mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Iggy wrote:
Skinny wanker.

Jock's not skinny FFS!

He doesn't skinny dip in the sea he chunky dunks!

Come back soon Jock!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Let's organise a reunion.  Always uncomfortable events. I remember being introduced to this 20 stone mass of blubber (not that I'm a lightweight myself) with everyone saying you know who this is don't you?  I had no idea she was one of the absolute drop dead gorgeous girls in my social circle.
From years back.  Not sure who was more embarrassed and mortified by the whole thing.
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:47 am

shonbo wrote:
Let's organise a reunion.  Always uncomfortable events. I remember being introduced to this 20 stone mass of blubber (not that I'm a lightweight myself) with everyone saying you know who this is don't you?  I had no idea she was one of the absolute drop dead gorgeous girls in my social circle.
From years back.  Not sure who was more embarrassed and mortified by the whole thing.

Fortescue? drunken
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 am

could be arranged sometime, a daytime would be better for me, wil try and get Jock down as well
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:16 am

can i also add my name to missing those 3 place aint quite the same
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:18 am

Jethro wrote:

the good 3 (knecht, penz and jock) or the bad three (gob,hairy and sensible) ?

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:59 am

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:

the good 3 (knecht, penz and jock) or the bad three (gob,hairy and sensible) ?

The good three, Thanks/OK

sorry should have made that clear.
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:09 pm

I miss Gob actually, bit of a contrary Cnut who loved to play devils advocate a loved to stir a row but he was a good poster nonetheless and don't forget that ATD was his idea in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Iggy wrote:
I miss Gob actually, bit of a contrary Cnut who loved to play devils advocate a loved to stir a row but he was a good poster nonetheless and don't forget that ATD was his idea in the first place.

wasnt aware of that , only came across this place looking for a new home after being removed from the farm
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:19 pm

Iggy wrote:

I dont miss the propaganda posts he use to put up regularly about this place like its some sort of UN poster child for democracy instead of a football forum. They were both unnecessary as they were redundant.  
Everyone knows this place is fairer and far better run than pasoti it was like preaching to convince the coverted  lol

other than that yes he was a good poster. hairy and sensible are still dicks (hi guys Love Love )
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Jethro wrote:
Iggy wrote:

wasnt aware of that , only came across this place looking for a new home after being removed from the farm

Not quite accurate. When nool n ponty were slyly taking over the controls of the old AT, Del created this simple forumotion site and asked if I thought we should migrate to it. We could both see the writing was on the wall for AT so we went with it and contacted the rest of the dirty dozen and AT mk2 was born. Later, after open discussion, it was renamed ATD.
Del likes a forum and eventually created another with Cerbs. They both seem to think that the perfect Argyle forum is still waiting to be created................with Cerbs running it of course Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Not quite accurate. When nool n ponty were slyly taking over the controls of the old AT, Del created this simple forumotion site and asked if I thought we should migrate to it. We could both see the writing was on the wall for AT so we went with it and contacted the rest of the dirty dozen and AT mk2 was born. Later, after open discussion, it was renamed ATD.
Del likes a forum and eventually created another with Cerbs. They both seem to think that the perfect Argyle forum is still waiting to be created................with Cerbs running it of course Rolling Eyes  

What site is that ? may pay them a visit.
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Gob was ok mostly.
But the site is definitely better without Steptoe and son, Sensible is now a mod on 606 and I take great delight in giving him back some of the grief he loved to dish out to me when he was on here and I was a mod.

Karma Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Ha.

Remember when the dummy got spat out along with the toys when Cerbs lost the election !!!
All a massive conspiracy of course.

Comedy gold lol!
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Who started the original Argyle Talk? I was a member of it at first, it was a bit slow Phenom (angry) Penz, Mock, Gob, Tring, Punch, who else?
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:50 pm

PAFC talk...

Phenom I think, was it not him who sold out to Newell?
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
PAFC talk...

no and i told you that before when you tried saying i took everyones money.

pafc talk was started by paul miller and dane which then ended as miller didnt want to do it anymore too much bad press from a certain nool a factor in that aswel, so transfered all the files to PG of that place to create AT.

Argyle talk was started up by Prodical green (dan algar) spurs fan as he turn that site into a one last time i was on it with me and Pete as mods

PG was the one who sold out the site to nool i was in new zealand at the time and not a member or a mod.
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
PAFC talk...

pafc talk was started by paul miller and dane which then ended as miller didnt want to do it anymore too much bad press from a certain nool a factor in that aswel, so transfered all the files to PG of that place to create AT.

Argyle talk was started up by Prodical green (dan algar) spurs fan as he turn that site into a one last time i was on it with me and Pete as mods

PG was the one who sold out the site to nool i was in new zealand at the time and not a member or a mod.

Whoa.

Steady on, PG that's the boy, had to pick my brains for a bit.
It's been a while since PAFC Talk
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:25 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
PAFC talk...

Whoa.

Steady on, PG that's the boy, had to pick my brains for a bit.
It's been a while since PAFC Talk

it was a nice forum pafc talk which started out with good intentions even helped another splinter forum set up (argyle 365 which was a spin off of another site i forget which) but nool and pl2 3dq hated it from day one for no other reason than it wasnt controlled by pasoti. i dont blame millar for getting shot.

If Argyle talk is remembered for anything it would be the sick and very wrong chat from ponty to cobi in the public chat room to leave that place to come back to pasoti. begging him in fact.
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:56 pm

I miss knecht and jock. But am also one of the few who misses hairy.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Iggy wrote:
Who started the original Argyle Talk? I was a member of it at first, it was a bit slow Phenom (angry) Penz, Mock, Gob, Tring, Punch, who else?

And suddenly the fog lifts.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:28 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Iggy wrote:

And suddenly the fog lifts.

Not from my brain it would seem, what does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:36 am

Iggy wrote:

I was on AT for about a year until Newell and Ponty infiltrated it and we migrated to ATD. Frank Bullit was also a poster on AT I think.
Back to top Go down

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I was on AT for about a year until Newell and Ponty infiltrated it and we migrated to ATD. Frank Bullit was also a poster on AT I think.

I was there for the last couple of months. Interestingly (actually boringly), it took me a month or so to register on the site as the infiltrators had disabled the option for newbies to sign up. Had they not tried to kill it then it would have died a death and ATD would never had been born.

Its a shame that the site is gone because it would give everyone the option to see what a total cnut Newell is. His behaviour (and Ponty's) was a disgrace and it is something that people need to see. He knows that he couldn't get away with that sort of thing again and that is why he won't sign up to ATD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Jock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Jock   To Jock - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Jock
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next