Tringreen
Greenskin
seadog
downthetrack
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:01 pm

greenjock wrote:
I now am clinically depressed and will now be supporting Exeter City.

Bloody plastic!

Although I admit to being a member of ECFC Trust.

Sturtz, welcome aboard. I think you'll find ATD is like Exeweb, only smaller! We love a bit of banter and are (mostly) all realists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Peggy wrote:
Welcome Sturtz.

I would say we're not worthy, but to me you'll always be the cute little kittens up the road flower

I don't think of Sturtz as a cute little kitten, more of a hairy arsed builder or something, but whatever floats your boat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:11 pm

I meant Exeter are the cute little kittens up the road, not Sturtz.

Sturtz is more likely a tall, thin bloke with a ponytail and pale skin, who wears black all the time, and whose eyes are bulgy and fingers achey from honing his computer design skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Peggy wrote:
I meant Exeter are the cute little kittens up the road, not Sturtz.

Sturtz is more likely a tall, thin bloke with a ponytail and pale skin, who wears black all the time, and whose eyes are bulgy and fingers achey from honing his computer design skills.

Is he Louis Theroux then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Very funny piece Sturtz, however don't think that you up the road are the only ones gifted with insight into our demise, some of us are branded troublemakers with small peni for pointing out the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:20 pm

I probably have the distinction of being banned from pasoti without actually ever making a post!

He even tried to get me banned from exeweb! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Sturtz wrote:
I probably have the distinction of being banned from pasoti without actually ever making a post!

On what grounds?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:27 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

On what grounds?

Cowardly scum with a small penis I would imagine. As he's an Exeterian I expect a part of that is right but hey, size doesn't count!

Welcome Sturtz, insanity rules!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Hey, it's not what you've got - it's what you do with what you've got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:49 pm

I always thought it was what you do with what someone else has got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:08 am

Sturtz wrote:

Lack of banter probably, the bloke thrives on it. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:17 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
I always thought it was what you do with what someone else has got.

I'm sure that for some people it's what they do with what they've got ......... nobody else comes into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:34 pm

From what i've seen of 'Sturtz' and his posts on Exweb I think the bloke is a complete Bell End. For a Greek he has a serious obsession (mental problem) with all things Plymouth Argyle. If he has a wife, I reckon she knows more about PAFC than we do, 'cause he never stops banging on about us.
I totally love banter between opposite fans (i was a regular on Rivals site in the distant past) but it all seems a bit too welcoming and cosy to the Scum on here.
If one of us gave up hours and hours (F**kin' saddo) of our life to make up an Exeter piss take and throw it on Exweb do you think for one second they would chortle and post 'oh jolly funny thread there dear boy'.
Also Downthetrack is a complete knob of the highest, who got banned from PASOTI for racist comments as well as being a childish tw*t.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:24 pm

All shades of opinion are accepted on here, not always welcome but accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:12 am

Brett Reed wrote:
From what i've seen of 'Sturtz' and his posts on Exweb I think the bloke is a complete Bell End. For a Greek he has a serious obsession (mental problem) with all things Plymouth Argyle. If he has a wife, I reckon she knows more about PAFC than we do, 'cause he never stops banging on about us.
I totally love banter between opposite fans (i was a regular on Rivals site in the distant past) but it all seems a bit too welcoming and cosy to the Scum on here.
If one of us gave up hours and hours (F**kin' saddo) of our life to make up an Exeter piss take and throw it on Exweb do you think for one second they would chortle and post 'oh jolly funny thread there dear boy'.
Also Downthetrack is a complete knob of the highest, who got banned from PASOTI for racist comments as well as being a childish tw*t.

But it was funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:21 am

Insert Swear word here

Last edited by Brett Reed on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:22 am

funny man wrote:
Brett Reed wrote:

But it was funny.
Not denying that for one second, but there is a huge difference between opposing fans banter (which I love by the way), and being totally obsessed with your rivals. If you look at Sturtz's posts on Exweb the man lives and breathes Plymouth Argyle to the point where it just gets embarrasing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:42 am

I agree with you Brett. I wish Ian Newell would calm down and leave this site alone....fans will have differing views ... accept it and move on.
And I know many Exewebbers feel the same way. He has admitted his problem, but does little to curb it. I honstly believe he likes conflict, gets off on it.
A very sad case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:16 am

Brett Reed wrote:

Calm down young man, you will come over all unecessary.

You have had a go at Sturtz and Downthetrack, why not have a go at me.

The banter on here between City and Argyle (you see I didn't use the scum word) is adult and respectful, without personal malice or hatred. I personally know of 2 so called City fans who did time for attacking what they thought were your fans. One put a hammer across the side of an Argyle fans head in the 1980's. The other assaulted a person because he thought he was an Argyle fan wearing an Argyle shirt. The person in question was an Exeter Falcons Speedway fan (green shirt)...this is not made up this is fact.
Both acts were the acts of people brought up hating Argyle. Back in the 80's in Exeter Schools it was expected to hate Argyle. Thankfully those times are becoming a thing of the past.

Sturtz is a decent person and has no malice, his piss taking is meant to be humourous and is aimed at Argyle fans with some intellect (the majority appear on here).

