hairy j
Rickler
Tringreen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:35 pm

I'm sure one of the previous mods will also confirm that we had a PAFC IP watching the forum for a while a year or so ago.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:33 pm

If he hates ATD he's probably a multi account user on the farm, who hides his true identity when attacking and discrediting others. Low life, scum.

Ocean city, my arse !

Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:07 pm

MY company have just started paying a firm 50 quid a month to tell them which companys / ip address's view our website

it provides how long they viewed it for, which pages they read,

plus there ip address and the network they viewed from
Back to top Go down

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:44 pm

We've got Mouldy and he'll do anything for a chocolate digestive, and I mean anything.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:51 pm

At his age - Mouldy should stick to some juicy hay or berries. Chocolate is soooooooooooooo bad for goats. Iggy's right though - he will do anything for a cookie. Bad goat!!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:54 pm

pasoti - Page 3 Goat_110

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I doubt very much that Brent reads ATD. He has people that do it for him.

And at least one of them is a director.

He definitely reads Pasoti at least once a week, has read ATD before. I wouldn't know if he still does but certainly has others monitoring ATD and SFD is right, one of those is definitely a director. This director hates ATD, thinks everybody on here is anti PAFC and thinks nobody should ever question anything about the club or say anything negative..........ever.

If it's the director i think you're talking about,'tis all rather odd as at one time most posters on this site were his strongest advocates.Funny old world i suppose,water under the bridge and all that.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:25 pm

You're right Skinny, but a lot of the bad feeling comes from the hope that was placed in him to do the right thing. Such high hopes were seemingly misplaced.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
You're right Skinny, but a lot of the bad feeling comes from the hope that was placed in him to do the right thing. Such high hopes were seemingly misplaced.

Indeed Charlie.Just a bit of philosophical musing on my part on how attitudes can change with time and circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:14 pm

I think the poor use of Peter Jones has been a massive misstep by Brent.  Jones at one time seemed to have the Argyle fan base in the palm of his hand.

For Brent not to use Jones in his best capacity as a man to rally the troops, has wasted what was once a powerful Argyle force.  I think it points to Brent wanting to totally run the show and have no other serious voice in the picture.

Why Jones has taken the stance he has - one of silence - is one of the great mysteries of the new regime to me.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Being exposed as a multi-account user (iddesleigh green) on the Farm where he was caught out slagging off players amongst other things, would have been a massive embarrassment for him.

From his point of view, it makes complete sense not to risk showing himself to be a proper snidey fucker again. Hence his (internet) silence. As far as official PAFC comms goes, if he says anything in support of the Clusterfuck, he risks showing himself to be THE biggest hypocrite ever after the reasons he gave for selling his shares and bailing out a few years ago.

He's bright enough to realise that doing and saying nothing limits the risk in showing himself up in the Cunty stakes.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Cinema, Hotel, Ice-Rink - Peter Jones does not approve - Western Morning News - Oct.12 2010

"There also seems to be a mismatch between what the supporters of the club want, which is a successful football team, and what the owners appear to want, which is an enormous and inappropriate property development based around Home Park."

Jones was referring to plans which were unveiled by Argyle in August for a £150 million development in Central Park.

It would see Home Park increased in size and upgraded, as part of Plymouth's bid to stage games in the 2018 World Cup.

England want to host the tournament and are waiting on a decision from FIFA, world football's governing body, at the start of December.

But the cost of work on Home Park so it can stage World Cup matches depends on the rest of the £150m development plans.

They include a cinema and a three-star hotel, as well as, more controversially, shops and student accommodation.

There would also be a 4,000-seat indoor arena and exhibition hall, which would double up as an ice rink.

Jones described the shops and student accommodation as "completely contrary to the local area plan for Central Park."

He added: "If somebody went in to see the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, about building student accommodation in Richmond Park they would not last three seconds in the room. It's absolutely ludicrous."

http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/JONES-FEARS-PILGRIMS-FUTURE/story-11724926-detail/story.html
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 4:42 pm

LOLZ, Damon. cheers 
Back to top Go down

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Take a bow son, take a bow!  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Rickler wrote:
I think the poor use of Peter Jones has been a massive misstep by Brent.  Jones at one time seemed to have the Argyle fan base in the palm of his hand.

For Brent not to use Jones in his best capacity as a man to rally the troops, has wasted what was once a powerful Argyle force.  I think it points to Brent wanting to totally run the show and have no other serious voice in the picture.

Why Jones has taken the stance he has  - one of silence - is one of the great mysteries of the new regime to me.

wonder if he is a user on here ?
Back to top Go down

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:18 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Cinema, Hotel, Ice-Rink - Peter Jones does not approve - Western Morning News - Oct.12 2010

"There also seems to be a mismatch between what the supporters of the club want, which is a successful football team, and what the owners appear to want, which is an enormous and inappropriate property development based around Home Park."

Jones was referring to plans which were unveiled by Argyle in August for a £150 million development in Central Park.

It would see Home Park increased in size and upgraded, as part of Plymouth's bid to stage games in the 2018 World Cup.

England want to host the tournament and are waiting on a decision from FIFA, world football's governing body, at the start of December.

But the cost of work on Home Park so it can stage World Cup matches depends on the rest of the £150m development plans.

They include a cinema and a three-star hotel, as well as, more controversially, shops and student accommodation.

There would also be a 4,000-seat indoor arena and exhibition hall, which would double up as an ice rink.

Jones described the shops and student accommodation as "completely contrary to the local area plan for Central Park."

He added: "If somebody went in to see the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, about building student accommodation in Richmond Park they would not last three seconds in the room. It's absolutely ludicrous."

http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/JONES-FEARS-PILGRIMS-FUTURE/story-11724926-detail/story.html

Catching up and this made me chuckle!  lol! 
Back to top Go down

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:16 pm

There's some on Pasoti who really annoy me.

Harl is getting to me at the moment, specifically editing posts so he can be all twatty (oops sorry meant 'take the morale high ground and make himself look better').

Really winds me up, he's my main bother.

Josh- please don't post people's names unless they are happy for it to be mentioned/ its in the public domain. Thanks ATD Mods
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Don't even look at it. Is rather cut off my penis
Back to top Go down

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Pasoti should have been closed ages ago for corruption.
Read my post earlier...Vipers nest of the highest order. So many people concentrated in one place hell bent on the destruction of PAFC in return for personal positions can never be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:18 pm

Bleddy quiet here innit ? tick tock tick tock  fishing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pasoti - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti   pasoti - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

pasoti