffle at the home fans. I await Nools tweets to the hundreds of Northampton fans who chanted "you fat bastard" at Pieface.

Maybe Nool is just defending a fellow fatty?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:59 am

Best wishes Peggy, hope things are better?
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:34 am

So its ok for him to post vile slurs under his own name but it's not ok for someone to do it under a pseudonym?

All the best Peggy.

Last edited by Yea Man on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:46 am

And the Argyle fans singing 'Have you ever seen your ****?' at him and 'Get yer **** out for the lads'. Laughing at, not with surely? But one comment on a site that Newell doesn't even read (lol!) and it's nasty sexist insults for months apparently.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:57 am

Don't forget to say how much you love your Ocean city and how much you do for charity.

The janner nation Rolling Eyes Embarassed laugh
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:20 am

Thanks for the good wishes, everybody flower

Facebook friends will have a better idea of what's happened, but I'd rather not discuss it on here. Some people don't know when to stop when it comes to finding weapons to use against people who haven't done anything to them except be somebody they don't like.
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:14 pm

what goes around, comes around Peggy..his time will come
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Just when you think the man couldn't stoop any lower.....
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Why is pieface being brought into this? i hardly ever seen his name brought up other than when he was on channel 4 last month.
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Its got nothing to do with Pie Face, that all happened ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:36 pm

In any case and anyway it would be very bad form and hypocritcal indeed to comment on the physical appearance on someone just because they are on tv wouldn't it.  

Quote :

Ian Newell‏@IJN3·
There seems to be a French Mullet in the BB diary room. Possibly the ugliest female I have ever seen. WTF.
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:56 pm

It appears that the pig and his puppet have realised what a pair of cnuts they have made themselves look so they have deleted the offending tweets.

What a shame for them that we took screenshots of them.

I am sure they will claim that it was just a coincidence, just like the ThaiGreen episode was "forgetfulness". We shall see about that.....you haven't heard the last of this you scumbags. Lets see you squeal your way out of this one.

pig
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Have just revisited the thread about Pie Face on Deal or no Deal. Got distracted by the pun 'squeal or no squeal'.

But Peggy's remark was incredibly mild, nothing to stay upset about 6 weeks later (which in internet time is, like, 2 years or something), just a remark about the lad's cleavage being bigger than the woman's next to him.

Given the videos that are online, I would say that Pie Face's cleavage is very much in the public domain, indeed he makes a joke about it himself. This is the same video where a whole bunch of fans are urging him to get them out for the lads. So Newell's outrage is completely manufactured. His tweet was just lashing out at someone whom he doesn't like. And his timing was horrible, the malicious hog that he is.
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:30 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Have just revisited the thread about Pie Face on Deal or no Deal. Got distracted by the pun 'squeal or no squeal'.

But Peggy's remark was incredibly mild, nothing to stay upset about 6 weeks later (which in internet time is, like, 2 years or something), just a remark about the lad's cleavage being bigger than the woman's next to him.

Given the videos that are online, I would say that Pie Face's cleavage is very much in the public domain, indeed he makes a joke about it himself. This is the same video where a whole bunch of fans are urging him to get them out for the lads. So Newell's outrage is completely manufactured. His tweet was just lashing out at someone whom he doesn't like. And his timing was horrible, the malicious hog that he is.

But how does the pig know what was written? He never reads this vile website.
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
charleymouse wrote:

But how does the pig know what was written? He never reads this vile website.

And why is it that only Peggy's posts where deemed unacceptable to farm but not the other??? wouldnt be becasue she is a woman would it raised eyebrow raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Because she's a woman, because she has outsmarted them several times and because she has handled herself with far more dignity than them has probably got something to do with it. (Mind you, I can't claim dignity for myself, given that my opening gambit to porky was to call him 'a pathetic pr!ck of a man'!)

Another sorry episode which proves ATD right for protesting against this person being in any way a public face of the club. It does annoy me massively that he has chucked this at Peggy gratuitously and when she's having a horrible time.
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:13 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Because she's a woman, because she has outsmarted them several times and because she has handled herself with far more dignity than them has probably got something to do with it. (Mind you, I can't claim dignity for myself, given that my opening gambit to porky was to call him 'a pathetic pr!ck of a man'!)

Another sorry episode which proves ATD right for protesting against this person being in any way a public face of the club. It does annoy me massively that he has chucked this at Peggy gratuitously and when she's having a horrible time.

He called a cancer victim a coward with a white feather so peggy having a torrid time will mean nothing to him.
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:03 pm

" Bullies are just people that don't know they are cowards" - IJN3 's latest Twatter rambling
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:20 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
" Bullies are just people that don't know they are cowards" - IJN3 's latest Twatter rambling

reading this site again i see nool do you like the mascot?
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Holy feck, I didn't know that. And he called me a freack (sic) for following Frankie Boyle on Twitter - at least Frankie Boyle has the cloak of humour to defend him. Dear lord, that is appalling. (nb: I also follow Marine Le Pen on Twitter, I like to follow what my enemies are saying, doesn't mean I agree with them.)

@alannotivvy - It's his sanctimonious attitude that just makes the whole thing worse. He really thinks that he's got the moral high ground, doesn't he? I'm not a violent man by any means, but if I was actually one of the victims of his bullying, excluded from Pasoti etc, I would be sorely tempted to kneecap the prick with my cricket bat have a strong word with him. (Disclaimer: this is not a threat of any kind of physical violence which I don't condone, in case my words get used out of context.)
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:40 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Holy feck, I didn't know that. And he called me a freack (sic) for following Frankie Boyle on Twitter - at least Frankie Boyle has the cloak of humour to defend him. Dear lord, that is appalling. (nb: I also follow Marine Le Pen on Twitter, I like to follow what my enemies are saying, doesn't mean I agree with them.)

@alannotivvy - It's his sanctimonious attitude that just makes the whole thing worse. He really thinks that he's got the moral high ground, doesn't he? I'm not a violent man by any means, but if I was actually one of the victims of his bullying, excluded from Pasoti etc, I would be sorely tempted to kneecap the prick with my cricket bat have a strong word with him. (Disclaimer: this is not a threat of any kind of physical violence which I don't condone, in case my words get used out of context.)

oh boy the top legal advisor lionel hutz will be back for his £100,000 but willing to accept £75k

le pen still going? he must be in his 90's by now
Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Oh, it's his daughter in charge of the party now (yes, incredibly the beacons of anti-establishment politics handed the party on from father to daughter!). But Jean-Marie is still around, the anti-semitic racist, homophobic old barsteward. Marine is less openly hateful and very successful in elections; just like UKIP in GB, this is largely down to the other 2 major parties.

Top legal advisor my arse!! He'd be lucky to get 7.50 euros off me right now, let alone the rest! He's have to find me first anyway!
Back to top Go down
Durnovaria

Durnovaria

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:12 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

Sycophants on the other hand are slimy ass kissers who will do anything to gain personal advantage

And as for serial bullies, this seems a good and accurate description emotional retard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hypocrisy   Hypocrisy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hypocrisy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next