Greenskin
seadog
downthetrack
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:56 am

I think the City fans provide a different twist to this site (much in the way the old rivals site did). The banter is funny (sometimes) and I thought the Sturtz thread was hilarious- people seem to think he spent all Christmas day photoshopping, but a lot of those photos had been created over the years of our demise- he just put them together.

There are more threads where it shows we're (Argyle and City fans) just ordinary Devon/ Cornish folk and there's no difference between us as blokes (and women) despite one group supporting Argyle and another supporting City on topics such as music, holidays etc. I'd quite happily have a drink with any of them as they are down to earth and have a good sense of humour.

I don't know why but Exeweb has a very good 'Banter board' where city, Torquay and Argyle fans take the piss out of each other. Some (from our side) did this a lot in the Championship years, so the 'wheel hath turned full circle' and we're now the worst league club in Devon so they have their opportunity to get their own back. We could be in a senario next season where Torquay are in league One, City league Two and Argyle BSP which would be odd.

If you compare Exeweb with pasoti its odd that the banter side has never taken off on pasoti. I think the reasons are fairly clear why, and if you look at Exeweb as a site, the moderation is quite easy going.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Ineed to grow up.WHAT A COCK.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Brett Reed wrote:
From what i've seen of 'Sturtz' and his posts on Exweb I think the bloke is a complete Bell End. For a Greek he has a serious obsession (mental problem) with all things Plymouth Argyle. If he has a wife, I reckon she knows more about PAFC than we do, 'cause he never stops banging on about us.
I totally love banter between opposite fans (i was a regular on Rivals site in the distant past) but it all seems a bit too welcoming and cosy to the Scum on here.
If one of us gave up hours and hours (F**kin' saddo) of our life to make up an Exeter piss take and throw it on Exweb do you think for one second they would chortle and post 'oh jolly funny thread there dear boy'.
Also Downthetrack is a complete knob of the highest, who got banned from PASOTI for racist comments as well as being a childish tw*t.

Get your facts right first,racist comment my arse.I called the orish "peat boggers".Is that racist ? and riddler a "crock". your just a bitter man ,i also love you.

Now grow up please,i love it if i piss people off glad you bite cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:21 pm

GOB wrote:
The day that ALL football fans from ALL football clubs "cosy up", will be the day that we ALL end the greed and rat infested control that a tiny minority have over the game. Sadly it will never be achieved while we have a synthetic hatred for each other.

And that my friend will be the death of football as we know it. Who hasn't enjoyed a chorus or two of "you're not singing any more after recieving spadefuls of shite all through a game? Who didn't enjoy BWP giving city a lesson in payback? I know I did, I also enjoy talking to away fans before and after the game, during it I am a neanderthal knuckle dragging yob hurling obscenities along with the worst of them, after all it's why we have the grandstand, zoo corner and the spion cop, we are all different in the way we show support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Gotta agree with Iggy there, as long as the knuckle scraping has a limit. I hate the sterile sat down crap that's forced on fans these days, but don't want a return to the bad old days of hooliganism. Unfortunately I don't think you'll ever get one without the other.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Brett ,you are clueless aren't you,ask your beloved leader on pasoti about obsession.Only 11k posts on exeweb,that's not obsession then?.He also called someone on their a nazi shithead,far worse than i ever said on their.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:54 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Brett Reed wrote:
From what i've seen of 'Sturtz' and his posts on Exweb I think the bloke is a complete Bell End. For a Greek he has a serious obsession (mental problem) with all things Plymouth Argyle. If he has a wife, I reckon she knows more about PAFC than we do, 'cause he never stops banging on about us.
I totally love banter between opposite fans (i was a regular on Rivals site in the distant past) but it all seems a bit too welcoming and cosy to the Scum on here.
If one of us gave up hours and hours (F**kin' saddo) of our life to make up an Exeter piss take and throw it on Exweb do you think for one second they would chortle and post 'oh jolly funny thread there dear boy'.
Also Downthetrack is a complete knob of the highest, who got banned from PASOTI for racist comments as well as being a childish tw*t.

Get your facts right first,racist comment my arse.I called the orish "peat boggers".Is that racist ? and riddler a "crock". your just a bitter man ,i also love you.

