Elias
downthetrack
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:58 pm

greenjock wrote:
My father had just shot his load on 31.12.1969, and was cracking open another bottle to celebrate. I'm sure he washed his hands though.

Too much information?

No,not at all,as ArgyleIve would say;

"Fascinating".
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Has Cleaner been banned? I used to enjoy his postings, and the way he would get wound up so easily! I haven't seen his postings on PASOTI in a while now. I suppose he could of just changed his name to his real one.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Greenskin wrote:
What was everyone else doing on 311269

Like the true green I am, I was singing
"Bingham ! Bingham ! is it true what people say ? we're going to win Division three" to the tune of the well known pop song at the time. C'mon oldsters, what song was it and what well known band ?
Pete might know.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:20 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

"Bingham ! Bingham ! is it true what people say ? we're going to win Division three" to the tune of the well known pop song at the time. What song was it ?
Pete might know.

It was "Excerpt from a teenage opera" by Keith West,the "Grocer Jack" bit.There was also "Here's to you Billy Bingham,Argyle gonna win division 3" to the tune of "Mrs Robinson"! Laughing And "I was born in the Devonport End",substitute for "Wandrin'Star".Happy days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:22 pm

fridgey wrote:
Has Cleaner been banned? I used to enjoy his postings, and the way he would get wound up so easily! I haven't seen his postings on PASOTI in a while now. I suppose he could of just changed his name to his real one.....

What do you think of Mr Newell's policy of 'real' usernames, Fridgey ?
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Each to their own PP. I have no problem with people knowing my real name, but most of the people I know will know me as Fridge anyway. The only real problem I can see with it is, I don't know who is who now! It gets a bit confusing for a simple soul such as myself!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:36 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

"Bingham ! Bingham ! is it true what people say ? we're going to win Division three" to the tune of the well known pop song at the time. C'mon oldsters, what song was it and what well known band ?
Pete might know.

Was there but don't remember that bit.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:39 pm

greengenes wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
greengenes wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
GOB with over 4500 views,that's more than most views on their threads.I have just over 1k views pleased with that .So please add your own totals

Yoladabecool ! Is 46 your age or your IQ ?

Come on don't take it to seriously.its a football forum,more to life than football.Life can be very nasty,so try and have a laugh if you can.

I lost two very good mates 6 weeks ago,one 47 the other 53.So cheer up

Sorry for your loss but er ...... It was a joke .

Apologies accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Seeing as you brought it up, do you to post under your 'real' name on Pasoti Fridgey ? If not, why not ... just asking like ?
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 pm

To be honest I don't post on PASOTI that much, 6 or 7 times I suppose, and under the name of Fridgey. I haven't got anything against the place, its just that I rarely feel the inspiration to post, I must admit, that I have started to drift over to this site more and more. I like the feel of this place, it seems far more relaxed and hopefully I'll feel more inclined to get more involved rather than lurk!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Who's Joe Grundy on exeweb ? thanks for my mention.Today in Lympstone there was a young lad outside my house with an Argyle shirt on.Naturally i went out to move him on,f**king cheek outside my house,The only green stuff i have is me grass,but i may spay it red in the spring
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:49 am

greenjock wrote:
£5 for the man, woman or child who brings me Tony Wrathall's head, upon his neck or upon a pike

I've got it in a 56lb potato sack at the moment, and upon making enquiries I have found out that a pike would cost me far in excess of £5. Would you take it in it's current surroundings at a reduced price of £3?
No no no!

If it's not on a pike it isn't doesn't have half the grandeur...

You might as well go all Herod Antipas on me and pop it on a platter, you filthy barbarian.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:25 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
greenjock wrote:
£5 for the man, woman or child who brings me Tony Wrathall's head, upon his neck or upon a pike

I've got it in a 56lb potato sack at the moment, and upon making enquiries I have found out that a pike would cost me far in excess of £5. Would you take it in it's current surroundings at a reduced price of £3?
No no no!

If it's not on a pike it isn't doesn't have half the grandeur...

You might as well go all Herod Antipas on me and pop it on a platter, you filthy barbarian.

Ok I can't afford to buy a pike for it so I'll have to go with plan B and use it for putting practice. His face has an astonished look permanently and when the golf ball hits his tonsils it returns it to you. I'll have my handicap down in no time.
Back to top Go down
Greendave

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:20 pm

pepsipete wrote:
seadog wrote:
The roll of honour continues apace.

Seadog just what is your current avatar? looks like a printed circuit board.

OOOhhh. I make circuit boards
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:27 am

Have not seen a cleaner post for some time is he banned from that other site?
or is it another reason he have not posted?

Power to our Big Brother

TGWU
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:33 am

He's been arrested by the Romans, and is due for trial by Pilate the day after next.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:45 pm

i hear talk of a crucifixtion
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:49 am

Off topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:10 am

Post from BBM moved by me.

BBM - I think your post is potentially libelous and could cause chaos if pasoti saw it. You are entitled to your opinion but how about you ask that question over there first, or maybe in person at the fan fest?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:15 am

He must be a troll, one of the usual suspects tapping on the back door?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:10 pm

What was said?

Ooooh! I do love a bit of gossip.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:49 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Elias wrote:
BUMP
this is clearly spamming

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
BUMP
this is clearly spamming

I think you are right Angry.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pasoti banned leaders board   The pasoti banned leaders board - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The pasoti banned leaders board
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2