Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watch out Jock is about

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Watch out Jock is about Empty
PostSubject: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 am

Wow didn't realise my returning to ATD was such big news! I'm being mentioned by none other than the great Dane Bunney on twatter. Apparently my missus is on holiday so I sneaked back on, but she will dump me if she finds out. Nice to know that it's not only us freaks and weirdos and cowards who stalk people.

Now I couldn't give a flying feck what that sad tw@t is saying about me to anyone, but nice to know he cares so much I love you maybe the absence of a real life makes him jealous of me, but what makes me laugh is that this prick who caused so many problems for IJN and between ATD and Pasoti in general, is still a "real" twatter mate of IJN and Chris Webb, but Webby cant abide freaks cowards and weirdos like me? Can't take someone jokingly calling him bakedbean head, and it affected him so much he had to withdraw from the spotlight, well except for twatter and the amazingly informative Presidents Progress column on the official site.

Another pile of shite designed to make this site look bad, and funnily enough announced just after we were beaten at Port Vale with the most inept gutless performance I have ever seen from Argyle. So Pasoti is full, well a couple of dozen posts, of don't go Chris, you're the best Pres, instead of people telling it like it is about the shit we're in.

And Dane, while you were crying about Man Utd losing on TV, and twatting Ku Klux Klan messages to Liverpool, I was at Port Vale watching the shit served up by Argyle, not stuck behind a keyboard twatting players who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, and my Missus knew I was there!

Dane Bunney #fuckoffyoulittletwerpandgetbacktotwatterwithchrisandian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:42 am

Don't let him get to you mate - its what he wants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:54 am

The whole DB IJN Webb thing got out of hand and blew up in their faces, they thought they were being clever but were just stirring up a hornets nest, with the twatter fest lately they have shown themselves up very badly, and a lot of people have told me how disgusted they were with their behaviour, don't worry about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:57 am

I'm fine with it all. I know what a little tosser he is, and now realise that the whole episode was a load of bull, with Dane being oh so friendly with them both. Nice to know that I'm in Dane's thought constantly, along with Ku Klux Klan and calling women sluts and whores. And now I know you're reading Dane, i have a message for you.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKER

Re-tweet that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 am

You can count on one hand the people that are taking the three amigos seriously. Read it and laugh Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:08 am

Greenjock wrote:
Wow didn't realise my returning to ATD was such big news! I'm being mentioned by none other than the great Dane Bunney on twatter. Apparently my missus is on holiday so I sneaked back on, but she will dump me if she finds out. Nice to know that it's not only us freaks and weirdos and cowards who stalk people.

Now I couldn't give a flying feck what that sad tw@t is saying about me to anyone, but nice to know he cares so much I love you maybe the absence of a real life makes him jealous of me, but what makes me laugh is that this prick who caused so many problems for IJN and between ATD and Pasoti in general, is still a "real" twatter mate of IJN and Chris Webb, but Webby cant abide freaks cowards and weirdos like me? Can't take someone jokingly calling him bakedbean head, and it affected him so much he had to withdraw from the spotlight, well except for twatter and the amazingly informative Presidents Progress column on the official site.

Another pile of shite designed to make this site look bad, and funnily enough announced just after we were beaten at Port Vale with the most inept gutless performance I have ever seen from Argyle. So Pasoti is full, well a couple of dozen posts, of don't go Chris, you're the best Pres, instead of people telling it like it is about the shit we're in.

And Dane, while you were crying about Man Utd losing on TV, and twatting Ku Klux Klan messages to Liverpool, I was at Port Vale watching the shit served up by Argyle, not stuck behind a keyboard twatting players who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, and my Missus knew I was there!

Lol
I had a weekend at a mates on the lash in Glasgow
Went Ibrox on Saturday....top weekend!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:23 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Nearly as much fun as Burslem in the cold then tongue where every bus costs £2 wherever you're going!

Lol
I had a weekend at a mates on the lash in Glasgow
Went Ibrox on Saturday....top weekend!!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 am

Great stuff Jock. I can now take a back seat Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:34 am

Tringreen wrote:

Its definitely Peggy, or Peg Leg as Dane affectionately cals her on twatter to IJN, and myself that are the subject of Dane Bunneys ire now, so you can relax a little Tring and not have to wonder when the Bunneymeister maybe lurking ready to insult you on twatter, with such classic put downs as Tringqueen, whilst running a highly successful recruitment company, and still having time to tweet Ku Klux Klan messages and calling women sluts and whores, oh and having banter with all his footballer "mates".
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:41 am

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Its definitely Peggy, or Peg Leg as Dane affectionately cals her on twatter to IJN, and myself that are the subject of Dane Bunneys ire now, so you can relax a little Tring and not have to wonder when the Bunneymeister maybe lurking ready to insult you on twatter, with such classic put downs as Tringqueen, whilst running a highly successful recruitment company, and still having time to tweet Ku Klux Klan messages and calling women sluts and whores, oh and having banter with all his footballer "mates".

Only looked at Twatter through links on here. Is it all one line, childlike crap, or is it just the dynamic duo and their brain dead chums who do that ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 am

You can only post 140 characters, short snappy and incredibly hip. You can follow all your favourite "celebrities" and hang on their every word, or if you follow Argyle players, you see EVERY time they go to Nandos for lunch. You can then tweet them, thinking that these people give an absolute toss that a little tw@t from Plymouth starstruck by Man Utd, thinks Vincent Kompany is crap and Ryan Giggs is a hero, but the woman he cheated on his wife with, along with his brothers wife, is a slut and a whore.

Amazing stuff honestly Tring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 am

After reading your post about titter Greenjock I am amazed that we all haven't got an account it sounds absolutely riveting, oh the witty banter of real friends meeting real fans.

On the other hand it could be that they all sad gits
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 am

Is Dane...y'know....not all there?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 am

HBLC wrote:

Barking mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:05 pm

That twatter live feed on Pasoti is incredibly sad!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:
HBLC wrote:

Barking mate.

And Dagenham.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Peggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
HBLC wrote:

Barking mate.

And Dagenham.

I've always thought of him as a bit Upton Park - y'know, 2 stops from Barking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Love it. Dane Bunney is running a one woman hate campaign against me on twatter, in between tweeting rumours about Gary Speed, asking Wayno Rooney about his injury, and making threats to Luis Suarez Razz bet Wayno is enthralled as to who Greenjock is, and bet Mrs Speed is delighted he's re-spreading rumours about her dead husband.

Of course his good buddy IJN is also on Dane's tweet list again #nevermethimbeforelastweek

Just makes the sad little creep look even more sad #getareallifefuckwit jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Jock, he's just winding you up. I wouldn't even bother looking at his words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:52 pm

pp speaks the truth.

You are doing precisely what he wants you to do. Get all upset by it and post on here. He can then use the tenuous link to ATD as further 'evidence' that we are all freaks and mentally disturbed.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Aye Jock, leave it now, it only brings pleasure to the twitterati.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:09 pm

Can someone link me to his twitter? Also a belated welcome back by myself to you jock, better site with you on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Hi Monti, good to be back. I think it's Bunneydane1981, but I'm forcing myself not to look anymore so I don't keep retaliating at the saddo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:09 pm

What a horrible, pathetic man. Be the bigger person and try to ignore him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch out Jock is about   Watch out Jock is about Empty

Back to top Go down

Watch out Jock is about
Page 1 of 1