Now grow up please,i love it if i piss people off glad you bite cheers
F**k me, can I have that one again in English this time please. Add 'not very intelligent' to the list then.
Actually Down, I think i've hit a nerve with you haven't I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:02 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Brett ,you are clueless aren't you,ask your beloved leader on pasoti about obsession.Only 11k posts on exeweb,that's not obsession then?.He also called someone on their a nazi shithead,far worse than i ever said on their.
Oh blimey, not that old chestnut again. Is this site going to get through one bleedin' thread without mentioning Ian Flippin' Newell?
Sorry to disappoint but I don't know the bloke i'm afraid. Did I also mention 'Sturtz' was the only obbsessive fan out there? Er no.
You are right 11,000 posts on that crap site is waay over the top. Personally I start to feel ill if i've been on there for more than 2 minutes Very Happy
I looked up the 'Nazi Shithead' bit the other day 'cause it was on Pasoti. I reckon he called him a Nazi Shithead because the bloke in question is a NAZI SHITHEAD. I mean have you seen the total bile he comes out with.
Love you too, me old china.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Iggy wrote:
GOB wrote:
The day that ALL football fans from ALL football clubs "cosy up", will be the day that we ALL end the greed and rat infested control that a tiny minority have over the game. Sadly it will never be achieved while we have a synthetic hatred for each other.

And that my friend will be the death of football as we know it. Who hasn't enjoyed a chorus or two of "you're not singing any more after recieving spadefuls of shite all through a game? Who didn't enjoy BWP giving city a lesson in payback? I know I did, I also enjoy talking to away fans before and after the game, during it I am a neanderthal knuckle dragging yob hurling obscenities along with the worst of them, after all it's why we have the grandstand, zoo corner and the spion cop, we are all different in the way we show support.

Don't get me wrong Iggy, banter, piss taking and rivalry is all a part of the game, no mistake there, all I'm saying is that we differentiate between those things and hatred and that with better communication and relationships life for those that abuse the game wouldn't be as comfy.

As others have said, I would gladly share a pint or ten with any of the Exeter fans that come on here, but I would also take the piss as I am sure they would.

Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:05 pm

Answer my question where they racist comments ? Or are you to dim to know what a racist is ? You also swear to much as your vocabulary is very limited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:13 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Answer my question where they racist comments ? Or are you to dim to know what a racist is ? You also swear to much as your vocabulary is very limited.
Note to self "Stop F**KIN swearing". There is that better.
Simple answer Down, I don't know the racist comments you speak of because they were removed by those pesky Pasoti Mods. If that is true what you said and it was about Irish then frankly that is crap and no way should anyone be banned for that. But here's the rub, was that definately all you said? 'cause we're going to have to take your word for that aren't we? Are you sure it wasn't more serious than that?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Ok Brett.Explain banter for me if you will.All form's of banter is childish If you look at other post of mine not on this board,you will see i'm not a childish c**t as you say

Yes Brett that is the truth.Tony Chowell reported the post ,banned minutes later.Look at the ones on here who are banned from over their just for having a differant view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Ok Brett.Explain banter for me if you will.All form's of banter is childish If you look at other post of mine not on this board,you will see i'm not a childish c**t as you say

Yes Brett that is the truth.Tony Chowell reported the post ,banned minutes later.Look at the ones on here who are banned from over their just for having a differant view.
Nothing wrong with banter pal. Personally I love it. But it gets a bit sad when you become obsessed with it and it takes over your life. Take Sturtz for example. From the minute he wakes up his thoughts are Plymouth Argyle. Crap really isn't it. Why doesn't he start concentrating on his beloved, soon to be relegated shite.
Take yourself as another. You are on the Plymouth Argyle boards (this and Pasoti in a different guise) EVERY BLOODY DAY. Why FFS? How many times do you have to get your PAFC fix. Is the Exshitter boards really that boring and crap? I only know of one.
Get a f**kin life and grow a pair.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Cos i like ATD whats wrong with that ? Just cos i'm a CITY fan what difference does it make ?I switch between both boards. Tis you with the problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Mate, it's 3 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon. Shouldn't you be listening to your team on the radio or on one of your teams websites instead of here.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:07 pm

sky sports on,exeweb on my laptop. Very Happy So i can take the piss out of you aswell

Having been on the receiving end of stick for years when we were in the conference.So tis your turn,you need to grow a pair,numpty tw@t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:31 pm

downthetrack wrote:
sky sports on,exeweb on my laptop. Very Happy So i can take the piss out of you aswell

Having been on the receiving end of stick for years when we were in the conference.So tis your turn,you need to grow a pair,numpty tw@t
Yourspacebarisbrokenisn'tit.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Brett Reed wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Out on the piss now Bratt,have a good evening. See you soon no doubt ,BELL END.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:47 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Brett Reed wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Out on the piss now Bratt,have a good evening. See you soon no doubt ,BELL END.
Oh you will.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 pm

YOU ARE A COCK.get back to pasoti,cos you are a wanker at banter. kNOB HEAD
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:10 am

Are you really 47?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:15 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Are you really 47?
who me,or the other one.Grow up you KNOB END
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Now now chums, this board seems to be turning into a proper banter board!

I'll bet porkie is not amused.

Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 57521422
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Keep em coming!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Encore cherry flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen STURTZ.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next