seadog
downthetrack
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

Anyone seen STURTZ. Empty
PostSubject: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 am

Thread "festive cheer" on Exeweb. Best banter thread all year,very well done.Worth a look if you haven't.

I'm to f**king dim to cut and paste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:28 am

Thread in question

Sorted for you, and in red too!

Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:55 am

Thanks fof that,Cerbera.Happy new year to you and your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:06 am

Not worth a second's reading.

Unless it gets posted on pasoti Laughing

One of the funniest football posts I have read all year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:07 am

Have to admit thats pretty f**king funny, and pretty f**king depressing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:48 am

The references to Porkie, for anyone that doesn't know is of course, Ian Newell.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Very entertaining, a long time before such banter could be tolerated on the farm
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Must admit that is quite clever and amusing.And depressingly true,it must be said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Perhaps we could get Sturtz to stand for the Trust? Or get Brent to appoint him artist-in-residence? He'd have to start supporting Argyle of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Good OP Downthetrack. Sturtz is the same as most the posters on ATD. Genuine football fan with a dislike for the Farm and Newell/Pasoti.

You need to remember Sturtz like all City fans have had it totally shite for decades until we "found ourselves" again when relegated to the Conference. Looks like we could be returning to the dark ages again but at least for a short period of time we can take the piss. I think Sturtz is as angry as some of you by the way your Club has been shafted.

His posts are always intended to raise a laugh rather than to hurt and I think we all can agree the thread is very funny.

Happy New Year to all Argyle fans on ATD
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:10 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Good OP Downthetrack. Sturtz is the same as most the posters on ATD. Genuine football fan with a dislike for the Farm and Newell/Pasoti.

You need to remember Sturtz like all City fans have had it totally shite for decades until we "found ourselves" again when relegated to the Conference. Looks like we could be returning to the dark ages again but at least for a short period of time we can take the piss. I think Sturtz is as angry as some of you by the way your Club has been shafted.

His posts are always intended to raise a laugh rather than to hurt and I think we all can agree the thread is very funny.

Happy New Year to all Argyle fans on ATD

And to you and yours Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Must admit this thread tickled me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:55 pm

A sad and depressing thread, but to be fair, bloody funny.

I particularly liked the picture of Ridsdale, an arrow and the Evil Plan text box.

Made me chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:59 pm

i laughe so much throughtout that whole thread i've even taken a pic for an avatar on here

lets return the favour Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:31 pm

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/387325_10150462929927043_717972042_8904131_1633232792_n.jpg

this is going down a storm on my twitter and facebook. I am saying its a typical cornish story Wink
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Thankyou for the kind words green chums, I'm glad that some of you do find the whole thing funny and it shows me that there are some Pl;ymouth fans that weren't taken in by all those ridiculous shenanigans that have made up your recent history.

To those that seem worried that I wasn't enjoying my Christmas day festivities, i.e. pissed up lying on the settee, farting and watching Downton abbey whilst pouring Bailey's down my gob can I just set your minds at rest. All of the little collages were put together a long time ago usually in reponse to porkie's gloating stance on Exeweb such as when that Japanese bloke took over and he apparently had "eyewatering amounts of money" that was really funny, wasn't it his brother that had the money and he ran a newsagents in downtown Tokyo? You've got to admit there was a lot of comedy there.

Some of my photoshopped pictures were actually done before the events, for instance the ship sinking and green fans having to swim to safety. To be fair it took no great foresight to make these predictions, it's been like watching a car crash in slow motion with all the bizarre goings on down at Gnome Park. Did any of you really beleive that you were going to get a 42000 seater stadium and make it pay? perhaps a bit of distance from the day to day pantomime at your club has given me and others a better insight into the unbeleivable rip off that you have suffered than you have been able to see for yourself.

A pantomime with an all star cast, some might say it even rivalled our shameful past when Michael Jackson, David Blaine, Uri Geller and the green cross code man were associated with our club but I would argue that The procession of carpet bagging shysters that were given so much freedom at your gaff were far more dangerous. Todd, Gardner, Kagami, Guilfoyle, Ridsdale, Mariner, Heaney!!! comedy gold! If you're interested in my opinion then I would lay the ultimate blame at the feet of The Mullet. The others were oportunists whereas Stapleton was the local man that was Argyle through and through, he was the one that bottled it when faced with a very real chance of premiership football, he was the one that forced Holloway out, sold your star performers and brought Luggy back, he was the one that seemed to want to cash in whilst the going was good and gave the keys to the slime. Of course this is just the opinion of a humble grecian, am I wrong?

