VillageGreen
sufferedsince 68
mouldyoldgoat
Les Miserable
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Argyle v Swansea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Swansea   Argyle v Swansea - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:24 pm

GLad I stayed in the pub ,  drunken  godnight
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Swansea   Argyle v Swansea - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:14 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
There's no commentary in my neck of the woods apart from that Argyle world thing which I don't subscribe to.
Can anyone who's there keep us updated every time Swansea score  jocolor 

I've not heard anything officially, but i think its all coming together nicely.

FFS ! Stripes are back everything will be fine :greenrave: 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Swansea   Argyle v Swansea - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:15 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Four Nil stuffing, another shite performance/result, nor winning matches against any type of opposition is worrying. The lack of proper competion for Mccormick from the pennypinching make the club smaller Brent regime, is going to be a costly mistake imo, a bit like shutting the devonport for a friendly against a premiership club, to save money? a real small time decision.

does winning a raffle count ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Swansea   Argyle v Swansea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:27 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Four Nil stuffing, another shite performance/result, nor winning matches against any type of opposition is worrying. The lack of proper competion for Mccormick from the pennypinching make the club smaller Brent regime, is going to be a costly mistake imo, a bit like shutting the devonport for a friendly against a premiership club, to save money? a real small time decision.

where your hopes high for an argyle win? against a side that only last season was in Europe? not to mention in the premiership  its abit of a tall ask isnt it?

I know what your saying Angry, but Argyle can't seem to beat any sort of team! Nobody's shocked they lost to swansea but the point is they Cant beat a fookin egg at the mo.

As long as the players are fit and ready for the season ahead i dont really care too much about results in friendlies. They could lose 5-1 to Camborne united for all i care aslong as the the main objective is achieved ie fitness and prep. Plus also we are having another period where alot of new players have come in and gone so getting the squad to gel is also key in these games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Swansea   Argyle v Swansea - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Pre season hasn't been the best and I'll admit to being a tad worried BUT...

Yesterday doesn't worry me in the slightest. Can we just remember, that SIXTY SEVEN places separated Argyle and Swansea on the final day of last season.

Swansea are a PL club, they are one of the best passing teams around, they won the League cup recently, they were in Europe last season. They were obviously going to be a significantly better side than us, and to moan about a 4 0 defeat, really is silly. Moan bout it if we lose 4 0 against Yeovil, I will be as well, but I have no problem with the result yesterday and it was a good decision to play them.

I thought it was actually a pleasure to watch Swansea at home park and see that standard of football & it was a good occasion, a lot of respect between the set's of players and the set's of fans as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Swansea   Argyle v Swansea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Swansea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2