The likes of Newell would have us back to the 80's (I seem to recall he loves recounting the time he was fighting in the T Stand), hating everything about each other. Newell infested Exeweb with multi after multi intent on bullying, name calling, using real names to out posters, making personal calls. The same tactics he employs against his own on Pasoti. He is all that is wrong about Argyle

We need to move on from the bile that gets thrown at each other. ATD is good for your Club and I believe it will be good for City in the long term. I hated Argyle, anything Janner, anything Cornish...I have moved on. I suggest you do Brett. You don't have to like City, but don't waste time hating City. You need to spend time saving your Club, it is along way from safety.

Too cosy for you between some City fans on here and ATD posters! At present it is, simply because you are down on your luck and we are above you (for the moment)and fans run.

Frankly, I would willingly share a pint and a chat with Tringreen, GOB, Punchdrunk, Penzance Pirate, Pepsi Pete, Cerbera and numerous other ATD posters, including Sturtz (he is Cornish) and Downthetrack - both of whom I have never met.

I mention Cerbera in this post simply because he makes it known he doesn't hate us and freely posts on Exeweb on all forums. Initially nobody could understand his point of view but he stood his ground on Exeweb and I believe on Pasoti and won sceptical posters like myself over (I don't post on Exeweb under The Red Star name). On ATD he was accepted immediately, because his overall view makes sense. Don't get me wrong I would never clap an Argyle player, never cheer an Argyle goal, I would however hope for an Argyle defeat every Saturday, sometimes more than a City win (you see the built in animosity from the 80's is hard to let go).

Anyway I have rambled too much, I am becoming like Argyle Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:37 am

The Red Star wrote:
Brett Reed wrote:

The banter on here between City and Argyle (you see I didn't use the scum word) is adult and respectful, without personal malice or hatred. I personally know of 2 so called City fans who did time for attacking what they thought were your fans. One put a hammer across the side of an Argyle fans head in the 1980's. The other assaulted a person because he thought he was an Argyle fan wearing an Argyle shirt. The person in question was an Exeter Falcons Speedway fan (green shirt)...this is not made up this is fact.
Both acts were the acts of people brought up hating Argyle. Back in the 80's in Exeter Schools it was expected to hate Argyle. Thankfully those times are becoming a thing of the past.

Sturtz is a decent person and has no malice, his piss taking is meant to be humourous and is aimed at Argyle fans with some intellect (the majority appear on here).

The likes of Newell would have us back to the 80's (I seem to recall he loves recounting the time he was fighting in the T Stand), hating everything about each other. Newell infested Exeweb with multi after multi intent on bullying, name calling, using real names to out posters, making personal calls. The same tactics he employs against his own on Pasoti. He is all that is wrong about Argyle

We need to move on from the bile that gets thrown at each other. ATD is good for your Club and I believe it will be good for City in the long term. I hated Argyle, anything Janner, anything Cornish...I have moved on. I suggest you do Brett. You don't have to like City, but don't waste time hating City. You need to spend time saving your Club, it is along way from safety.

Too cosy for you between some City fans on here and ATD posters! At present it is, simply because you are down on your luck and we are above you (for the moment)and fans run.

Frankly, I would willingly share a pint and a chat with Tringreen, GOB, Punchdrunk, Penzance Pirate, Pepsi Pete, Cerbera and numerous other ATD posters, including Sturtz (he is Cornish) and Downthetrack - both of whom I have never met.

I mention Cerbera in this post simply because he makes it known he doesn't hate us and freely posts on Exeweb on all forums. Initially nobody could understand his point of view but he stood his ground on Exeweb and I believe on Pasoti and won sceptical posters like myself over (I don't post on Exeweb under The Red Star name). On ATD he was accepted immediately, because his overall view makes sense. Don't get me wrong I would never clap an Argyle player, never cheer an Argyle goal, I would however hope for an Argyle defeat every Saturday, sometimes more than a City win (you see the built in animosity from the 80's is hard to let go).

Now that was just plain boring.
Why would I have a go at you anyway? Not tarring all 'Shitter fans with the same brush. So don't get all regimental on me 'cause I laid into your 'mates'. Sturtz is an obsessive arse and Downthetrack needs to grow up. Get over it.
Funny isn't it, you lot will be seriously conspicuous by your absence when the inevitable happens and we're lording it over you again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 am

Brett Reed wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Brett Reed wrote:

Why would I have a go at you anyway? Not tarring all 'Shitter fans with the same brush. So don't get all regimental on me 'cause I laid into your 'mates'. Sturtz is an obsessive arse and Downthetrack needs to grow up. Get over it.
Funny isn't it, you lot will be seriously conspicuous by your absence when the inevitable happens and we're lording it over you again.

Boring but true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:52 am

Brett Reed wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Brett Reed wrote:

That will be the same time you reach puberty then, 10 years away Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:01 am

Like the cut of your gib young man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:07 am

The day that ALL football fans from ALL football clubs "cosy up", will be the day that we ALL end the greed and rat infested control that a tiny minority have over the game. Sadly it will never be achieved while we have a synthetic hatred for each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:15 am

Divide and feed pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen STURTZ.   Anyone seen STURTZ. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen STURTZ.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next