Peggy
Czarcasm
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Another Spoof Site - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Spoof Site   Another Spoof Site - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:43 pm

I think his latest article (on transport) has some good points and ideas- I wonder if the Herald will take up the challenge to campaign for better transport links? I would link the article but can't seem to on herald articles on the iPad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Spoof Site   Another Spoof Site - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I think his latest article (on transport) has some good points and ideas- I wonder if the Herald will take up the challenge to campaign for better transport links? I would link the article but can't seem to on herald articles on the iPad.

Plymouth needs far better transport links than its got and that new proposed coach station is a joke it really is. In the wrong place and to me seems alot smaller than the old one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Spoof Site   Another Spoof Site - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
According to his publicly visible twitter page,  THE Chris Webb's next article will be on Internet trolls.

That's kind of ironic really.

Wonder if the Herald have put Deep throat into the swear filter of the comment page yet.

greenman/windsor boy im sure will be mentioned by chris in that article. No point mentioning it ourselves as all comments on there get filtered and deleted

It was a freudian slip. He is actually doing a column about Nool.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another Spoof Site   Another Spoof Site - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:52 pm

Angry wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Plymouth needs far better transport links than its got and that new proposed coach station is a joke it really is. In the wrong place and to me seems alot smaller than the old one!

I don't think it'll be in the wrong place at all. How many bus/coach stations do you know of that are in the 'nice' part of any city? Access via Exeter St Cobourg St and Western Approach is absolutely fine - the only possible problem may possibly by the entrance/exit from Mayflower St.

Tbh, if British Land flattens Bretonside, replaces it with the bars restaurants and cinemas etc AND puts the final nail into Brents Clusterfuck plans, then concerns about the location of a replacement coach station are pretty low down on my list of worries.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Another Spoof Site   Another Spoof Site - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Beside North Road station would be a good and logical place for it. So it wont happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Spoof Site   Another Spoof Site - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:43 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Beside North Road station would be a good and logical place for it.  So it wont happen.

I agree knock down the old post office building and its perfect and handy too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Spoof Site   Another Spoof Site - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Spoof Site
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4