5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:39 am

Pasoti
@Pasoti1

If you are having trouble getting onto Pasoti, don't panic as the site is down at the moment, we'll try and get it up and running again ASAP

alls not well on the farm,
wonder what going on behind the iron curtain.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:05 am

Down but probably not 'out', unfortunately...

Newell's twatter feed wrote:

Ian Newell ‏@IJN3  4h  
Pasoti is closed for the night. We're stocktaking. We'll be open at 0900!  

Any techies know what this means:

Pasoti home page wrote:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Is that code for Newell didn't pay the bill?
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:58 am

Rickler wrote:
Down but probably not 'out', unfortunately...

Newell's twatter feed wrote:

Ian Newell ‏@IJN3  4h  
Pasoti is closed for the night. We're stocktaking. We'll be open at 0900!  

Any techies know what this means:

Pasoti home page wrote:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Is that code for Newell didn't pay the bill?

........or didn't Nikk pay the bill possibly.
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:14 am

Did pasoti give it's posters a warning that they would be 'stocktaking' last night ,if not it must be suspicious or a technical hitch ?
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:15 am

Davidfriio4 wrote:

Pasoti  
@Pasoti1    

If you are having trouble getting onto Pasoti, don't panic as the site is down at the moment, we'll try and get it up and running again ASAP

alls not well on the farm,
wonder what going on behind the iron curtain.

Carlsberg dont do threads.....................
Back to top Go down
Auckland Green

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:20 am

As someone well versed in the art of stock taking, can someone please explain how you stock take a chat forum ??
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:21 am

They are "taking stock" of everyone's PMs
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:30 am

Hooray!

It's back!
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:25 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

lol! A bit of "cleaning" whilst they are at it as well.

And welcome Auckland Green.
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:16 am

I wonder how many 'difficult' threads have 'vanished' ?  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:49 pm

I think the stock take was for the 10000 pasoti car stickers still unsold.
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:59 pm

stock taking :S its either a server upgrade or someone tried being to clever and knocked off some settings OR its another makeover
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Pasoti is a sinking ship they were having a vote in the mod room to draw straws on who's job it is to turn the lights out when the last one leaves.
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:58 pm

I read pasoti every day, it only takes two minutes! its just nool nikkk noool nikkk we lurve you jb,dumplots and x throbber, its totaly dull now nool has banned all the disenters, its just full of nerdy kids and pensioners.
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I read pasoti every day, it only takes two minutes! its just nool nikkk noool nikkk we lurve you jb,dumplots and x throbber, its totaly dull now nool has banned all the disenters, its just full of nerdy kids and pensioners.

Nerdy kids okay.......but lay-off the pensioners please......you've got your share on here as well.
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:21 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Nerdy kids okay.......but lay-off the pensioners please......you've got your share on here as well.

ZYPH, i like pensioners, less than fourteen years time i'll be one! now you've depressed me.
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:35 pm

Don't worry Suffered. With the way current thinking is going, you won't reach retirement age for a lot longer than that. You'll be free to act young and shin up yer scaffold for decades yet.
That'll keep you young, none of that relaxing in the sun. Not good for you.
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Don't worry Suffered. With the way current thinking is going, you won't reach retirement age for a lot longer than that. You'll be free to act young and shin up yer scaffold for decades yet.
That'll keep you young, none of that relaxing in the sun. Not good for you.
I know penz, its gone up to sixty seven for me i believe, but there's still time left to round it up to seventy! my shinning up scaffold days are long gone, i need a cherry picker now! getting old is grim sunny
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:08 pm

A woman I know has gone from potentially retiring at 60 to now retiring at something like 66 1/2. It's the unlucky timing of birthdays!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 pm

When I was 29, I started a new job and had 30 years to go until I retire.

Last September, when I was slightly over 29, I started another new job, and I've still got about 30 years to go until I retire.
Back to top Go down

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

ZYPH, i like pensioners, less than fourteen years time i'll be one! now you've depressed me.

Nearly 10yrs ago I became one.......I'm certainly not depressed....how did I ever have time to go to work.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:41 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
i wanted to say that but didn't wanna get sued
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pasoti is down  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pasoti is down    pasoti is down  Empty

Back to top Go down

pasoti is down
Page 1 of 1