So once again thanks for having the wit to be able to laugh at yourselves, I certainly would hate to see Argyle go out of existence as I really value our rivalry and hate what is happening to the game generally, too much money at the top levels and the associated clamouring of the unsavoury with Rupert Murdoch as the cheif bastard.

Finally a word for the person that made it all possible, without porkie falling hook line and sinker for every tw@t in a suit that promised eternal green glory I don't think that I would have been arsed to point out the obvious. It took a while but you've made the best choice in Brent and I'm sure he will stabilise your club and you will inevitably come back at us in the future. Having said that I do wonder about the self proclaimed saviours, mighty rulers of pasoti and your half baked trust and wonder, are there more twistsyet to come?

I certainly hope so! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:27 pm

He he he...

Welcome Sturtz!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:31 pm

We have to laugh else we would burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Welcome Sturtz,have to say i enjoyed the tapestry and agree totally with your assessment of the fiasco at HP since greed and incompetence took over from any desire to progress the club on the pitch.Amazing what insight can be gained from a dispassionate point of view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Thankyou for the kind words green chums, I'm glad that some of you do find the whole thing funny and it shows me that there are some Pl;ymouth fans that weren't taken in by all those ridiculous shenanigans that have made up your recent history.

To those that seem worried that I wasn't enjoying my Christmas day festivities, i.e. pissed up lying on the settee, farting and watching Downton abbey whilst pouring Bailey's down my gob can I just set your minds at rest. All of the little collages were put together a long time ago usually in reponse to porkie's gloating stance on Exeweb such as when that Japanese bloke took over and he apparently had "eyewatering amounts of money" that was really funny, wasn't it his brother that had the money and he ran a newsagents in downtown Tokyo? You've got to admit there was a lot of comedy there.

Some of my photoshopped pictures were actually done before the events, for instance the ship sinking and green fans having to swim to safety. To be fair it took no great foresight to make these predictions, it's been like watching a car crash in slow motion with all the bizarre goings on down at Gnome Park. Did any of you really beleive that you were going to get a 42000 seater stadium and make it pay? perhaps a bit of distance from the day to day pantomime at your club has given me and others a better insight into the unbeleivable rip off that you have suffered than you have been able to see for yourself.

A pantomime with an all star cast, some might say it even rivalled our shameful past when Michael Jackson, David Blaine, Uri Geller and the green cross code man were associated with our club but I would argue that The procession of carpet bagging shysters that were given so much freedom at your gaff were far more dangerous. Todd, Gardner, Kagami, Guilfoyle, Ridsdale, Mariner, Heaney!!! comedy gold! If you're interested in my opinion then I would lay the ultimate blame at the feet of The Mullet. The others were oportunists whereas Stapleton was the local man that was Argyle through and through, he was the one that bottled it when faced with a very real chance of premiership football, he was the one that forced Holloway out, sold your star performers and brought Luggy back, he was the one that seemed to want to cash in whilst the going was good and gave the keys to the slime. Of course this is just the opinion of a humble grecian, am I wrong?

So once again thanks for having the wit to be able to laugh at yourselves, I certainly would hate to see Argyle go out of existence as I really value our rivalry and hate what is happening to the game generally, too much money at the top levels and the associated clamouring of the unsavoury with Rupert Murdoch as the cheif bastard.

Finally a word for the person that made it all possible, without porkie falling hook line and sinker for every tw@t in a suit that promised eternal green glory I don't think that I would have been arsed to point out the obvious. It took a while but you've made the best choice in Brent and I'm sure he will stabilise your club and you will inevitably come back at us in the future. Having said that I do wonder about the self proclaimed saviours, mighty rulers of pasoti and your half baked trust and wonder, are there more twistsyet to come?

i had a good laugh reading it please feel free to come on here anytime with your freinds and play. also use the pic above if you want too its really annoying some cornish on twitter lol
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Its a great thread STURTZ, happy new year!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Sturtz wrote:

This man is a class act
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 pm

I also thought it was really funny, but also a pretty depressing reflection of recents events at Home Park, and as a Pasoti user decided to post it on there in case people shared my sense of humour and depression at the way the club had gone in the last few years. Unfortunately by posting it I was banned from Pasoti and I now am clinically depressed and will now be supporting Exeter City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Welcome Sturtz.

I would say we're not worthy, but to me you'll always be the cute little kittens up the road flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Quote :
I now am clinically depressed and will now be supporting Exeter City.

Wouldnt go that far GJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen STURTZ.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next