HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An apology to Jock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

An apology to Jock Empty
PostSubject: An apology to Jock   An apology to Jock EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 pm

So, Owen Coyle, Wiggin still in Europe and not completely off the pace in the Chump but DW has thought better after just a few months, by mutual wassname.

Respect Jock, called it right, if maybe for the wrong reasons.
Back to top Go down

An apology to Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology to Jock   An apology to Jock EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Thank you Very Happy 

I actually saw my Wigan supporting mate earlier today and he was saying that the fans hadn't taken to Coyle and that expectations were really high for a quick return to the Prem and DW was under the impression that Wigan would have a squad that was going to win the league this year!

He also said that being in Europe was probably hindering them and that it might be better if they don't qualify for the knock-out stages.

What about your declaration that Fulham were a decent side as well Razz 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

An apology to Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology to Jock   An apology to Jock EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
What about your declaration that Fulham were a decent side as well Razz 
Not so much a decent side as a side capable of getting a decent result or three, not so much now Berby seems on his bike, now he would be a great pick up for Spurs or the Arse.

Maybe tonight's game, which I notice I am missing, against Spurs might give some indication of their chances of survival.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

An apology to Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology to Jock   An apology to Jock EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
So, Owen Coyle, Wiggin still in Europe and not completely off the pace in the Chump but DW has thought better after just a few months, by mutual wassname.

He get's 'em wrong too tho....Razz 

Greenjock wrote:
As much as I hope United are about to struggle and I think Moyes or the replacement for Gill have fecked right up in this transfer window, I think Fellaini is superb and will do really well for United.

He's well thought of throughout Europe and will be the goalscoring midfielder United need.

You heard it here first Very Happy 
Sorry Jocko ! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down

An apology to Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology to Jock   An apology to Jock EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Greenjock wrote:
As much as I hope United are about to struggle and I think Moyes or the replacement for Gill have fecked right up in this transfer window, I think Fellaini is superb and will do really well for United.

He's well thought of throughout Europe and will be the goalscoring midfielder United need.

Yeah not sure what went wrong there lol! 
Back to top Go down

An apology to Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology to Jock   An apology to Jock EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Greenjock wrote:

Another home defeat for United! I wonder how long it will be before some idiot calls for Moyes to be sacked and Fergie persuaded to come out of retirement for another year or two?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

An apology to Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology to Jock   An apology to Jock EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Liverpool Arsenal City Spurs and Chelsea all win tonight too. I'm off to bump that old thread...albino 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An apology to Jock Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology to Jock   An apology to Jock Empty

Back to top Go down

An apology to Jock
Page 1 of 1